Laagi Tujhse Lagan

OMG..Tdyz precp:wil duta make out naku diz time?!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

shonapinky

IF-Rockerz

shonapinky

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged

In tdyz precap..naku iz shown talking 2 her mom pretilly dressed in her true face.. she sayz dutta is her love?and she takez her mom outside her room..dutta then walkz out of his room deep in thought?both naku and babi see him at d balcony and dey r shockd?! Dutta was walking luking somever?will dutta make out naku dis time atleast? ?I highly doubt?vat say guyz?...Smile

Edited by shonapinky - 22 March 2010 at 10:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dew-dropsana786a

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OMG..Tdyz precp:wil duta make out naku diz time?!" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sana786a

IF-Sizzlerz

sana786a

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonapinky

In tdyz precap..naku iz shown talking 2 her mom pretilly dressed in her true face.. she sayz dutta is her love?and she takez her mom outside her room..dutta then walkz out of his room deep in thought?both naku and babi see him at d balcony and dey r shockd?! Dutta was walking luking somever?will dutta make out naku dis time atleast? ?I highly doubt?vat say guyz?...Smile

no i dnt think so shona dat he will see her true face dat quick maybe he will walk past dem in deep thought or she mite hide

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shonapinky

palluluvsmaan

IF-Rockerz

palluluvsmaan

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
I am sure that Babi is gonna hide Naku and Dutta wont see her. Angry I am soooooooo fed up with this Dutta-sup trackAngry today's episode was sooo boring.big "yawns" for me

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

niviishonapinkysana786a

sana786a

IF-Sizzlerz

sana786a

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by palluluvsarmaan

I am sure that Babi is gonna hide Naku and Dutta wont see her. Angry I am soooooooo fed up with this Dutta-sup trackAngry today's episode was sooo boring.big "yawns" for me
i knw da only thing worth seeing was naku in her true form dancing she luked adorable and dutta as usual

shonapinky

IF-Rockerz

shonapinky

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shabaza786

no i dnt think so shona dat he will see her true face dat quick maybe he will walk past dem in deep thought or she mite hide

oh no sana..i juz wish he shd hav seen her..! ur right how wd he make out naku so soon,,,?!!!tatz true yar...!

tasshamsi

tasshamsi

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
well it seems that Dutta did see her ... or maybe not since he seemed to be lost in thoughts and probably Babi moves away Nakusha before he registers who she is......

shonapinky

shonapinky

IF-Rockerz

shonapinky

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by palluluvsarmaan

yeah u right...babi will hide nakuz ! and tdyz episode waz little boring except tasha flash bak scenez...wonder hw long diz supz-bg track wd extend..!no signz of supz eloping...!Cry

sana786a

IF-Sizzlerz

sana786a

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shabaza786

oh no sana..i juz wish he shd hav seen her..! ur right how wd he make out naku so soon,,,?!!!tatz true yar...!
shona i wish everyday dat he gets 2 see how beautiful she is but luks like we have 2 wait a while

shonapinky

Post Reply New Post

Go to top