Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

.BlackJack.

IF-Rockerz

.BlackJack.

Posted: 21 March 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged
EloooSmile im starting my very first ff on mayank and nupur. Since it's my first , i don't think it will be well written since im just giving it a tryLOL.

Let It Rain

Introduction

'Happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear nupur happy...' voices rang in my ears. I instantly put my hands over my ears, hoping that the voices would stop but they didn't. The picture of dad picking me up and swinging me in the air came in to my mind. I could see mom standing by the door looking at us with a big smile on her face. I looked so happy and excited. I still remember mom's words; 'this is going to be the best birthday you will ever have baby'. I loved them so much, they made each day of my life special but then the bad memories came down on me and the anger within me rose. I stared at the ceiling and let the tears roll freely down my pale skin.

After a long hour I finally sat up and looked at the picture frame beside me. 'Why mom and dad? Why did you both leave me? I did not deserve this! 'I whispered. That was my 10th birthday and also the last time I saw my parents. And today was my 16th birthday or sweet 16 as others like to call it however it just seemed like a normal day for me but only with more sorrow.
Every year on my birthday i would be locked in my room and cry whole day remembering my last moments with mom and dad, today was no different. I was so confused with myself, i didn't know if i should love my parents or hate them. They loved me and kept me like i was the apple of their eye but then after what they done to me was not forgettable.

There was a sudden knock on the door. I quickly tucked the picture frame underneath my pillow and wiped away my tears. 'Come in'. 'A girl in a pink and black stripped dress tiptoed in. She had short hair up to her shoulders and her petite figure was perfectly shown in her dress. I stood up and faced her, her twinkling eyes and mischievous smile melted my heart and made me forget about the pain I went through few minutes ago. 'Happy birthday di' she gave me a light peck and hugged me tightly. 'Thanks gunji'. 'Oii Di what is this yaar, you have been crying?' she looked at me with concern. I laughed nervously with a fake smile. Ahh damn it why does she have to know me so well, I mean she is actually my step sister so then why?  'Because we love each other like anything and for that we don't have to have a blood relation' gunjan spoke softly. 'Stupid mind reader' I spat. We both looked at each other and started to giggle.  

Just then a lady went past in a hurry. She popped her head in 'I'm going out girls, I'll be back late so don't wait for me for dinner'. 'But mom, it's nupur's birthday toda....' but it was too late she had already gone. Gunjan looked at me with sympathy , 'don't worry Gunji, I guess it's only me and you who will celebrate' I managed a smile. ' Look di today is your 16th birthday and you can't just sit in your room and  sulk , so got get ready for collage and then we will go out to celebrate.' gunjan quickly walked out before i could say no arghh clever girl.

shall i continue? Please do comment, criticize and suggestSmile

Edited by *|maha|* - 21 March 2010 at 11:46am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009mayur247maloo19Favouriteofalldmgmjht4everafshanafreenSobtiObsession.PINK.annie07

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| Let It Rain || MN FF" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SobtiObsession

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 March 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.BlackJack.

.BlackJack.

IF-Rockerz

.BlackJack.

Posted: 21 March 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ansh_Arti

Maha Hug

omg it's been so long since I talked to you!
Howz ya?

The FF seems pretty interesting!
You write really well.
Continue soon and PM me!

x x

Heyy Zoah Big smile ye its been sooo long yaar i missed talkin to uCry i have been away from IF for a long time na. Im great hun how u been?. Arww thanks a lot im glad u liked it. i'll surely PM uEmbarrassed x

SobtiObsession

annie07

IF-Stunnerz

annie07

Posted: 21 March 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
do continue and add me to pm list

.BlackJack.

afshanafreen

IF-Sizzlerz

afshanafreen

Posted: 21 March 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
hey dear add me in ur pm list...

.BlackJack.

sreevijayan

IF-Rockerz

sreevijayan

Posted: 21 March 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
hey great start dear...pls continue soon

.BlackJack.

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 21 March 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Nice ff..........plz continue soon....nd do pm me..........

.BlackJack.

tehzeeb25

IF-Rockerz

tehzeeb25

Posted: 21 March 2010 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
nice

.BlackJack.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top