MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing

Thoughts on last episode and the elimination.. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 21 March 2010 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
ok So I may come across as a little scattered right now although I was prepared for this it still pinched me to see this...well not just coz Zaid's a personal fav and a friend..but trying to rationalize Mohit's motive is little tough....the only expalanation I can come up with is that Mohit figured or knew this is the LAST VOTEOUT....coz if u know and like zaid said it out load this was his game plan...that he wanted zaid by his side to vote out the rest with him and save him.. but today it was as if he did not need him anymore.. only rationale being he knew this was the last vote out..also he has an added advantage that beating meghna and gill is gonna be easier than beating zaid...

I am no one to judge mohit and even now I WISH he wins based on his impeccable performance record...but I only wish Amrit was given another chance...the real performers can battle it out... coz inspite of the BIG BETRAYAL... in this vote out I still feel Amrit's vote out made me emotional as it was unfair. as for today I was just numb and unable to understand mohit...at the end of course I was beaming with pride...Zaid you made us proud today...especially your hazaron khwahishen aisi...I only hope for an awesome finale now...Amrit buddy you have to come back

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ready2rockSumi_162710Aabha.MAngel-likeDevillavenderskies

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thoughts on last episode and the elimination.. (Page 2)" in MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bobin1007

bobin1007

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 5:55am | IP Logged
I was thinking Gaurav lost the scorpion task so he out of Rodies but he still there Angry stupid fellow. Now Mohit has to win rest of the task other vise he will get voted out . LOL LOL. Everybody is keep Gaurav there so that in finals it will be easy to win easily

Sumi_162710

IF-Rockerz

Sumi_162710

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 7:31am | IP Logged
I am just feeling sad that I cant see that hearty smile of Zaid....I miss him and I'm gonna miss him a lot....ahead!!

Really dont wanna comment on Mohit's backstabbing.....I just felt bad bcoz Zaid cud also save himself if he had back stabbed him the same way......but then I love him in any way....and with this pure n clean image of his.....I love him all the more!!! I hope Amrit gets bak.....coz I dont really want any of these three to win....however performance wise....Mohit shud be the winner....if its just btwn these three!!!

Btw....I am in this forum for the first tym......and am typing on n on....just bcoz I am still not able to get over Zaid's vote out Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moonshadowsonali.19281

-PoisonIvy-

IF-Stunnerz

-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 5:09am | IP Logged
All I can say is that at this point I dont even know who i want to see as the winner.

Like everyone else here , I too do not buy what Mohit said. He was clearly eliminating his competiton as he knows Zaid is good maybe if not as good as him ! 

I was rooting for Mohit even since that swimming task where he had to dive in and push the rock. Now- Not so much!

This was not just  betrayal but also sheer stupidity. Mohit , as it is is extremely unpopular amongst the other Roadies (except Charlie and Ravneet). Now , even Amrit and Zaid will not Mohit to win. Going by the trend of bringing back previous roadies who play an important role in the outcome , Mohit has invited trouble. His own ex - friends will now root for either Meghna or even Gill to win.

What a shame cuz for the first time I was actually going to "like" the winner  ! (Not that Mohit has won but I was pretty sure like everyone else that he has very strong chances of winning. ) Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ready2rock

bobin1007

bobin1007

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Now mohit is all alone he has to get immunity no other way to escape vote out LOL . Some how i feel that Rodies 7 is a recap of Rodies 6 in the way some of event has occured thank god nobody like Palak is there this time Tongue

Ihab

Groupbie

Ihab

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Bobin,

Roadies 7.0 is 100 times better than what Roadies 6.0 ever was. First of all, the contestants on 6.0 were pathetic and can't even hold a candle against 7.0 contestants when it comes to performing tasks. The contestants now aree much more matured, smarter and better. And the tasks in 7.0 are EXCELLENT whereas in 6.0, it was sh#tty (literally!). There is no way 7.0 is like a "recap" of 6.0.

The last season was filled with "items" such as Palak, Roop, Devashish, Paulomi, that fail punjabi dude etc.

Edited by Ihab - 23 March 2010 at 9:18am

sonali.19281

ready2rock

Goldie

ready2rock

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ihab

Somehow, before the episode started, I was sure that either Mohit or Zaid would go out today and the reason would be backstabbing by either one of them. Looks like I was spot on. Zaid got voted out in what would be damn "shocking" for many Roadies fans out there. Though I wasn't shocked, I was surprised as to why Mohit had to vote Zaid out.. It just couldnt be a "game" all along. I have always been a fan of the trio - Amrit, Mohit and Zaid.. with Zaid being my favorite. So, it did hurt when Zaid got out.

