Celebrity Fan Clubs

~l*l Hussain Kuwajerwala FanClub l*l~ (Page 142)

Post Reply New Post

Page 142 of 148

greatsumkum

IF-Sizzlerz

greatsumkum

Housewife Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fan of Juhi

@Tama thanx for all the videosClap
@Neha Awesome creationsClap

Thanks anniee DearHug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~l*l Hussain Kuwajerwala FanClub l*l~ (Page 142)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

greatsumkum

IF-Sizzlerz

greatsumkum

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged

Signatures

Sumkum

Hussain Tina

Love
Neha

..Swapnali..

Goldie

..Swapnali..

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Wishing a very happy birthday to Hussain!!

greatsumkum

IF-Sizzlerz

greatsumkum

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Happy B'day HUssain

KaShArHi_Krishi

IF-Sizzlerz

KaShArHi_Krishi

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Hello People!!! Can i join this Fan Club??

KaShArHi_Krishi

IF-Sizzlerz

KaShArHi_Krishi

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUSSIAN!!!! 

..Swapnali..

Goldie

..Swapnali..

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShArHi_Krishi

Hello People!!! Can i join this Fan Club??

Not if you don't have Hussain's pic in your DP Wink

Just kidding.. you are welcome.. Hug

..Swapnali..

Goldie

..Swapnali..

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Hey all, new article on Hussain...
http://www.hindustantimes.com/Brunch/Brunch-Stories/Out-of-the-Idiot-Box/Article1-944060.aspx

Hussain Kuwajerwala on a new stage

Born into a middle-class family, Kuwajerwala lost his father early. His sister supported him in tiding over his grief and even as his elder brother moved into Direction, he began his long stint with the camera after studying commerce at Jai Hind College. "My father wished that one of his sons would become an actor," he says. Modelling and acting soon followed. As the clich goes, one thing led to another, and Kuwaje-rwala was introduced to TV viewers as the dutiful, ideal beta Sumeet Wadhwa in the long-running soap Kumkum. In 2006, his wife Tina and he walked away with the title in the dance show Nach Baliye. Kuwajerwala did some anchoring assignments till he found his groove in shows such as Shabaash India and Indian Idol.

In his third year with Indian Idol, he has been a friend and big brother to the contestants, as they shared their bitter-sweet memories with him.
"Idol is a great show. The timings suited me. I am still performing two shows of Zangoora in Gurgaon, so I shuttle between Mumbai and Delhi every week."

For now, Kuwajerwala is happy with the money TV and theatre pay him, although he wants to do films too. "I am waiting for the right one." His family is proud of his achievements. "If you can give your parents a comfortable life, it's a great feeling." If nothing else, he would definitely walk away with the
Favourite Beta award.

Acting Tip: Be yourself. Don't pretend to be what you are not. If you are confident, the rest will follow

Mini Mathur on Hussain Kuwajerwala

"It's been three seasons of Indian Idol with Hussain. He's relaxed, secure, laid-back and a happy person. I am the hyper one. Hussain knows the technicality of non-fiction shows. He knows how to make it high-octane, when to pull it a bit and make it tight. He also understands crowds and live shows, knows when to throw his voice and keep the entertainment quotient going."

Hussain Kuwajerwala

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.