Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Finally weekend over

Vineeta92 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Finally the weekend over...

It was so difficult for me to wait for these two long days....

Waiting to see what happens today 😊 ..but i am sure there will be a lot of crying this whole week...😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessonline thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh i agree with you I cant wait to see what happens tomorrow but I really hope that we see some karan abha scenes and happy ones.
uzee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
me 2....I just hope they have lots of karan-abha scenes...
musenartist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah!I think they r gonna show us a mayoos suhaag raat 2day...........with Abha crying buckets in Karan's yaad and Karan becoming devdas all over again.................. 😭 .......................it was such a sweet love story..........I miss the old Abharan!!! 😒 😒 😔
Vineeta92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yrkkhluvinangel

yeah!I think they r gonna show us a mayoos suhaag raat 2day...........with Abha crying buckets in Karan's yaad and Karan becoming devdas all over again.................. 😭 .......................it was such a sweet love story..........I miss the old Abharan!!! 😒 😒 😔

OH!....yes a mayoos suhagraatCryCryi toh completely forgot that there will be a suhagraat.....and both of them wont br together onlyCryCry
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I know even I want to know what will happen. Now only Jags and aran now the truth about Abha's marraige o karan. What will Jags do?

What about Abha and Karan? Karan deserves some love bak from his now wife. He has stood really tall against evryone else for her. I agree, this week and mostly the next will have only crying andtears. Wha if Thakur gets t know? e has only now come to his senses.

Oh god, and a suhagraat. I did not even remebver that. Let them show us a happy one with karan and Abha accepting each other in full love and not until then.
Vineeta92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinuchand

I know even I want to know what will happen. Now only Jags and aran now the truth about Abha's marraige o karan. What will Jags do?

What about Abha and Karan? Karan deserves some love bak from his now wife. He has stood really tall against evryone else for her. I agree, this week and mostly the next will have only crying andtears. Wha if Thakur gets t know? e has only now come to his senses.

Oh god, and a suhagraat. I did not even remebver that. Let them show us a happy one with karan and Abha accepting each other in full love and not until then.

yea....Jagmohan wont tell anyone about the marriage..Karan wont be able to prove anything...only Abha can own up..... 😭
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
vinu....tum yaha bhi......
dekho tumne pukara bhi nahi aur hum aa gaye...and I dint get Karan there but least I got another Karan hehehehe.....

and abt the show ya now karan deserves acceptance from the Abha....
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tells, lovely to see you here. I am  so happy.

Aja, tu agayi to main phir se thesis likna shuru kar doongi.

I agree whan karan na sahi, yahan to ek karan hai. Luckily uska ek bhai is show mein shaadi shuda hai aur doora shaadi nahin karna chahata.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: vinuchand

Tells, lovely to see you here. I am  so happy.

Aja, tu agayi to main phir se thesis likna shuru kar doongi.

I agree whan karan na sahi, yahan to ek karan hai. Luckily uska ek bhai is show mein shaadi shuda hai aur doora shaadi nahin karna chahata.

haan re..sahi kaha...
chalo achha hai mujhe koi to mila jana pehchana yaha jiske saath gappe lada saku,,,