Episode dragged full on

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
I mean how many evidences do we need that todays episode was dragged.....😡
</div>
1. 1001 minutesin - Sups and the BG looking at each other when Dutta knocks on the door....

2. 1001 minutesin - Sups moving from middle of her room to the door, to answer the knock.....

3. 1001 minutesin - Sups waiting by the door looking at the BG and BG assuring her....

4. 1001 minutesin - Sups opening the door and finding Dutta there....

5. 1001 minutesin - Sups closing the door and comign back to the middle of the room.

6. 1001 minutesin - BG consoling Sups after Dutta leaves

7. 1001 minutesin - A song where in Sups shamelessly sleeps with 2 piece knicker wearing BG, in Dutta's own house😡😡😡???????????

8. 1001 minutesin - Naku's obsession in front of her Aayi...This scene has happened 1001 times and takes whole episodes literally!!!

I mean, how much can we tolerate!! I am getting edgy now!!!

Except for Duttas scene where in he comes to praise my dear Karanji (BTW, We call it Gujiya in our language), the whole episode was a deliberate drag!!! Creative bimaar ho gaya hai kya ya sups ki bani kiranji kha li????

Thoughts/Comments?

<div>Extremely Edgy

DD
Edited by Dancingdoll - 14 years ago
I completely agree with you...can't believe our Dutta is actually having some fantasies with that wicked Supriya....
I totally agree with u they drag it everytime..
Totally agree with you. they are dragging it a lot. the creatives need to eliminate supriya-mavali soon out of the show before the ratings start falling. creatives are you listening?
Originally posted by Anupa28

I completely agree with you...can't believe our Dutta is actually having some fantasies with that wicked Supriya....

Seriously!! I feel so helpless that Dutta is gradually softening and drowning in the gals love....The more he gets into her, the worst would be the fall!!! 😭

ur right..this is too much. waiting desperately for monday to come 🤢 to watch this sups and her bf crap😡

Originally posted by chandanafan

Totally agree with you. they are dragging it a lot. the creatives need to eliminate supriya-mavali soon out of the show before the ratings start falling. creatives are you listening?

The creatives have spread the future story around and know that people will keep watching it to see that the Sups-Mavali can run anytime, in any episode...I think they are relying on this ways to garner TRPs
Originally posted by AbhiAni

ur right..this is too much. waiting desperately for monday to come 🤢to watch this sups and her bf crap😡

My god!! Isnt that enough to raise your BP? I was utterly frustrated!!