Uttaran

Ichcha wears Haldi in Vansh's name - SBB

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Hey Guys today in SBB they showed Ichcha's haldi ceremony...everyone was applying on her....ammu still looked slightly worried about it...ichki looked nice and Tapu bitiya was looking very very very happy! LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

whoa..arunima_LUIT

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ichcha wears Haldi in Vansh's name - SBB" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Hey Guys today in SBB they showed Ichcha's haldi ceremony...everyone was applying on her....ammu still looked slightly worried about it...ichki looked nice and Tapu bitiya was looking very very very happy! LOLLOL

Thanx for update..1 question..SBB OR SBS both these shows are shown on 2-30pm afternoon on Indian time...i m at work always at this time--2:30 afternoon..so i wud like to know whether there r repeat telecasts later at evening or night..plz help as i get home by 7 pm only...

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Not sure what to say...but these shows are rubbish and they hardly make any sense relevant to the true story.........the whole unpleasantness about Uttaran came about when they started showing a Vamp and a hero togather which is against the interests of the actual story....i persoally feel they are made 2 make u hypertensive and devolop hatredness towards the actual story.... i have stopped watching these rubbish affairs for more than 2-3 months...hence may b am still able 2 carry on watching this soap.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bobbyforyou

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 5:15am | IP Logged
yawn ok chalo tho mindless cvs are doing it, tell me something new which would be of great interest

vijaya_ls

IF-Dazzler

vijaya_ls

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 6:41am | IP Logged
tappu will be happy - its so natural - that's her nature
but why is she attending the halli ceremony now ??
last time she locked herself in a room ...and did all that crap ...
anyways iccha is a mahaan character who has the privilege of applying haldi and mehendi for both the V2 brosAngry

Edited by vijaya_ls - 22 March 2010 at 6:42am

~~~~

Istila

Istila

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani109

Not sure what to say...but these shows are rubbish and they hardly make any sense relevant to the true story.........the whole unpleasantness about Uttaran came about when they started showing a Vamp and a hero togather which is against the interests of the actual story....i persoally feel they are made 2 make u hypertensive and devolop
hatredness towards the actual story.....

Totally agree with you Clap

Re: Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Your signature taught me a great lesson today when I spoke yesterday with someone who drove me up the wall LOL

Bobbyforyou

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cluelass

Originally posted by shivani109

Not sure what to say...but these shows are rubbish and they hardly make any sense relevant to the true story.........the whole unpleasantness about Uttaran came about when they started showing a Vamp and a hero togather which is against the interests of the actual story....i persoally feel they are made 2 make u hypertensive and devolop
hatredness towards the actual story.....

Totally agree with you Clap

Re: Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Your signature taught me a great lesson today when I spoke yesterday with someone who drove me up the wall LOL

tqs.Reg the signature.....i have learnt that gr8 lesson recently on this forum and thought may b few more can benefit.on knowing it.....tqs for letting me know it helped u as well...Smile

Bobbyforyou

49erFan

IF-Sizzlerz

49erFan

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Thanks for posting, obviously Vansh didnt get the letter!  So sad!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top