MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing
MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing

India-Forums

Thoughts on last episode and the elimination..

Ihab Groupbie
Ihab
Ihab

Posted: 21 March 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

Somehow, before the episode started, I was sure that either Mohit or Zaid would go out today and the reason would be backstabbing by either one of them. Looks like I was spot on. Zaid got voted out in what would be damn "shocking" for many Roadies fans out there. Though I wasn't shocked, I was surprised as to why Mohit had to vote Zaid out.. It just couldnt be a "game" all along. I have always been a fan of the trio - Amrit, Mohit and Zaid.. with Zaid being my favorite. So, it did hurt when Zaid got out.

Anyways, I didnt bother watching the first half of the episode because I had absolutely no interest in seeing Roadies make an audience laugh or whatever. So, I started watching Roadies from where it mattered the most - the task. Now, this was one of the most "Scary" task I have seen in Roadies. Scorpions hanging, Snakes on the ground and u have to eat chillies that too with your hands tied? Thats got to be one of the most creative and well thought tasks I have seen. Kudos to the crew for coming up with such a task (Though I am sure Bumpy didnt have anything to do with it as his fat brain can't really think beyond stupidest tasks).

I was expecting quite a lot from Mohit in the task.. But he disappointed me. I had no expectations from Gaurav and he is proving with time that he is one of the worst and dumbest Roadies to have ever entered the competition (Though I find him pretty honest and fine but stupid at the same time). And he is also on a mission to prove "Lambon ki akhal ghutnoo main".

Now Zaid was excellent in this task. He was brilliant and it was easily the best performance of his in the whole season. But Meghna's performance was surprising and great at the same time. Being a girl and eating 16 chillies in such an environment is no joke.. And that too, she was almost attacked by a snake.. And she still carried on the task. Well done and well deserved for the top 3 position (Though I still find her way of speaking annoying).

Now the vote out - Yes, its got to be one of the most shocking (though not for me, as I was expecting something like that). Slightly disappointed with the reason Mohit gave.. I refuse to believe it was a "game" plan. Rather, I feel Mohit did this to just save himself (Because if it would have been a tie, then there would be exactly 25% chances of him going out with some twist or something). I certainly dont like the way Mohit backstabbed Zaid. I respected their friendship and Mohit has disappointed.

The biggest disappointment from the whole "backstabbing" for me is the image of Mohit right now. Well, one thing that people cant take away from Mohit - his incredible performances and his consistency of performing at highest level in tasks. He, along with Amrit, were the two best Roadies out there. So, it is sad that people will be against him winning the show because he betrayed Zaid. Only 3 are left, and Mohit deserves to be the winner though I feel he is going to have lot of hatred against him.

Now about Zaid, he was a very good performer and had a very good attitude. He was pretty loyal and proved it till the end. I am pretty sure, he along with Amrit, are the fan favorites to win the show. But with Zaid out quite "properly", I dont see him coming back for Finale. But I am pretty sure Amrit will be getting a chance to prove himself and I will be damn happy if he does as he deserves it (and also because he went out rather in an unfair manner).

So guys, relax a bit.. and don't really go mad over Mohit. That guy just gave the show a "push" Smile. Hell, the vote out was so "shocking" that Roadies crew too acknowledged it in the after Roadies video.

Anyways, it will be great to see Amrit and Zaid getting a chance again in the finale.. Though I am pretty sure Zaid wont be getting another chance..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayesha_tready2rockIts_SashSumi_162710Aabha.Myipeelavenderskiessonali.19281Angel-likeDevil-PoisonIvy-

Star_on_earth IF-Rockerz
Star_on_earth
Star_on_earth

Posted: 21 March 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
agree wat mohit did was to save himself (everybody does that)....but he should have had the guts to admit it rather than say that he took his revenge now!! it just shows that he was pretending all this while to be friends with zaid but actually he was using him and waiting for the right time to vote him out!

anyways this is roadies...expect the unexpected. i doubt anyone has won the show without being unfaithful to their friends! i remember naumi's speech where he said he used tamy...so its nothing new!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ready2rockAngel-likeDevil

Angel-likeDevil IF-Sizzlerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 21 March 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Wow.. quiet a long post.. but really well put Clap

Since this has been the topic that has been the topic of discussions.. I'm gonna copy-paste 'em..

I wonder what Mohit actually felt like when he was voting against Zaid.. when he DID SEE that Zaid's vote is against G Gill.. If I would even get manipulated into doing such a thing.. I would, atleast at last minute change my votes !! Cry  

G Gill's face was worth a praise after that.. He was indeed feeling bad.. maybe, his face IS like that, yet.. after seeing his back-stabbing issue against Anwar.. the way he felt guilty and all... I feel he's much more humane compared to Mohit !! Pinch 

I just can't get one question out of my mind as to how .. and why Mohit had to do that.. maybe only 'cos his way to winning the title would be a cake walk with Meghna and G Gill as his competitors..  Confused but, doesn't the dang person have a sense that he is the best peformer on the show.. and winning the show with strong competitors would give him a feeling of satisfaction of winning the hearts and respect of people out there.. He definately IS A KID(at least a kid wouldn't have played it foul) Dead

Can someone whom one trusted become such a heart-less, wooden block piece at heart that they can turn down such a loyality..??!

