Closure of Appreciation Threads - Page 4

Poll Question :

Shall Appreciation Threads be Closed/Moved to CFC?

Poll Choice
Only Problematic ATs should be closed.
All ATs should be moved or closed.
No ATs should be moved or closed.
Login To Vote
Posted: 14 years ago
I don't not understand why some people think that all AT's should be closed or be moved because of the current Jodi's AT problems?

When the AT's that have been following the rules all this while, it is not right for them to be affected when they haven't even been a part of all the problems.

As far as i have noticed these AT's causing problems have gotten enough warnings! There is a limit to everything...
Aliya mods shall see which will cause problems..

We all shall learn to be careful now..
@Wida - At that point of time if i am correct even KaSh heaven was moved, even though i don't know why it was moved but it was not in DMG forum for a long time.
Whats the point the bashing is going to continue in the other forum!!
The other mods will find it hard and they dont know us

Frankly speaking .. there are going to be 'problems' until AR and SR issues are resolved.. this is really what DMG is at currently....which is ok.. there can't be all the same set of people feeling the same exact way..

What I feel is that every member of the AT should feel the ownership and responsibility about their AT and if the AT is going off topic.. make the members aware and get it back to track.. if we start be a part of that party.. it is never going to stop and that is when issues arise.

This is my opinion.

Edited by -Veena- - 14 years ago
Aliya if ATs cause problems even after being moved then they will be closed. Thats the only way to stop it then and none of us will want that even after being moved unless people will think they are moved and now they can bash fully.
I feel only 'problematic' AT's should be moved. Right now I think the mod's should be giving warnings if they see any bashings going on and if the members do not listen then move the AT. Other AT's which are following rules should not be chosen to move.

Every person in charge of the AT and members should know how to behave and be responsible for their ATs without bashing.

I think either all ATs should be moved/closed...or all should stay.

It's not fair if one gets closed or moved and the rest stay...favoritism starts coming in then.

I know ATs like KaJen/JeRan thread are being reported a lot nowadays..but just look at what's going on in the show. It's just stressing everyone out and I think that's why things are getting more and more out of control...plus look at how the forum has been for weeks now...after seeing all of the bashing in the forum, it's pretty obvious that it might continue in the ATs too..I think we need to fix up the forum first before moving to appreciation threads... the Mods/DT members should just wait awhile before taking action like closing or moving..

I forgot to add... closing/moving certain ATs and keeping others isn't fair either.. cause I think we have to look at what is going on first.. KaJen and JeRan ATs are "causing trouble" but whatever is happening in the show and the forum is affecting those two ATs the most...

If an AT is really causing problems..give a warning or PM the members who are not cooperating..closing or moving the whole thing is not fair.
Edited by nowee10 - 14 years ago
No one shall go overboard if the show is stressing or whatever.. its not a reason to bash.

Also its not like you are not allowed to mention Sid/Armaan in your thread but no need to bash.

We all can appreciate all three actors.. just no need to bash or call them by there names you made up which i am saying for both ATs.

Or bash the other couple's scenes which have nothing to do with the AT like mention them out of nowhere and say whatever when you don't even need to mention if it causes you so much pain:)

Lets learn to be careful and calm.
its wont be fair to the members who actully apreciate and dont bash...