Computers, Science, Technology

Corrupt file repair

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Ildebrando

Ildebrando

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Hi all;
I have a divx reader with hard disk connected by a wireless network to my PC: while I was renaming some folders the network went down and the folders become files, so now are unreadable.
Now, when I connect the network drive, in the left column I have 8 folders (instead of the 10 that I had before) and two files of 0kb.
Before this problem these two files were two folders containing hundreds of files.
How can I restore them? remember that I don't have a physical access to the drive, only by network.
Thank you

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Corrupt file repair" in Computers, Science, Technology forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

a0garg

Groupbie

a0garg

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 6:27am | IP Logged
hello friends

I think this is a serious problem
your computer is effect with serious xwyzzxz virus

so please use a good anti virus
and you want to see discount available of antivirus software
you can see in www.saledekho.com

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.