-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
hey guys i am a SHAAN fan in u.s.... i have this doubt in my mind........
if the winner was to be decided on the live voting for that medley than why did they make the WHOLE COUNTRY vote FOR 3 MONTHS when their votes aren't supposed to be counted to decide the winner???????????????? 😕
NOTE: i dont mean to dissappoint shankar fans but im just upset with voting criteria!

PUBLIC KO OOOOLLLLLLUUUUU BANAYA!!!!😡🤢
😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meonitouch thumbnail
I agree totally.....ther ws no point in voting sooo much
somone999 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
As Ayushmann clearly clarified that the finale had three portions..

1. The Pre-finale Match
2. Audience Voting
3. The Grand Finale Match

Shankar's Rockstars won the Pre-finale so They got 2 points.

Shaan's Strikers won the Audience Voting, so They got 2 points.

So, it was a tie.. Now the deciding factor was the result of the Grand Finale Match, which Shankar's Rockstars won.. So, that is how it was concluded..

I don't think the votes were wasted, as the votes made Shaan's team formulate a tie with Shankar's team.

Anyways, this is entirely my opinion. Others can agree or disagree as they like. Thanks.
Edited by somone999 - 14 years ago
navaneeta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The format was not clear .. It was told audience kuch bhi kar sakta hein .. yeh public hein yeh sab jante hein .. types comment

Another query ... say for an example, JA did not have done that in pre-finale and Shaan's team won it .. so in that case this so called Grand finale woul dhave been a useless show ..... as winner of audience votes were declared before medly score .... same, what if Shankar M won the public vote ? Again this grand finale would have been a fool show ....

In all places, if it's a 3 match where 1 jury, 1 selected 300 audience of live 😕 show and 1 105 population voting would be given equal weightage, then format would have been cleared ....

Just think .. If Shankar M declared winner for public votes ... then what was the point of announcing medly scores ?????