Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Guys,

Who else but our very own dutta....Saviour of the day, in midst of a very boring episode.....

Why is Dutta the Maal? Oh!! He went today totally out of the character to praise the MissNobody for the Karanjis (Today Karanji might be all happy and dancing)!!! The point is not that he praised MissNobody (I dont even see her on the screen, even when she is there.Angry...Total Ignore... Wink) but because his act of praising a gal was so out of his character, hilarious and as Roops says - "So Cute".....Just for One sentence "Karanji Achi thi" (Do I again hear Karanji swooning and dancing in the airBig smile) he takes all his time, roams around the whole roomLOL, looks at MissNobody with the tilted stare millions of time Embarrassed and with all the hesitation finally says it and runs like a lover-in-makingLOL.....Although, its sad that Sups was opposite to him Angry when we witnessed a soft side of Dutta but the silverlining is that he did this because Naku told him to.......Isnt that also cute?

Dutta wins points today in flexibility (ready to listen and adapt to ppl's suggestions), effort, utter cuteness and bravery!!

Rate: 5/5!! Star

-DD

Edited by Dancingdoll - 22 March 2010 at 2:48pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

aasthadnik_itaNels-Fivr-Dew-dropsindhyaa.Anu-ReddyRockChicGirl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mall of the Day - Mar22 - Dutta" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

Dutta wins points today in flexibility (ready to listen and adapt to ppl's suggestions), effort, utter cuteness and bravery!!

Rate: 5/5!! Star

-DD

I second that...he was simply too cute...usually I call datta bhao hot...but today he was totally cute.

~sweet Ash~

~sweet Ash~

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
hi
im a silent reader in this forum
but after reading ur post i couldnt help but wonder
that if Dutta softens up so much now
wht would his reaction be when the truth cums out

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
he wud be devastated.

~sweet Ash~

~sweet Ash~

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
but would he inturn retaliate against naku?
seeing tht she is making him be nice to sups

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~sweet Ash~

seeing tht she is making him be nice to sups

I hope not...how wud she know abt sups internal plan when datta himself doesnt know. and datta is a fair guy. i have the feeling he will withdraw into a harder shell and that will make naku feel really bad for pushing him too much.

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by ~sweet Ash~

<div></div>seeing tht she is making him be nice to sups

I hope not...how wud she know abt sups internal plan when datta himself doesnt know. and datta is a fair guy. i have the feeling he will withdraw into a harder shell and that will make naku feel really bad for pushing him too much.

I feel that he would initally take out all his vented up anger on Nakusha and then gradually realize that he did a wrong thing as Naku had only good intention for him....but I am sure there will definitely be 1 scene wherein he will take things out on Naku.....I hope they dont drag that for 2-3 weeks...

~sweet Ash~

~sweet Ash~

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

^^ i get wht ur saying

hopefully that way we can get a few tasha scenes
instead of sups and he bodyguard

Post Reply New Post

Go to top