Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
 Somehow bollywoodcrazed I dont know why they put this scene of Vinod Manju . Unless it signifies that Manju will change or sumthing .
addenise thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

Manav was on a roll today, its about time he stood up for Archana. Shravani has no right telling him what to do or who to be with especially when the woman he's with is his wife! Shravani is a shameless woman for what she is doing, and deserved everything Manav dished out at her.

I'm glad Manav also told Archana she wouldn't do what Shravani is doing and that he wishes she wasn't so good. There is a limit to everything, but Archana just keeps letting people walk all over her. At least Manav speaks back when it becomes too much for him, it is time Archana do the same.

Manju, I do believe she loves Vinod but she needs to break apart from her family. Rasika and Ajit are a bad influence and they do bad things, she shouldn't support them or have anything to do with them. She needs to think if she would be able to handle someone doing to her daughter what Ajit has done to Archana and now Vandu.

I agree with all you said....however, archana should let her family, including manju what her mom and brother did...
addenise thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Somehow bollywoodcrazed I dont know why they put this scene of Vinod Manju . Unless it signifies that Manju will change or sumthing .

my thoughts exactly...will manju change ...break away from ajit and her mom...that is y archana needs to let them know....it would be a huge blow to rashika and ajit if manju break ties with them..
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I think  maybe they want others also to become important . Manav and Archana are the only ones people are largely interested in . I think the creatives are going to try very hard to make other story lines also interesting ...
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Generalfeldmarschall Kool:

It seemed like today's episode was an answer to the questions and comments that have been voiced on this forum multiple times (if not everyday).  Most of the posts have pointed out anything I would have added, including that all three characters (Manav, Archana, and Shravani) got their views in and were for the most part correct from their different perspectives. 

They continued the whole balancing act between Archana and Shravani, except reversed this time.  A few weeks ago, when Archana took Manav's hand into both of hers, he held on really really tightly and even rubbed her arm and shoulder with his other hand with what seemed to be no intentions of letting go (until Shravani barged in).  Today, when Shravani took his hand into both of hers, he just let it sit there and stood there looking past her, unresponsive and maybe even bored.

As much as I liked the yelling scene today, every time Manav yells at Shravani the first thought that crosses my mind (as I usually watch more than I listen), is that Manav is scolding his pregnant teenage daughter.  See:

Everyone always looks so shocked when Manav gets angry, I wonder what their reaction would have been had they been watching Manav when he beat up Ajit.

I hope your daughter's performance goes/went well!

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful capturing of Manav Shravni , TB ! Many thanks . Superb observation too .
--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@toohbrush: Totally agree with you about the teenage daughter thing and the dtwo different reactions (i.e. holding Archana's and holding Shravnai's hand. Remind me of another scen. When Shravani goes to get hte abortion and Manav and Archana go to stop her. He tells her ot promis that she will not try to get another abortion and she cries and falls on his chest. He stands stock still. Then holds her like she is this stranger and moves her away from him. The entire time he is doing this he is looking at Archana's face guitily. These were in the days that he was angry or appearing to be angry with Archana.

Not surprised at his reaction today. Verrrry happy though.

I think that Manju is going to be the whip that cracks RA's back. They are softening our views towards her just like they are with savita aai ( vershu and archu's previous scenes). There they go again with the subtle hints
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

It is possible, Manju wasn't happy with Ajit and Vandu marrying. I think slowly she too will become disgusted with her family and fight for what is right. Manju needs to open her eyes, she has good in laws and shouldn't ruin her life for Ajit and Rasika.
carpe-diem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i don't understand why manav couldn't have said to shravani "you are carrying my younger brother's child...." she needs to be reminded of this fact not because she said she loves manav but because she was man handling ArchanašŸ˜”.
addenise thumbnail
Originally posted by: carpe-diem

i don't understand why manav couldn't have said to shravani "you are carrying my younger brother's child...." she needs to be reminded of this fact not because she said she loves manav but because she was man handling ArchanašŸ˜”.

for me he could have said much more...but i enjoyed the blasting she got.,especially when he told her to shut upppppppppp...lol...and that archana is his wife..and he her husband...so hats off to him.....