Closure of Appreciation Threads - Page 2

Poll Question :

Shall Appreciation Threads be Closed/Moved to CFC?

Poll Choice
Only Problematic ATs should be closed.
All ATs should be moved or closed.
No ATs should be moved or closed.
Login To Vote
Posted: 14 years ago
Give a chance to the AT's after this warning..monitor them for some time and then if there is improvement then it a good sign...other wise i think closing the threads would be ok.....i guess
I vote for Move the problematic AT's.
Close the ATs which are creating problems. I think that is the best solution !!! 😃
Edited by Ishan. - 14 years ago
Wait a while after this warning.

It will be unfair to KaJenians/JeRanians if their ATs get closed/moved actually.

You should see how things go after this warning, and then make a decision.

Moved, i think the Ats, and im talking abt KaSh and KaSu thread shud be moved coz KaSh and KaSu is no more in the show. I have always said tht, i nvr got the reason y the AT who r no more in the show r still here. It's JeRan and KaJen in the show right now.

But tht's my opinion. Also it'll be easier for me to leave this forum lol

Closing a thread wud be mean, as it's not all who bash. 😃

Edited by pakindmuziq - 14 years ago

Maybe we can rein lots of it in...by the warnings....lets give it another shot

i think we should wait for a week or two
just so this AR  SR hype is over......it aint fair on YUNA / KASU / KASH / NICKBHI / MISHTI / AA  threads
and for those who are just talking about their fave scenes in the kajen jeren threads...

Only problematic should be moved. We have done nothing wrong, we are always on the topic, so I don't believe that all threads should be moved.. So I only think that problematic should be moved. Why should all threads HAVE to be moved for one person's mistake?? and if this is about who remains on the show, well there are SA rumors flying, what should we take that as??

Edited by jenny1000 - 14 years ago
Either all should move or all should stay.

If there's going to be selections then it should be the ones relative to the show at present which should stay.

If there's going to be a selection as to which are  'problematic' then clearly there will be favourtism going on, and well that aint fair :-)
I think once the AT's that are causing the problems are closed they will learn there leasons. Its better to close it coz its just make the environment really bad.

No other AT's should suffer because of one or 2 of them.