Creative's Appreciation/Suggestion Thread

-ChicoUsman- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

This is an appreciation thread for our creatives.

Feel free to post your suggestions. If you do not have anything nice to say then please refrain yourself from posting here.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ChicoUsman- thumbnail
Dear Creatives u r going awesome~
We salute u ~
I wanna a rain scene Sequence Of Abharan plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Vineeta92 thumbnail
Thankyou for this topic Usman..U think just like me..I too,was just going to open a similar thread.

Creatives you are doing a commendable job..special thanks to Irshad Kamil for such a nice storyline and script.Every episode is nice with a mixture of flavours,sad and happy.

I too want two things to happen at present:
1.Abharan rain scene(i guess all want to see thatπŸ˜†)
2.Thakur and CP coming to know about Abharan wedding
-ChicoUsman- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vineeta92

Thankyou for this topic Usman..U think just like me..I too,was just going to open a similar thread.

Creatives you are doing a commendable job..special thanks to Irshad Kamil for such a nice storyline and script.Every episode is nice with a mixture of flavours,sad and happy.

I too want two things to happen at present:
1.Abharan rain scene(i guess all want to see thatπŸ˜†)
2.Thakur and CP coming to know about Abharan wedding

πŸ˜‰
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

i would also loved to see a raing scene oN Abharan.....

CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nd i would also like to see these two family getting Together after they find out Abharan marriage
another thing i want to see is more of Abharan scene...πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰
no A very special thanks to the Creatives for such a nice storyline....
this is like the second serial enjoy watching because this is another serial in which i find everything that I want to see in these TV dramas...it really do love this serial...it has all the lvoe moments, parents trusting their kids...filled with fun and most importantly its have a Love that is Like an Atoot Bandhan that has made this serial so good......
Once Again Thank u So much Creatives for such a Nice Storyline and for the best script
-ChicoUsman- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mariam14

nd i would also like to see these two family getting Together after they find out Abharan marriage
πŸ˜‰
this is like the second serial enjoy watching because this is another serial in which i find everything that I want to see in these TV dramas...it really do love this serial...it has all the lvoe moments, parents trusting their kids...filled with fun and most importantly its have a Love that is Like an Atoot Bandhan that has made this serial so good......
Once Again Thank u So much Creatives for such a Nice Storyline and for the best script

ya Yaar totally Agree with u~
Vineeta92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mariam14

πŸ˜‰

this is like the second serial enjoy watching because this is another
serial in which i find everything that I want to see in these TV
dramas...it really do love this serial...it has all the lvoe moments, parents trusting their kids...filled with fun and most importantly its have a Love that is Like an Atoot Bandhan that has made this serial so good......

very nicely said Mariam.....i totally agree 😊
-ChicoUsman- thumbnail
Rain Scene Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
-ChicoUsman- thumbnail
Dear creatives u r going awesomeeeeeeeeeeee