Anyways, I didnt bother watching the first half of the episode because I had absolutely no interest in seeing Roadies make an audience laugh or whatever. but trust me that was the funniest not to be missed one...especially the way zaid danced and the way gaurav sang...i just cudn't stop laughing...and yeah meghana has a really beautiful voice atleast when she singsLOLSo, I started watching Roadies from where it mattered the most - the task. Now, this was one of the most "Scary" task I have seen in Roadies. Scorpions hanging, Snakes on the ground and u have to eat chillies that too with your hands tied? Thats got to be one of the most creative and well thought tasks I have seen. Kudos to the crew for coming up with such a task yeah it was a really scary one (Though I am sure Bumpy didnt have anything to do with it as his fat brain can't really think beyond stupidest tasks). don't under-estimate our nature babaWink

I was expecting quite a lot from Mohit in the task.. But he disappointed me. especially when that guy was the first one to go in that means he had the chance to eat the maximum mirchis as the amount of mirchis were reducing with every contestant going in...so really hats off to zaid and especially meghana bcoz she fought really hard for itClapI had no expectations from Gaurav and he is proving with time that he is one of the worst and dumbest Roadies to have ever entered the competition (Though I find him pretty honest and fine but stupid at the same time). And he is also on a mission to prove "Lambon ki akhal ghutnoo main". right said...LOLLOLLOL

Now Zaid was excellent in this task. He was brilliant and it was easily the best performance of his in the whole season. But Meghna's performance was surprising and great at the same time. Being a girl and eating 16 chillies in such an environment is no joke.. And that too, she was almost attacked by a snake.. And she still carried on the task. Well done and well deserved for the top 3 position (Though I still find her way of speaking annoying). even i but now i have started liking her...she's awesome!!!

Now the vote out - Yes, its got to be one of the most shocking (though not for me, as I was expecting something like that). Slightly disappointed with the reason Mohit gave.. I refuse to believe it was a "game" plan. Rather, I feel Mohit did this to just save himself (Because if it would have been a tie, then there would be exactly 25% chances of him going out with some twist or something). sorry but i disagree on this one...he definitely did that to eliminate competition which isn't wrong but atleast have the guts to say that then rather come up with that "Mohit ka Badla" story...u know when he was voted out he accused zaid and amrit that they didn't have the guts to accept that he was competition and that's why he was voted out...but now he himself did the same thingDead I certainly dont like the way Mohit backstabbed Zaid. I respected their friendship and Mohit has disappointed.

The biggest disappointment from the whole "backstabbing" for me is the image of Mohit right now. Well, one thing that people cant take away from Mohit - his incredible performances and his consistency of performing at highest level in tasks. He, along with Amrit, were the two best Roadies out there. So, it is sad that people will be against him winning the show because he betrayed Zaid. Only 3 are left, and Mohit deserves to be the winner though I feel he is going to have lot of hatred against him. yeah but meghna equally deserves it!!!

Now about Zaid, he was a very good performer and had a very good attitude. He was pretty loyal and proved it till the end. I am pretty sure, he along with Amrit, are the fan favorites to win the show. But with Zaid out quite "properly", I dont see him coming back for Finale. But I am pretty sure Amrit will be getting a chance to prove himself and I will be damn happy if he does as he deserves it (and also because he went out rather in an unfair manner). yeah it wud be great if he comes back also priyanka...she was fabTongue

So guys, relax a bit.. and don't really go mad over Mohit. That guy just gave the show a "push" Smile. Hell, the vote out was so "shocking" that Roadies crew too acknowledged it in the after Roadies video.  oh they wud be on cloud nine bcoz that's what they want...the only difference being that this time it wasn't irfan but mohit who brought the twistOuch

Anyways, it will be great to see Amrit and Zaid getting a chance again in the finale.. Though I am pretty sure Zaid wont be getting another chance.. and finally that was quite a long post but nicely written by youTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali.19281Angel-likeDevil

ready2rock

Goldie

ready2rock

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ihab

Well, the Channel V show is called "The Player" and it is not Raghu but Rajiv who is hosting it. It is one of the most boring and mind numbing stupidest show I have ever come across. Instead of a reality show, it looks more like a scripted theatre play of "thriller" genre.
Gosh.. What nonsense channels are coming up with these days...

very true it has to be one of the most bakwaas reality game show ever seen on tvOuch...infact usme toh roadies se zyaada twists the...har din koi eliminate hota aur agle hafte wapas aa jaata...LOLLOLLOL god and the show producers only know kaun kitne baar eliminate hua aur waapas aaya bcoz i toh lost the countLOL

Angel-likeDevil

Post Reply New Post

Go to top