Zaid wouldn't have done anything against Mohit.. I thought Mohit was very good and humane.. but, I was wrong !!

What was he reason for him to turn even Gaurav's vote against Zaid..??! Ouch So much of insecurity to win..?! He's one maniac.. and a psychotic who just dreams to win like Meghna pointed out !! Dead

I just CANNOT believe that he is the guy whom I thought to be loyal and pure at heart..!! Shocked Zaid was the one pure, loyal, and everything there.. Ouch He votes against Gaurav inspite of Meghna's tries to bring him under her control in the vote.. And this is what Zaid gets in return..??!!

I am soo hell digusted by this today.. I couldn't stop my tears after seeing that !! Can the so-called friends have some feeling of gratefullness and loyality enough to at least name their relationship as "friendship"..???!! Not with everyone on the show I guess.. Ouch Orr.. maybe in the outside world too..

I feel real bad.. I just cannot put my feelings into words on seeing Zaid's condition and their so-called "friendship".. Zaid is THE victim of the darn relationship..!!! Cry Broken Heart

Finally, I don't want Mohit to win.. I'd prefer Meghna winning the title.. just for the heck of it like Mohit voted and maniplulated Gaurav in voting against his so-called friend, just for the heck of it.. Thumbs Down And besides.. she impressed me a lottt with her immunity task today.. and is the best out of the trio.. Thumbs Up

I just hope and hope and hope that the sin that is yet to be commited is Mohit knocking Zaid out for personal issues !!! That way they could also bring Zaid back.. now that would be something I want to see on the show !!! Stern Smile
And Mohit, I hope you rot in hell..!! Silly

The tasks performed by Zaid and Meghna especially were commendable.. my respect down just for her.. Approve 

Edited by LilDevil-Angel - 21 March 2010 at 1:09pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayesha_tIts_Sashready2rocknascoyipee

Ihab Groupbie
Ihab
Ihab

Posted: 21 March 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

Honestly, I dont see a good explanation for why Mohit did this. I seriously don't. Why would Mohit take out a "friend" and then go compete with two rivals who are supporting each other? Quite crazy if u think about it.

And I liked the way how Ranvijay clearly explained about the time when Mohit got voted out by Zaid and Amrit.. Mohit was whinning too much about it.

Anyways, Mohit always seemed egoistic and also slightly a whinner but he is one hell of a performer. Would be great to see the trio go at each other in the finale.. Or Amrit and Mohit battling it out. Would be an epic finale and unlike the last 3 seasons, where it was almost one sided ( Bani - Anthony, Ashutosh - the other dude, Nauman - Palak though Kiri came later onwards)

yipeeAngel-likeDevil

Ihab Groupbie
Ihab
Ihab

Posted: 21 March 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Well, thanks for liking the post Lildevil_angel.

Zaid's vote out was disappointing as I liked the guy. But I think he went out in a good way. He has this cool, relaxed, nice attitude for which I really liked and adored him.

But if there is one voteout which actually made me "emotional" this season, then its got to be Amrit's. It was quite sad to see him go and that too from "chits"..

Anyways, I am hoping Roadies team come up with a good finale.. and a special Cameo from Raghu certainly wont hurt :) Anyways, Does anyone know why Raghu is not on the show?

yipeeAngel-likeDevil

Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 21 March 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ihab

Well, thanks for liking the post Lildevil_angel.

Zaid's vote out was disappointing as I liked the guy. But I think he went out in a good way. He has this cool, relaxed, nice attitude for which I really liked and adored him.

But if there is one voteout which actually made me "emotional" this season, then its got to be Amrit's. It was quite sad to see him go and that too from "chits"..

Anyways, I am hoping Roadies team come up with a good finale.. and a special Cameo from Raghu certainly wont hurt :) Anyways, Does anyone know why Raghu is not on the show?

@ bold - you bet !!! I gigle like an idiot seeing him smile.. the guy's just.. Day Dreaming Blushing

@ bold, red -- Totally Ihab, I was in tears seeing his elimination.. was very dissappointed and Zaid was also in tears, this was one touchy elimenation ever.

Urmm.. I guess Raghu left the show.. as he wanted to give up his job. He said that one day he had to leave Roadies.. and that day was the day to leave. (the day where his "resignation" fwas announced on one of the episodes last season) Ermm Maybe he left it for Channel V's show.. I dunno, what that show's called.. Sleepy

Ihab Groupbie
Ihab
Ihab

Posted: 21 March 2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Well, the Channel V show is called "The Player" and it is not Raghu but Rajiv who is hosting it. It is one of the most boring and mind numbing stupidest show I have ever come across. Instead of a reality show, it looks more like a scripted theatre play of "thriller" genre.
Gosh.. What nonsense channels are coming up with these days...

Edited by Ihab - 21 March 2010 at 1:31pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PoisonIvy-

Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 21 March 2010 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ihab

Well, the Channel V show is called "The Player" and it is not Raghu but Rajiv who is hosting it. It is one of the most boring and mind numbing stupidest show I have ever come across. Instead of a reality show, it looks more like a scripted theatre play of "thriller" genre.
Gosh.. What nonsense channels are coming up with these days...

Okayy.. Stern Smile 

I saw it on newspaper as in being the scandalous scripted shows ever on Indian TV.. Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ready2rock

Go to top