Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

jnawaz

Cool Viewbie

jnawaz

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
hey guys...i'm finally back...full time on LTL...LOLLOL...last week was kind of hectic with bhabi and the baby...thank God the party and stuff is all over...eeks...its hard with newborns...especially my lil angel niece...godhi mein rehti hai toh ek dum mast hai...put her on the bed and she'll scream bloody murder! ConfusedConfusedConfused anyway...on with todays CR...

Mr. Ravi
omg...ek admi ki kitne naam...the body guard Mr. Ravi...aka: Gym Instructor, pehlvan, Bandar, Mavali...but for some reason...the one that made me laugh the most was...Ravinder ROFL...no offence to anyone with this name...but Bandar just doesnt look line an "inder" to me...LOLLOLLOL...i had no idea he was Punjabi to begin with...but today he was absolutely hilarious...just seeing him standing there is hilarious on it own...but then...my crazy mind...i began to think...Ravinder is clearly a punjabi name...so most likely Mr. Ravi is punjabi...ok...now...the number one thing i think of when i think of anything punjabi is...BHANGRA!! Dancing...aab...my mind went totally off...because it started to...or at least tried to picture Mr. Ravi doing bhangra in his too-tight-for-me shirts...LOLLOLLOL...wait...it gets better/worse...if you all saw the scene when Ravi comes out after Baji and Dutta leave the hall...he is looking around for them...its a side shot of his body...and the first think i noticed...his MAN BOOBS!! ROFLROFLROFLROFL...that was so funny i nearly died laughingROFLROFL...especially the way he was standing, the white shirt hugging is body in all the wrong places...omg...ROFLROFLROFL it was too funny...then i just couldnt picture him doing Bhangra...because i think his shirt woudl rip and ew!! Dead we'd all go blind..so NO THAK YOU!! but then the song "im too sexy" came into my mind...and picturing him dancing to that dance...made me want to ROFLROFL and DeadDead and AngryAngry at the same time....

JAZ

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

aasthadtasshamsimayahshonapinky-Fivr-Dew-dropmaybe-justsana786aRockChicGirl_dkmystery_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Comic Relief: Mr. Ravi - nuff said!" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
@Jaz: Bwaaaahahahahahhahahahahaha! Man boobs?! ROFLROFLROFL *wipes tears of mirth*

I am torn between the wanting to watch that to get a laugh and being afraid of getting disgusted by the sight! That being said though, his shirt DOES hug him in all the WRONG places! WHO is this man's costume designer?! ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aasthadjnawazDew-dropRockChicGirl

sana786a

IF-Sizzlerz

sana786a

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
welcome bk jaz Hugu cracked me up wid ur jokes about mawali pelhvan LOL and ur rite about his tight shirts ughhhhROFLdey r so unflattering lya choice hai sups ki calling our dutta bad names and has she seen her own bf LOL ugh cant get dat image out of my head him dancing 2 im 2 sexy DeadLOL

Edited by shabaza786 - 22 March 2010 at 12:20pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

Dew-drop

IF-Veteran Member

Dew-drop

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Its sounds awful ....
w8 lemme see it ...i hav yet to see this part ....LOL
Or should i just skip it ...!
Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz-Fivr-

sana786a

IF-Sizzlerz

sana786a

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dew-drop

Its sounds awful ....
Ermm
no dont skip it LOLdo watch LOL

jnawaz

nazia.icycool

IF-Dazzler

nazia.icycool

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

hahahahaROFLROFLROFLthanx soooooo much 4 this 1....ravi doin bhangra...his boobs....the white shirt hugging the wrong places...OMG!!!u r just awesm!!!!ROFL...i think he is the 1st man who is wanting to be sensual..woh to rakhi sawant ko bhi maat dedega...Sillyman how does he breath???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawazsana786a

Dew-drop

IF-Veteran Member

Dew-drop

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shabaza786

Originally posted by Dew-drop

Its sounds awful ....
Ermm
no dont skip it LOLdo watch LOL

Okkiee ...willl do ..!LOLLOL

jnawaz

Dew-drop

IF-Veteran Member

Dew-drop

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 92icycool

hahahahaROFLROFLROFLthanx soooooo much 4 this 1....ravi doin bhangra...his boobs....the white shirt hugging the wrong places...OMG!!!u r just awesm!!!!ROFL...i think he is the 1st man who is wanting to be sensual..woh to rakhi sawant ko bhi maat dedega...Sillyman how does he breath???

OMG ....this i hav to see ....!ROFLROFL

jnawaz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top