Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

desi344

IF-Dazzler

desi344

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Hiiii! I just started watching this serial just few days ago but I watched today's episode and noticed that at one point the main girl looks like the title picture with unibrow and stuff but then at another point she looks absolutely gorgeous?!? I dont know how is it possible and what is the storyline? Cry Can Anyone PPPLLLLEEEASEEE tell me? Embarrassed

Edited by desi344 - 22 March 2010 at 2:59pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Confusing....." in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
The lead is very pretty in reality but she makes herself look ugly to protect herself from the outside world trying to take advantage of her beauty. so she puts on a dark makeup and the unibrow.

desi344

IF-Dazzler

desi344

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
OOO LOL Finally Makes Sense!!! :) Thank YOU SOOOOOO mucch for answering! I think she should like show her beauty to Dutta rite? i hate his current fiance

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
She wants to but its her mom's decision to make her daughter look ugly. her mom does that because her elder sister who was gorgeous too fell into wrong company and advice and spoilt her life. so she doesnt want her younger daughter naku to suffer the same fate or worse. now naku is in love with datta so she wants to reveal her beauty to him but her mom stops her as she feels even if she is beautiful datta who is very wealthy  would never marry a very poor girl like naku.

desi344

IF-Dazzler

desi344

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
I wonder what will happen next? The plot is sooo Interesting. I hoppe dutta does not marry his fiancee, Supriya. I dont really like her Angry!!! But the wedding is like 2 days later? What is ur prediction?

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
We have read/seen news coverage which indicates that datta's fiancee will elope with her bodyguard cum bf. no idea what will happen after that.

desi344

IF-Dazzler

desi344

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Do you think the Boyfriend of the Fiancee is just using her? I felt that because no boy would want the girl he loves to be someone else's? Whats his and her motive? I don't think that they will get money before marrying so if they run away than how? Their motive is money, so y would she run away?

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
from what we have been shown supriya and bf feel the security ring around her is to force her to marry datta. so if she convinces him that she loves him then he will relax the security around her and they can elope. all this is bullshit though since the security is to protect her from repeated attacks on her life(carried out by his sisters which ofcourse no one knows). datta has also sensed she isnt interested in the marriage and has given her several chances to come clean which she hasnt.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top