Miley Jab Hum Tum

Avani will start liking Mayank

queenidda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys its nidda!

so today in the precap they showed that Avani from Love Ne Bana Di Jodi entered MJHT as the daughter of the principle

now what i think is that the baby will be hers ( she will be a single mom) and she will see that mayank takes really good care of the baby so she will fall in love with mayank :S

HOPEFULLY this DOESN"T HAPPEN!

please comment

sry if topic posted! πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.MohitzPari. thumbnail
MN have a unique lovestory!!! from starting to now ...........they didn't have any third person inturrpting in their love story...which I like the most about them!!! 😳
so I really hope NOT!! πŸ˜•Edited by --Pari-- - 14 years ago
.PINK. thumbnail
I wish that she doesn't
dunn want anyone to come between Mayur's story
they are perfect together😳
.PINK. thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Pari--

MN have a unique lovestory!!! from starting to now ...........they didn't have any third person inturrpting in their love story...which I like the most about them!!! 😳

so I really hope NOT!! πŸ˜•

awwww Pari such a cute answerπŸ€—
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i hope it will b Adhiraj :D
musicalrain thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 3
AAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheena kabaab main haddi banke aayi utna hi kaafi hai!! I don't want another "cameo"(that lasts for three months!!) and all it ends up doing is creating a misunderstanding and solving it.  Usse achcha don't show any misunderstanding and just move the track along..

CVs CVs CVs.... We should have people from IF right the story now..
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i have a better idea....why doesnt she fall for uday...hes single and ready to mingle!!!....also i think the princi must have already told her that mayank is amrried!
Soulmate_Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
its better ki aisa na ho
offo y avni entry is done in jht god knows
uski zarurat kya thi
9luck thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i don't think she ll fall 4r any1...d least she mite coz some probs b/w sajan or mayur......n u know guys somehow dese probs caused by dese kabab mein haddis get sajan n mayur mr close 2 each other......sam realized his luv 4r gunjan bcoz of sheena........though she was ..ughh ..got no words 4r her...still hate her😑😑.......still she got sajan 2gether...n m damn happy avni has entered mjht ....i can give up anything 2 watch her onscreen again....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘....luv u perneet....
Yashh... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hmm............I dont know dat d baby is hers or nt bt I defo think dat she will fall fr Mayank....................