Chat Clubs

MaGica ET ClaSSica #2 (Invite Only) Nxt Link PG146 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 150

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
okie..bbyeee ayesha..catch ya tomo then! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MaGica ET ClaSSica #2 (Invite Only) Nxt Link PG146 (Page 3)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
 @mads : oki mads will stop shakofying on your ladla Sam !!! TongueWink 

and yeah i saw the necklace too and i was like YAY !!! I let out a squeal too !!! thank god i was alone in my room !!! my family thinks i'm nuts already ! Embarrassed LOL LOL LOL as for SG i really wasnt worried about any misunderstanding !!! even in the promo it was so apparent that she is upset because sam liked to her and not because she thinks the baby might be his !!! but i really want sajan scenes now, with the baby !! because i'm getting sick and tired of gang scenes, and mor ethen that these sayank scenes are getting on my nerves now !!! i swear i have never liked sayank convo's ever !! and infact seeing sayank together makes me miss sam-benji scenes even more !!! those used to be awesome and funny and cute !!! their chemistry looke dliek of best friends !! these two, veryyyyyyyyy boring and irritating !!! (sorry if they are any sayank fans here)

@ naz : i know yaar, i swear these sgians piss me off more then those mnians !!!

@ diya : diya lets make the post tomorrow on the cv's thread !! cv's do listen to us !! mads i was so happy when sam mentioned orphanage ! thats such a sure sign that they are reading our stuff !!! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80mads

naz17555

IF-Sizzlerz

naz17555

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
I think its about sam's parents /marriage thing, their gonna post it in the cv;s thread... so hoping this baby track leads to that...

mads

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
yup its gonna b a detective stuff..amidst sum tiny tension b/w SG and a huge tension b/w MN .. and if they really want to get in an emo angle, then they wil make it move ahead wit the girls' involvement ..so all the girls can motivate her and then they wil help her get insaaf .. or m I hoping for too much ??!! LOL ..

ayesha_80

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naz17555

exactly navzb! i wnat this all to work out in sajans favour! cos it might even be the start of something! so far baby was just used for comedy! but I really hope something more devlops from it! so for taht we really need some sajan and baby scenes! and yess aswell as sajan alone scenes! but ryt now theyve made gunjna stuck to nups side aswell! so hopefully sam will tell her about the baby so story can get somewhere with sajan!

yep naz, its essential for sg to get some scenes with the baby !! and alone !!! sam needs to see Gunjan with the baby !! it would go a long way in helping him get rid of his marriage phobia !!

madsnaz17555

naz17555

IF-Sizzlerz

naz17555

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
awww navzb! but yess I soo wish we can get sam/benjy scenes back! esp with the benia story starting! that could have been the next track! it would have been nice to see benjy and dia bickering whilst the others watch and realise somethings up and then sam and g chat to both! would have been interesting! and with that soem cute sajan scenes! 

xaviara

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Guys this is the post me and Diya are talking about !!!

Originally posted by DiyaS

Originally posted by xaviara

lolz !! sorry abhu but kash reminds me of MN, too lusty !!! Tongue only when KASU were AR the story actually looked like a lovestory with love, emotions and TRUST !! Embarrassed infact during KASU time, ia actually relate AR to SaJan a little because when they were together then, even after they fought, they patched up soon, not because they were dying without each other, because they actually talked and confided in each other  That is the only time i saw love and underdstanding between AR LOL My POV strictly !! U dont have to agree !!! WinkLOL

@ diya : seriously diya if you cant figure out the real reason behind this baby track, then we defo cannot !!! If its a prank bu girls, then how did they manage it ? they were all in the room rogether when the boys got the SMS, the only guy who wasnt there for adhiraj and i seriously think he is playing this prank, to show the gang how it feels when u play a severe prank like this or the fact that a lie can change lives !!! This could lead to help both MN and SG, MN could realize that they dont have any understanding, and they and especially nupur believes anything says about Mayank, and that they dont trust each other and if there is no trust they could never make this marriage successful ! For SG, this baby prank could help sam get over his fears of family and marriage, because his fears is mostly because of him being abandon and if he sees gunjan taking care of the baby which is not even hers, he will realize that she could never abandon their baby at any cost and also that if he became so attached to this baby in such a short time and can't bere to leave her, then his mom must have very strong reasons to leave him !!! So right now adhiraj playing a prank could make sense and it could work for both couples !!

oooh, navs, I would SOOOOO love to see this ... post this in the creatives thread plzzz ... this would be so beautiful to watch ... and this could lead into the Samrat's mom track, where I DON'T want it to be the same old ghisa pita track of parental opposition, but a track where Sam's mom is timid and shy, like Gunjan, scared of her son's reaction to her ...and he sees how she must have been a lot like Gunjan, but his dad was overbearing and dominating and even violent ... and just killed her spirit ... so she had to leave him for her sanity and that of her children ... and she tried to take both ehr children but he wouldn't let Samrat go because Sam was his vaaris, and he didn't let Sam's mom meet him, saying that she would turn his son into a weakling like her ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madsnaz17555DiyaS

naz17555

IF-Sizzlerz

naz17555

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
lmaooooo mads! they tried insaaf! what happened to that?! but yeah you never know! cos this time it will be everyone  in it! and mainly the boys! as they were the ones looking after her at first.. so maybe they will give long bashans about looking after such lovely babies!... and how could you!...

madsxaviara

Post Reply New Post

Go to top