Pratigya

Fell asleep - Page 4

apothecary thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: mima190587

ohhhhhhhh wait until Holi, then he will be really scared

bechara abhi se darr gaya!! and still this guys goes on saying he would have set her straight if it wasn't for shamji and the family!! shamji looks a bit too tensed these days...chai mangao koi....nainaji's too busy crying 
🀣   

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Diversion: but anyway, i watch Rishta.com and that is great, maybe i'll start watching Mahi WayπŸ˜‰

oh, I just watched it only once, but felt Mahi Way and Seven to be more entertaining 😊
n Shama Sikander, the lead in Seven, is a common frnd too, so that's why! πŸ˜‰
Xxxjrae thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luv_kriya

same here .... NO KRISHNAAAAAAAAAAA???? nd i seriously startin hatinggg dat saxena family .... shaadi ke baad zyada focus shd b on singh family .... kyun ghuma phirake scnes saxena's pe aa jate hai????/ 

i felt i was in a boring lecture that would never end, how do Shyamji's students surviveπŸ˜•
Xxxjrae thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dkmystery

oh, I just watched it only once, but felt Mahi Way and Seven to be more entertaining 😊
n Shama Sikander, the lead in Seven, is a common frnd too, so that's why! πŸ˜‰

see i didn't want to watch Mahi Way, cause i thought it was a copy of an american show i watch Ugly Betty and Seven like a copy of Heroes, and check you out hanging with the starsπŸ˜†
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

ohhhhhhhh wait until Holi, then he will be really scared

Holi main jab Komal laal mirch le ke uske peeche daudegi to Adarsh will be shouting "Mumy mummy bachaoo bachoo" and Nainaji will be shouting her famous "Maaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" πŸ˜†
dkmystery thumbnail

see i didn't want to watch Mahi Way, cause i thought it was a copy of an american show i watch Ugly Betty and Seven like a copy of Heroes, and check you out hanging with the starsπŸ˜†

I know, n I watch it to save myself from the tortures of other crap shows going on... 😊
dkmystery thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pritirays

Holi main jab Komal laal mirch le ke uske peeche daudegi to Adarsh will be shouting "Mumy mummy bachaoo bachoo" and Nainaji will be shouting her famous "Maaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" πŸ˜†

I think Aadarsh is powerful enough to take that Mirchi n put it in Komal's eyes instead! she got scared of him in one of the scenes today, remember? πŸ˜†
Xxxjrae thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dkmystery

I think Aadarsh is powerful enough to take that Mirchi n put it in Komal's eyes instead! she got scared of him in one of the scenes today, remember? πŸ˜†

Komal is a child i still forget that when she opens her mouth but theres little things she does that makes her seem so sweet and innocent, like when she was sitting on the chair and swinging her legs
Xxxjrae thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anchal2

bechara abhi se darr gaya!! and still this guys goes on saying he would have set her straight if it wasn't for shamji and the family!! shamji looks a bit too tensed these days...chai mangao koi....nainaji's too busy crying 
🀣   

i know poor guy must be thirstyπŸ˜†
dkmystery thumbnail

Komal is a child i still forget that when she opens her mouth but theres little things she does that makes her seem so sweet and innocent, like when she was sitting on the chair and swinging her legs

sahi baat!
but, I forget all that when she opens her mouth 😑
we know she isn't happy with the marriage, but so is Aadarsh! Both of them will have to be good to each other otherwise someday Aadarsh might end up hitting her, Komal should remember how the men of the SS family behave with women n should thank god that she got such a decent family!