Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Mall of the Day - Mar22 - Dutta

Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Guys,

Who else but our very own dutta....Saviour of the day, in midst of a very boring episode.....

Why is Dutta the Maal? Oh!! He went today totally out of the character to praise the MissNobody for the Karanjis (Today Karanji might be all happy and dancing)!!! The point is not that he praised MissNobody (I dont even see her on the screen, even when she is there.😡...Total Ignore... 😉) but because his act of praising a gal was so out of his character, hilarious and as Roops says - "So Cute".....Just for One sentence "Karanji Achi thi" (Do I again hear Karanji swooning and dancing in the air😃) he takes all his time, roams around the whole room😆, looks at MissNobody with the tilted stare millions of time 😳 and with all the hesitation finally says it and runs like a lover-in-making😆.....Although, its sad that Sups was opposite to him 😡 when we witnessed a soft side of Dutta but the silverlining is that he did this because Naku told him to.......Isnt that also cute?

Dutta wins points today in flexibility (ready to listen and adapt to ppl's suggestions), effort, utter cuteness and bravery!!

Rate: 5/5!! ⭐️

-DD
Edited by Dancingdoll - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

Dutta wins points today in flexibility (ready to listen and adapt to ppl's suggestions), effort, utter cuteness and bravery!!

Rate: 5/5!! ⭐️

-DD

I second that...he was simply too cute...usually I call datta bhao hot...but today he was totally cute.
~sweet Ash~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi
im a silent reader in this forum
but after reading ur post i couldnt help but wonder
that if Dutta softens up so much now
wht would his reaction be when the truth cums out
TheRager thumbnail
he wud be devastated.
~sweet Ash~ thumbnail
but would he inturn retaliate against naku?
seeing tht she is making him be nice to sups
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~sweet Ash~

but would he inturn retaliate against naku?

seeing tht she is making him be nice to sups

I hope not...how wud she know abt sups internal plan when datta himself doesnt know. and datta is a fair guy. i have the feeling he will withdraw into a harder shell and that will make naku feel really bad for pushing him too much.
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

I hope not...how wud she know abt sups internal plan when datta himself doesnt know. and datta is a fair guy. i have the feeling he will withdraw into a harder shell and that will make naku feel really bad for pushing him too much.

I feel that he would initally take out all his vented up anger on Nakusha and then gradually realize that he did a wrong thing as Naku had only good intention for him....but I am sure there will definitely be 1 scene wherein he will take things out on Naku.....I hope they dont drag that for 2-3 weeks...
~sweet Ash~ thumbnail

^^ i get wht ur saying

hopefully that way we can get a few tasha scenes
instead of sups and he bodyguard
iwantitall thumbnail

the vamps hav pushed my baby dutta tooo far!! i wantedd to see da oldd dutta cuum bakk.. but not for *oh priya*! 🤣

k_sarala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Dancing doll UR right. The maal of the day can be none other than Dutta- A soft side shown who has yielded to NAkku's words of acknowledging. He sincerely tried to do so.