Chat Clubs

MaGica ET ClaSSica #2 (Invite Only) Nxt Link PG146 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 150

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
LOL navs...and I was like Shocked when he mentioned orphanage..but do u think they might hav had time to read thru all that ?? I mean, my post was sooo miniscule compared to certain other posts..LMAO! I wud love to think that they read it..but on a practical side I wud like to hope that our wavelengths indeed match! LOL ..

and even I didnt like the sayank bedroom scene..it was UTTERLY disgusting DeadDeadDead

I HATE jokes created out of the gay thing..its such a sensitive issue .. and u kno what guys, I hav learnt this more here..ther's a guy in our class who's guy and who is soo normal..and like, ther's nothing abnormal or weird at all abt it..thats why m hating the Indian bollywood and tellywood for making this gay thingy potrayal soo tacky and disgusting..its honestly nothing to b ashamed abt u kno!

okie guys..m off now.. catch ya all later .. bbyeee Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviaranaz17555

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MaGica ET ClaSSica #2 (Invite Only) Nxt Link PG146 (Page 4)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

naz17555

IF-Sizzlerz

naz17555

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
ohh wow navzb and diya! some intersting stuff! ohh how i wish cv;s have this idea in their heads alrday! and if not then yess please post! this would be some awesome stuff! all makes sense and is linked!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviara

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mads

yup its gonna b a detective stuff..amidst sum tiny tension b/w SG and a huge tension b/w MN .. and if they really want to get in an emo angle, then they wil make it move ahead wit the girls' involvement ..so all the girls can motivate her and then they wil help her get insaaf .. or m I hoping for too much ??!! LOL ..

oh man another track where gunjan gets sidelined getting justice seems to be nupur's theka only !!! Confused If they sidelined her again and make her invisisble or in the background then CV's are gonna get it from me !!! Angry

madsnaz17555

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
navs and diya that post is Thumbs Up !!! do post it in the CVs thread..an also if possible, mail the CVs navs ..

okie..m off now .. Hug

xaviaraDiyaS

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
navs, can't find the post where u and i discussed ... what were your points on the baby track again?
My feeling on the way it might go ... riya wants Mayank's and Samrat's help ... to find the dad, who's done a bunk on her? maybe she married against her dad's wishes, or maybe princi doesn't even know that she got married secretly ... unlikely they'll show illegitimate baby here ... moral values and all that ... (why are we all so hypocritical on these moral values, I don't understand ... why can't we stand to see some reality at times? And what is so morally corrupt about AI anyway??? That AI thread really got my goat!!! )

So now she wants Sayank's help ... makes sense she didn't approach Dia with Dia's ideas on babies ... and Dia is the only other member of the gang who's been there with the guys, as Cj Annie and the rest have conveniently disappeared ...

Now ... how do we want the track to run ...

MN misunderstanding is a given ... already started ...
Sajan is going to be the lying issue ... already started again ... and will probably sort out much faster ... fingers crossed ... so Gunjan wants to help look after the baby, Nups, depending on relationship with mayank, ??? ... don't know, don't care ... LOL

Sajan scenes with baby should therefore go in the direction that Samrat sees Gunjan looking after the baby ... starts feeling what navs mentioned ... that Gunjan will never desert her baby, and that any mother would not give up her child unless some compulsion ... what else navs?
And then the Sam's mother track, the way I said ... with a timid mom, gunjan's mirror image as she was, and Sam begins to understand what his mom might have gone through in her marriage which made her leave his dad ...

madsnaz17555

naz17555

IF-Sizzlerz

naz17555

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
aww mads!!!!!!!!! ok! and yess I know what you mean! but for some reason since dostana or even before that they've alwasy showed gay peopl in this manner! they wont ever deal with it, or show it in a serious way so they just end up making a joke about it!
tc hun!
xxx

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
okie last post from me ..

actually navs, I dont think this time its gonna b nupur..coz she wil b busy wit riya and mayank, IF they indicate to show it that way .. so I think gunjan wil play a role..lets keep our fingers crossed .. wud love dia and gunjan BOTH to play a role .. dia wil tell her how she shud move on, mayb she can give her an account of what RV did to her and then gunjan can giv her the strength to do all that..and the emotional support and the courage to stand up for the truth ..

AND..mayb I m thinking a LOT here ROFL

final good bye.. take care evrybody and keep rocking !!! HugHugHugHugHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviaranaz17555DiyaS

naz17555

IF-Sizzlerz

naz17555

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
perfect diya! would love to see it like that! heres hoping!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top