Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

~l*l Hussain Kuwajerwala FanClub l*l~ (Page 139)

greatsumkum IF-Sizzlerz
greatsumkum
greatsumkum

Housewife Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
GUySEmbarrassed

Do vote for  Indian Idol 6 Banner Contest 's 1st RoundSmile

Hurry UP Guys...!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annie4Juhi

Fajarmadfanhuti Senior Member
Fajarmadfanhuti
Fajarmadfanhuti

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

Slam Book of Hussain Kuwajerwala…

My Birthday : 12 October 1977

My Sun Sign: Libra

My Nickname: My friends call me Hassi, which was actually kept by my father-in-law.

My hobbies: Working out was, once upon a time, a hobby for me, but today it has become a part of my profession. Apart from that, I have the very cliched hobbies like playing badminton, listening to music and watching films. All my hobbies are related to my profession now; including dance.

Favourite movies: Life is Beautiful and all the other classics like Sholay.

Favourite outfit: Anything which is comfortable, like denim and T-shirts.

Favourite holiday destination: New Zealand, because my wife and I had the best of our days there and especially because it was our honeymoon.

Favourite actors: I think every actor will refer to Mr Bachchan, and I am nothing different.

My heart dances with joy at the thought of: Whenever I am happy, I feel like dancing. Be it a new project or a good film, or anything that makes me happy.

I look back to the day when: I started my career, and it gets me the feeling 'Oh God! 12 years. Too long.'

A song I can't resist to groove on: I cannot name just one. I like all the old numbers of Mr Bachchan like apni toh jaise taise.

Menu I would binge on if I give diet a miss: Ice Creams of Butter Pecan flavor.

One thing I would like to change about myself: Mr Bachchan had once said that 'zindagi mein aage badhne ke liye aapko 'na' bolna padtha hain', and that's exactly what I cannot do. It is very difficult for me to say 'no' to anyone for anything. Also, I would like to start reading a lot and play more sports.

Any Phobia: I just want to see my family happy, and the very thought of losing them, scares me a lot.

I miss: My dad.

Annie4Juhi

Fajarmadfanhuti
Fajarmadfanhuti

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

Hussain on his better half

Posted on August 4, 2012

Everyone has someone special with them who makes their life special and worth living. Also it is universally declared that life changes after marriage.

Indian Idol host, Hussain, shared about his lady luck, Tina and about his life after marriage.

Hussain shared, "It is true that life does change after marriage. Earlier I was called just Hussain, but after we did a show together, I am now called Tina Hussain. It sounds weird, but at the same time it is also a proud feeling. She is very strong as a person and she gives me that strength. There is no doubt about her being a great homemaker. She understands me very well. There are a lot of time constraints in my profession for which I need to travel a lot. Tina has managed everything really very well in my absence. After everything, it makes you feel really good when you realize that there is someone whom misses you so much. Another aspect of Tina is that, she is really finicky about stuffs. She is very particular about things inside the house and cleanliness and even my costumes of Indian Idol for that matter. I need to try them several times so that she can make sure that it is a perfect fit. She is also very particular about the colour, shoes, watch, belt and shirt and everything I wear. But from the good comments you get after the show, you realize that it is worth the effort".

Hussain, today, is multitasking and shuttling between his show in Delhi and Indian Idol in Mumbai.

Do not forget to watch Hussain on Indian Idol 6 only on Sony Entertainment Television.

Edited by Fajarmadfanhuti - 03 August 2012 at 11:58pm

Annie4Juhi

sukklover IF-Sizzlerz
sukklover
sukklover

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

me not mush like yesterday episode...this II6 editing is too bad...

here is the episode link...

*HIGH DEFINITION (HD 720p) Videos*

Watch Online (Youtube 720p) HD Videos

thanks to my frnd farooq umar..
pic create goes to fajar
lov,Heart
Tama

Annie4Juhi

sukklover IF-Sizzlerz
sukklover
sukklover

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

sorry 4 late dear...Smile

saturday epi better than friday...just like the dance...Humare Hussain ko koi mouka hi nehi deta... 

here is the links dears

thanks to my frnd Farooq Umar

lov,Heart

Tama

Annie4Juhi

sukklover IF-Sizzlerz
sukklover
sukklover

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

to my all frndz...

Happy FRIENDSHIP Day ...

lov,Heart
Tama

Annie4Juhi

Fajarmadfanhuti
Fajarmadfanhuti

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged

Slam Book of Hussain Kuwajerwala…

Posted on August 6, 2012

My first job and first pay: In a departmental store where I was paid Rs 900 a month.

What annoys me the most: When you deserve something and when you need it badly, pyaar mohabbat se koi sunta hi nahi hain. It is then, when you feel 'why'???  Why do you have to repeatedly ask and that too in a manner which you do not like?

I get complimented most about: Currently, I get complimented most about my show,Zangoora, and also about my abs.

I get turned on by: Simplicity

A word or phrase I often use: I wish I could say you that…

A secret of mine: After being in the industry for so long, I do not think there are any secrets left in my life. Years back there was a hush-hush about who my girl friend was, but that is also cleared.  I am an open book now.

The year I faced the camera: I am not sure, I think it was 1998.

Interests: Most of my interests and hobbies have become a part and parcel of my profession. In fact, I can give you a list of what does not interest me, like Real Estate and Politics. I am very bad in social networking and I do not even have a Facebook account.

If not an actor/host I would be: Thank God I am one, because, I really do not know what I would have been if not an actor. In fact, even today I tell my mother, aapka beta actor nahin banta toh pata nahi kya karta.

A scar I have from childhood: No yaar! I was never mischievous. I was a very seedha saadhaguy, who used to go to school with his school bag with no complaints. I was very boring as a child and not notorious at all.

My most prized possession: The state of happiness and stability that I am in today.

Brand conscious or pick the one you see first: I am not at all brand conscious. I do not wear brands at all and I do not believe in brands. Even when I wear a watch, ultimately woh time hi dikhata hain. But if I can afford a brand and if it's not easily available anywhere else, I would like to buy it. If you have maintained yourself, then trust me, anything will look good on you.

Annie4Juhi

sukklover IF-Sizzlerz
sukklover
sukklover

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged

episode 10th aug..quite good...but not impressive...they revel everyone's secret..but noy judges & Hussain...Hussain Mini's dress also quite dull...but

here the link...watch n comment dears...

thanks to my fred Farooq Umaar..
lov,Heart
Tama

Annie4Juhi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index