Chat Clubs

MaGica ET ClaSSica #2 (Invite Only) Nxt Link PG146 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

naz17555

IF-Sizzlerz

naz17555

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

Originally posted by naz17555

Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by mads

yup its gonna b a detective stuff..amidst sum tiny tension b/w SG and a huge tension b/w MN .. and if they really want to get in an emo angle, then they wil make it move ahead wit the girls' involvement ..so all the girls can motivate her and then they wil help her get insaaf .. or m I hoping for too much ??!! LOL ..

oh man another track where gunjan gets sidelined getting justice seems to be nupur's theka only !!! Confused If they sidelined her again and make her invisisble or in the background then CV's are gonna get it from me !!! Angry

nahiii ohh please not this navz b! infact id rather have her getting attached to the baby! atleast taht way she will be shown!

naz, I think they will show her getting attached to the baby ... that's just the kind of softy that gunjan is ... and she wanted a baby girl LOL  ... But if it's very clear from the beginning that riya is the mother, then the not wanting to give up the baby shouldn't happen, instead the SG part of the track should concentrate on getting rid of Samrat's insecurities and his getting fond of the baby ... I REALLY want to see that scene of him visualising his grown up daughter with a bunch of guys after her, and him getting all protective Day Dreaming ... and that will help him realise that he is not like his dad when it comes to relationships ...

I don't think Nups is going to be worried about justice ... not if there are MN problems ... then she doesn't think about anything else except herself and her troubles ... during the wedding track, she didn't once think about gunjan's problems with Samrat ... and they call gunjan the selfish one!! Angry

lmaooo diya! yeh totally!
ohh it would be sooo cute if they do this! because if we look at it they have leaded it up to this! her own little neha!Embarrassed and yeah gunjys always been more of the sweet one so her looking afterbaby would be sooo cuteeeeee and yess navzb if they end up being baby sitters then well perfect! lmaoooEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NaBoleTumNa...DiyaSxaviara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MaGica ET ClaSSica #2 (Invite Only) Nxt Link PG146 (Page 6)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
@ diya : oh i can go on and give so many reasons about what a selfish and a self centered character nupur is and trust me Gunjan is a 100 times better sister then Nupur any day !! Angry

and i would love u see gunja getting attached to the baby, because i really want sam to see the baby with Gunjan and realize that every marriage is not the same and that its success depends on the couple and that neither gunjan is like his mom and beither he is like his dad !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NaBoleTumNa...naz17555DiyaS

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

lmaoooo madss! yeah to be honest I dont think nups even fits in here! she would be too busy with the mayank thing.. and prob to add the jokes!

but you never know! but id rather hav gunjy and dia in focus this time! would be great!

they could have MN busy fighting ... btw, just visited the CV's thread  ... MN fans already started off, they really have NO faith in their couple, do they??? ROFL
and SG babysitting Day Dreaming Silly though knowing Samrat, he would also be doing his bit of social service , but since Gunjan knows about the baby, that part should not be a problem, because I don't think she will be suspicious of Samrat for anything else other than lying to her ... and HE, knowing how insecure she tends to be, will never do anything to make her suspicious in that way, because the result might be that she just ups and leaves him - she'll never fight for him if she thinks he might be happy with someone else, and he knows that ...

And Benji Dia trying to help riya with the baby's dad ... and mayank would be helping too, which would fuel the MN fire ... but would get the BenDia track into next gear ... they seem to have forgotten that one for the moment ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NaBoleTumNa...xaviara

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
i swear for once i would love for sam to take a step back and let others do the social service ! he can help Gunjan baby sit !! Because they have clearly shown that Mayank is more comfortable with the baby then Sam and  if they are off being detectives, i would love for Mayank tol tell Sam and Gunjan to stay back and take care of the baby !!! Embarrassed

naz17555DiyaS

naz17555

IF-Sizzlerz

naz17555

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

lmaoooo madss! yeah to be honest I dont think nups even fits in here! she would be too busy with the mayank thing.. and prob to add the jokes!

but you never know! but id rather hav gunjy and dia in focus this time! would be great!

they could have MN busy fighting ... btw, just visited the CV's thread  ... MN fans already started off, they really have NO faith in their couple, do they??? ROFL
and SG babysitting Day Dreaming Silly though knowing Samrat, he would also be doing his bit of social service , but since Gunjan knows about the baby, that part should not be a problem, because I don't think she will be suspicious of Samrat for anything else other than lying to her ... and HE, knowing how insecure she tends to be, will never do anything to make her suspicious in that way, because the result might be that she just ups and leaves him - she'll never fight for him if she thinks he might be happy with someone else, and he knows that ...

And Benji Dia trying to help riya with the baby's dad ... and mayank would be helping too, which would fuel the MN fire ... but would get the BenDia track into next gear ... they seem to have forgotten that one for the moment ...

lmaooooooooooooooo diya!!!!!!!!! and yeah totally! either way just give us SAJAN! lmaooo i dont care what anyone else's doing!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaS

naz17555

IF-Sizzlerz

naz17555

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

i swear for once i would love for sam to take a step back and let others do the social service ! he can help Gunjan baby sit !! Because they have clearly shown that Mayank is more comfortable with the baby then Sam and  if they are off being detectives, i would love for Mayank tol tell Sam and Gunjan to stay back and take care of the baby !!! Embarrassed

lolzz but that could also mean he would rather stay with the baby!  lolzz but yeah he should be off helping find the dad whilst  sama nd g look after her! and i also dont see nups going gag over maynk whilst he's besotted over someone elses baby! aswell as their ongoing rift...

so basically all this = sajan with baby! lmaooo

ohh and honestly they have only shown boys loving baby offscreen! onscreen their just acting stupid and struggling with her!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaS

..-Jia-..

IF-Stunnerz

..-Jia-..

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
I missed a lot! LOL Let me catch up later! LOL

..-Jia-..

IF-Stunnerz

..-Jia-..

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Where is DIYA?!?! I made it! I am going to put effects!

NaBoleTumNa...DiyaS

Post Reply New Post

Go to top