Chat Clubs

MaGica ET ClaSSica #2 (Invite Only) Nxt Link PG146 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 150

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
diya i have copy pasted our posts in the previous page !! check it out for reference when you are posting in the cv's thread !!

@ mads : u leaving ?? awwww oki !! will cya tomorrow !! and i will email this to the CV's too ! dont worry !!! take care ! ;love ya loads !!! *hugs*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MaGica ET ClaSSica #2 (Invite Only) Nxt Link PG146 (Page 5)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

naz17555

IF-Sizzlerz

naz17555

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by mads

yup its gonna b a detective stuff..amidst sum tiny tension b/w SG and a huge tension b/w MN .. and if they really want to get in an emo angle, then they wil make it move ahead wit the girls' involvement ..so all the girls can motivate her and then they wil help her get insaaf .. or m I hoping for too much ??!! LOL ..

oh man another track where gunjan gets sidelined getting justice seems to be nupur's theka only !!! Confused If they sidelined her again and make her invisisble or in the background then CV's are gonna get it from me !!! Angry

nahiii ohh please not this navz b! infact id rather have her getting attached to the baby! atleast taht way she will be shown!

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
navs, saw that!!! thanks for pasting it ... will make a post for the cv's thread ... a nice LOOONG one so they can't overlook it ... and you mail the cv's as well ...

aww, mads, you're off already??!!! tc, see you tomorrw night! Study hard!!

naz17555

IF-Sizzlerz

naz17555

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
lmaoooo madss! yeah to be honest I dont think nups even fits in here! she would be too busy with the mayank thing.. and prob to add the jokes!

but you never know! but id rather hav gunjy and dia in focus this time! would be great!

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Diya this is what i wrote !!!

For SG, this baby prank could help sam get over his fears of family and marriage, because his fears is mostly because of him being abandon and if he sees gunjan taking care of the baby which is not even hers, he will realize that she could never abandon their baby at any cost and also that if he became so attached to this baby in such a short time and can't bere to leave her, then his mom must have very strong reasons to leave him !!!

This was your reply !!!

oooh, navs, I would SOOOOO love to see this ... post this in the creatives thread plzzz ... this would be so beautiful to watch ... and this could lead into the Samrat's mom track, where I DON'T want it to be the same old ghisa pita track of parental opposition, but a track where Sam's mom is timid and shy, like Gunjan, scared of her son's reaction to her ...and he sees how she must have been a lot like Gunjan, but his dad was overbearing and dominating and even violent ... and just killed her spirit ... so she had to leave him for her sanity and that of her children ... and she tried to take both ehr children but he wouldn't let Samrat go because Sam was his vaaris, and he didn't let Sam's mom meet him, saying that she would turn his son into a weakling like her ...

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
yaar i would rather have gunjan get attached and clos eto the baby, help them look after the baby, because that would give us sajan scenes, and also will help SG in their next track !!! i wouldnt mind dia, suhaani or even nups helping everyone !!  infact if this is MN centered track then i would prefer they make SG the official baby sitters while the gang search for the baby's dad !!! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naz17555DiyaS

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
lolz diya !! though u didnt find it so pasted it again !!! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaS

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naz17555

Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by mads

yup its gonna b a detective stuff..amidst sum tiny tension b/w SG and a huge tension b/w MN .. and if they really want to get in an emo angle, then they wil make it move ahead wit the girls' involvement ..so all the girls can motivate her and then they wil help her get insaaf .. or m I hoping for too much ??!! LOL ..

oh man another track where gunjan gets sidelined getting justice seems to be nupur's theka only !!! Confused If they sidelined her again and make her invisisble or in the background then CV's are gonna get it from me !!! Angry

nahiii ohh please not this navz b! infact id rather have her getting attached to the baby! atleast taht way she will be shown!

naz, I think they will show her getting attached to the baby ... that's just the kind of softy that gunjan is ... and she wanted a baby girl LOL  ... But if it's very clear from the beginning that riya is the mother, then the not wanting to give up the baby shouldn't happen, instead the SG part of the track should concentrate on getting rid of Samrat's insecurities and his getting fond of the baby ... I REALLY want to see that scene of him visualising his grown up daughter with a bunch of guys after her, and him getting all protective Day Dreaming ... and that will help him realise that he is not like his dad when it comes to relationships ...

I don't think Nups is going to be worried about justice ... not if there are MN problems ... then she doesn't think about anything else except herself and her troubles ... during the wedding track, she didn't once think about gunjan's problems with Samrat ... and they call gunjan the selfish one!! Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviaranaz17555

Post Reply New Post

Go to top