Closure of Appreciation Threads - Page 5

Poll Question :

Shall Appreciation Threads be Closed/Moved to CFC?

Poll Choice
Only Problematic ATs should be closed.
All ATs should be moved or closed.
No ATs should be moved or closed.
Login To Vote
Posted: 14 years ago
if 1 or 2 threads move then it wont be fair to the people who follow the rules in the threads....it should be fair or unfair to all....not just a group of ppl....either move or close every thread...or keep all..and warn the whole thread if it is going off topic..and the members will also try to make it as peacefull as possible
One more question... wasnt this WARNINGS to be sent to INDIVIDUALs for bashing or going off TOPIC created so AT's dont suffer :)
u shud give personal warnings, like PM the truble makerz=P
Ok i @ppl getting stressed, HILARIOUS comment. HMMM "UHHH im feeling stressed let me start bashing" 😕
Point is closing ALL thread wont solve the problem, as it's abt ATs who r the problimatic ones. OHH and it's not ONLY bashing in the Ats, many topics r being ruined by same ppl. Stress ain't no reason to bash.

I still think a rule can be made on them, specially coz it's the same ATs over and over again.

Closing a thread who rn't causing problem, cannot solve a problem, it can create a problem.
Edited by pakindmuziq - 14 years ago
plz dnt close all ATs onli if u find bashing... YuNa island is like our life so it shud stay open, hope teh DT can take the right decision or an action that wud stop the bashing instead of the thread. thanx for keeping the forum clean!
Either all AT's should be closed/moved or none of them. It's unfair to close just some specific AT's because all the members don't bash so warnings should be given to those who bash so that they don't repeat their mistakes rather than closing the whole AT.

LMAO i think members of the thread should be warned...and people should realize it as well...

i don't see nay fairness in closing or moving those threads!! thank you very much
No ATs should be moved or closed. rather a way should be found to solve the problem
Edited by hunder - 14 years ago
This is my opinion:-)

I think Jeran and Kajen are the only active jodies in dmg now..so probably the other AT would also have been problematic at times when their cast were active on the show. 

I think the rules for these AT should be made more strict or given some more time, as I feel that this warning itself would lessen the issues being faced by the DT now

Closing AT would only increase the number of topics in the main forum and again the DT have to spend more time in closing the topics and giving warnings and so on.

Main problem is because the show is getting discussed in the AT where in apart from the AT jodi other cast is also getting discussed with the members opinion, which opinion may not be liked by some others.  And again the opinions sometimes gets attacking personal life and bashing the other cast.
Edited by Sue101 - 14 years ago
To best honest, KaSh/KaSu/AA/Mishti/YuNa/Sidna threads are not problematic, but since some of those members aren't associated with the other the 2 that's being talked about, they won't be affected, and there WILL be favouritism.

JeRan and KaJen are IN the show, it's the present. It WILL be unfair. Not everyone in the threads say bad stuff, or whatever, so it is unfair to them. I don't think any ATs should be closed. Where would KaJenians/JeRanians get together to talk? It won't be fair if there are other ATs, but no ATs for the 2 significant/important couples.

I think all ATs should stay. Just let this this heat between AR & SR die, and everything will go back to normal.

(ps. people need to stop stalking and reporting. :P)