Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Wedding Track - Will Not End This Week

thornewood9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

I think.

And even if it doesn't end this week I can't say that I'm disappointed😆
Remember that Article? It said that Dutta would start to fall for Naku DURING the wedding track😃
Well... I think it's kinda happening! I mean Dutta has really opened up to Naku in the last couple of episodes. I honestly don't mind if they drag the Shaadi Track!😆
Maybe we'll get to see more TaSha Scenes and maybe even more Kaala Intimidating Supriya and her MawaliLafangah Scenes!
I mean sometimes a whole day can be dragged to a week😆

What do you guys think?

Aisha xxx😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don mind the wedding track being dragged ..as long as they show quality TaSha scenes ..& minimum of the Sups& BG faces ...!
But seriously i want this Sups track to finish ....its been nearly a mnth ..!
-Madzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh yes that would be so good, I was thinking the same they said he is going to get feelings for her druring this shadi week. Kitna acha ho agar Dutta shadi ke mandap mein bairtha hoa he gets all his nakku flashbacks and then like in sangeet he gets up from there and say BAS !!
😍
Hihi
Madhia
shootingstars thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah as long as story is going forward, it's okay if they drag it along.. but as far as i can see this is not happening. yes, dutta and naku are talking more  and being more friendly but all that is happening is that naku is trying to get dutta to accept sups.. and in a way he is starting to. so surely when sups runs away, dutta is going to be bitter and angry towards naku..?
so i think that there is a long long way to go until any actual 'love' and what is happening in the meantime is that they are showing us a few scenes with the  two of them in it to keep audience happy.
well i probably sound very cynical but maybe i'm just being reaistic?
thornewood9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think that shootingstar is right. We're actually seeing the Friendship Phase starting between TaSha which I am all for! And if they drag the Shaadi Track to get that going then I have no problems! Just as long as we get little Supriya and MawaliLafangah Scenes like Dewdrop said.
I also think that Dutta WILL be angry with Naku after Supriya elopes and THAT'S why she gets caught by Morey again but I'm hoping that Naku doesn't get revealed TOO soon. I quite like the Dark Naku she actually looks passably pretty since they tidied her up a bit and I would like Dutta to not be influenced by her looks. Plus I would like to see more Kaala freaking out Supriya Scenes😆

Aisha xxx😉
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: thornewood9

I think that shootingstar is right. We're actually seeing the Friendship Phase starting between TaSha which I am all for! And if they drag the Shaadi Track to get that going then I have no problems! Just as long as we get little Supriya and MawaliLafangah Scenes like Dewdrop said.

I also think that Dutta WILL be angry with Naku after Supriya elopes and THAT'S why she gets caught by Morey again but I'm hoping that Naku doesn't get revealed TOO soon. I quite like the Dark Naku she actually looks passably pretty since they tidied her up a bit and I would like Dutta to not be influenced by her looks. Plus I would like to see more Kaala freaking out Supriya Scenes😆

Aisha xxx😉

May b dats y they r dragging the track so as shw more friendliness being developed between TaSha ....so Dutta wont put the blame or gets angry at Naku later....
He will understand dat she meant no harm & waz pushing him only 4 his happiness ...!

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with you guys...as long as they keep Sups-BG scene to a minimum and give TaSha, Naku, Datta, Baji even Kala max screen time I am fine with the (non)wedding track. Frankly speaking I dont see Datta developing any feelings for Naku any time soon irrespective of how she looks. At best he can get friendly with her which he already is moving towards. As for the love bit I think he's more inclined towards Sups since she is his would be and its his duty to love her. But really its Sups who has inadvertently brought them closer. Once Naku started working as a maid in the Patil mansion Datta and Naku shared more of a master-servant relationship. When Sups was first attacked and she found him playing the harmonica...it was the first time he actually spoke to her one on one. After that all their interactions has something to do with Sups. But with Sups out of the picture what is their common ground? Two totally opposite people can interact but there should be a strong bond of understanding running between them. Sups presence helps this bond develop between TaSha.
I think even after Sups leaves the love track wont happen immediately. Rather Datta will take his own sweet time to fall in love.
yoyo2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ksh u r correct, keep the Mavali and sups as minimum as possibles and give us tasha scences,, the wedding could drag all month😛,,
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its fine what r u saying bt the thg is "the articles r always misleading".....so cant chance it upon
ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i wonder what circumstances will arise which will make datta fall in love with naku.
As of now they both have very good understanding and datta doesnt treat her as a maid.so max we can see a friendship.or is it possible that datta will get attracted to naku once he sees her real beauty?
dunno all seems confusing.😕
Edited by aarathikb - 14 years ago