Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

jnawaz

Cool Viewbie

jnawaz

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
i was on my CR thread chatting with shabz when a thought occurred to me...sups is such a hypocrite she needs to look in the mirror...

kya kaha tha uss chudail ne...kaha tha ke when she sees Dutta...when she even looks at him...she is disgusted...she can smell blood on his hand...Dutta aaisa hai...Dutta vaisa hai...Dutta bura hai...blah blah blah SleepySleepySleepy...she even dared to say "CHI"...once in regards to Dutta...but after todays episode...she needs a reality check...what did she do in her room with Mavali Bandar today? DeadDead tauba...mujhe toh sooch kar hi sharam aa rahi hai...in her room...with lights off...doors locked...she is romancing her bodyguard in the home of her current fiance!? ShockedShockedShocked
are you kidding me!? gives new meaning to the world CHI...doesn't it? EWWW!! that was so disgusting...Mavali Bandar is all feeling her up as she acts like a coy little bried on her wedding night...only problem...she's not married and he's not ever her fiance! aaise sanskar diye hai tumhare Maa Bap ne?! CHI CHI CHI...tauba tauba tauba...kya zamana aagaya hai?! sagaai kissi aur se aur suhaag raath ka romance kissi aur se...  Censored...

before she goes making accusations about how disgusting and immoral Dutta is...someone get her a mirror please...Dutta joh karta hai...its business and he's fair/just towards everyone...but yeh ladki...eeks...besharmi ki bhi haad hoti hai Dead

JAZ

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aasthadNels-Ritz-Dew-drop-Fivr-sana786a

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sups...look in the Mirror!!" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nazia.icycool

IF-Dazzler

nazia.icycool

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
haan lekin if she looks at herself in the mirror ..she will die of shock..lol she is such a chudail... lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawazmaybe-justsana786a

jnawaz

Cool Viewbie

jnawaz

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
^^ maar gayi toh humare liyeh aacha hi hai naa Wink

JAZ

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
what? she slept with her bf in her fiancee house? eww man! poor! poor! datta.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
@Jaz: See that's my complain with Supriya-mavali. IF they'd been civil about this whole "forced-marraige" deal and trying to get out of it with respect, I'd get that - I might even support them. But they sit around "backbiting" about the guy who's currently feeding them and then romance around in HIS house, under HIS roof - Supriya is still engaged, koi toh restraints hote hain, even if it is forced! And the mavali is less of a man that I thought he was. You use your girlfriend as bait to get out of a tough spot and then you go around "voilating" her (not that she's complaining) while she's engaged to another man. I am sorry - that is just so wrong REGARDLESS of what the situation is. It is just NOT acceptable! At all!

jnawaznsb416sana786a

sana786a

IF-Sizzlerz

sana786a

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
agree jaz and fivr she is a hypcrte ughhh since dat scene i swear i cant stop shivering dat image needs 2 leave my mind ughhhhh creatives give us a scene like dat 2 tasha so i can earse dis memory

Edited by shabaza786 - 22 March 2010 at 1:29pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz-Fivr-

jnawaz

Cool Viewbie

jnawaz

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
@ ksh: they didnt sleep together...not that we saw...THANK GOD!! but it was dark...they were touching...EWW!~!! DeadDead

@ fivr: exactly! Dutta even asked her straight out...that if something else is going one...he will figure something out...what i cant figure out is why is Mavali after Dutta? did he say why he is after Dutta...did i miss it...or skip that scene LOLLOL and i agree...not acceptable at all! Angry

@ sana: haye...a TaSha scene like that...we'd die of blushing and swooning for sure!! Embarrassed

JAZ

-Fivr-Dew-dropsana786a

maybe-just

IF-Sizzlerz

maybe-just

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 92icycool

haan lekin if she looks at herself in the mirror ..she will die of shock..lol she is such a chudail... lol

My thoughts eggactly LOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top