Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xaviara thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@ diya : oh i can go on and give so many reasons about what a selfish and a self centered character nupur is and trust me Gunjan is a 100 times better sister then Nupur any day !! 😡

and i would love u see gunja getting attached to the baby, because i really want sam to see the baby with Gunjan and realize that every marriage is not the same and that its success depends on the couple and that neither gunjan is like his mom and beither he is like his dad !!

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: naz17555

lmaoooo madss! yeah to be honest I dont think nups even fits in here! she would be too busy with the mayank thing.. and prob to add the jokes!

but you never know! but id rather hav gunjy and dia in focus this time! would be great!

they could have MN busy fighting ... btw, just visited the CV's thread  ... MN fans already started off, they really have NO faith in their couple, do they??? 🤣
and SG babysitting 😍 🤪 though knowing Samrat, he would also be doing his bit of social service , but since Gunjan knows about the baby, that part should not be a problem, because I don't think she will be suspicious of Samrat for anything else other than lying to her ... and HE, knowing how insecure she tends to be, will never do anything to make her suspicious in that way, because the result might be that she just ups and leaves him - she'll never fight for him if she thinks he might be happy with someone else, and he knows that ...

And Benji Dia trying to help riya with the baby's dad ... and mayank would be helping too, which would fuel the MN fire ... but would get the BenDia track into next gear ... they seem to have forgotten that one for the moment ...
xaviara thumbnail
i swear for once i would love for sam to take a step back and let others do the social service ! he can help Gunjan baby sit !! Because they have clearly shown that Mayank is more comfortable with the baby then Sam and  if they are off being detectives, i would love for Mayank tol tell Sam and Gunjan to stay back and take care of the baby !!! 😳
naz17555 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DiyaS

they could have MN busy fighting ... btw, just visited the CV's thread  ... MN fans already started off, they really have NO faith in their couple, do they??? 🤣
and SG babysitting 😍 🤪 though knowing Samrat, he would also be doing his bit of social service , but since Gunjan knows about the baby, that part should not be a problem, because I don't think she will be suspicious of Samrat for anything else other than lying to her ... and HE, knowing how insecure she tends to be, will never do anything to make her suspicious in that way, because the result might be that she just ups and leaves him - she'll never fight for him if she thinks he might be happy with someone else, and he knows that ...

And Benji Dia trying to help riya with the baby's dad ... and mayank would be helping too, which would fuel the MN fire ... but would get the BenDia track into next gear ... they seem to have forgotten that one for the moment ...

lmaooooooooooooooo diya!!!!!!!!! and yeah totally! either way just give us SAJAN! lmaooo i dont care what anyone else's doing!
naz17555 thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

i swear for once i would love for sam to take a step back and let others do the social service ! he can help Gunjan baby sit !! Because they have clearly shown that Mayank is more comfortable with the baby then Sam and  if they are off being detectives, i would love for Mayank tol tell Sam and Gunjan to stay back and take care of the baby !!! 😳

lolzz but that could also mean he would rather stay with the baby!  lolzz but yeah he should be off helping find the dad whilst  sama nd g look after her! and i also dont see nups going gag over maynk whilst he's besotted over someone elses baby! aswell as their ongoing rift...

so basically all this = sajan with baby! lmaooo

ohh and honestly they have only shown boys loving baby offscreen! onscreen their just acting stupid and struggling with her!
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I missed a lot! 😆 Let me catch up later! 😆
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Where is DIYA?!?! I made it! I am going to put effects!

naz17555 thumbnail
j! wb! ohh and i really like ur mohit siggie but hasnt she made a spelling error?!  love SD creations!
naz17555 thumbnail
love the avi j! and anu!!!!!!!!1 stop stalking!
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Haha I just realized! 🤣 And thanks Naz! 🤗

BRB guys! Gotta shower and gotta pray!