Update for 22nd march - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by _charu_

u never know..dimri must have seen some place like tht in udaipur...and in the end, frm where did naitik find tht lonely bridge? and akshara found tht lake...sab kuch morning mein mila? 😡

charu, un dono ke saath saath the whole city has turned mysterious...kahan se kya tapakta hai u won't know......but ek cheez ki guarantee hai WE AUDIENCE......humlog theek 9:30 pm ko TV ke pas baithe dikhate hai........😆 😆.

exactly...ARE WE FOOLS? rest everyone who was there, all gunda types, he didn't question them...oh yaar nobody has the right to talk to u that way..she was not in a night club 🤢 or some cheap hotel.. 🤢 🤢 🤢 and can't he see her 2 mtrs SINDOOR

exactly.....he didn't see her sindoor, that too so prominent...??? n how could he question her like that.......?? koi bhi ghoom sakta hai, n it was not any red-light area....city streets mein bhi itna problem.....kamaal hai.......
pehle vendors ko hatao then ask the people to move.....

someone plz explain me WHAT exactly will happen if vishambhar OR Daddaji will know that Naitik took Akshara for a drive? 😡
Same thing even i am not able to understand...
vishambar won't mind, i know...but Daddaji will make Baat ka Batangad🤢
Originally posted by xyze

pakde to yah jaayenge hi.....n then one episode will be wasted in d their taang khichaayi🤢
ia m pretty sure of this track but i wud have been happier if it was kept as a secret.....singhania ladies ko bhi himmat mil jati .....about being adventurous for a change is fun
the dialogue of the epi was------
naitik saying to akshara- jo hume naseeb se milta hai,usse hume sambhaalke rakhna chahiye!!!!!!
very nice i loved
Thank you so much
i like the epi!!!speciallly both lying on the car!!
[
exactly...ARE WE FOOLS? rest everyone who was there, all gunda types, he didn't question them...oh yaar nobody has the right to talk to u that way..she was not in a night club 🤢 or some cheap hotel.. 🤢 🤢 🤢 and can't he see her 2 mtrs SINDOOR

exactly.....he didn't see her sindoor, that too so prominent...??? n how could he question her like that.......?? koi bhi ghoom sakta hai, n it was not any red-light area....city streets mein bhi itna problem.....kamaal hai.......
pehle vendors ko hatao then ask the people to move.....
n this tym naitik himself clarified that he has a license.....i remembered their police station venture😆😆
Charu....loved your way of writing and interpretation as always......you rock but these YR never rocks....and now I feel acting between NAKSH & no love...
Great update.   I am glad finally that they are able to talk freely.  But it's stupid of them to be afraid of being found out by both families.  They are married afterall.  Why all this fuss, I have no idea.😕