Adda Annex 22/3: Ek hazaaron mein meri behna hai - Page 12

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by sarab123

Adda... 🤗
i hvnt watched yet ..wil watch and come !!

hey sarab 🤗 it was a nice episode..will wait for ur comments 😳
@sanju...2morow i really want a random girl to come to abheer and talk to him...and at the same time leher can come in and see all thiss...im sure will be jealous 😆
Originally posted by sweetassygar16

@sanju...2morow i really want a random girl to come to abheer and talk to him...and at the same time leher can come in and see all thiss...im sure will be jealous 😆

i'm sure she'll be jealous...but i have a wee bit of doubt whether abeer and leher will talk to each other..i think they will presume things and nt know why the other one was actually there 🤔 and hurt each other and themselves even more 😕😆
hey gals 🤗
me loved all AbHer scenes today....esp theone where Abeer is staring open mouthed at the supposed ladka Leher is gonna marry!!

Omi.........kyuuuuuuuuuunnn...he got invited to the house also!!
Originally posted by hapinezz13

hey gals 🤗
me loved all AbHer scenes today....esp theone where Abeer is staring open mouthed at the supposed ladka Leher is gonna marry!!

Omi.........kyuuuuuuuuuunnn...he got invited to the house also!!

heyyy  🤗  seriously yaar..yeh chacha na humesha kuch na kuch gadbad karta hai....omi has found the right person to influence 😡..but i am sure daddy cool and dulhan wont approve of omi...he looks so yucky from the word go !!! 🤢🤢
ok new adda up..let's spam there

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1363145
Originally posted by sanjukta..

heyyy  🤗  seriously yaar..yeh chacha na humesha kuch na kuch gadbad karta hai....omi has found the right person to influence 😡..but i am sure daddy cool and dulhan wont approve of omi...he looks so yucky from the word go !!! 🤢🤢

i really hope so sanju!!

if chacha likes him so much...why not get Ankur married to Omi😡