Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Angel-likeDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 21 March 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Star -- agreed..!! This is one sin.. that was commited unintentionally yet intentionally by a roadie !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ready2rockStar_on_earth

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Disgusting Game By Mohit. (Page 3)" in MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ayesha_t

Ayesha_t

Posted: 24 March 2010 at 8:32am | IP Logged
I knew  Mohit was totally fake but I never thought that he'll fall to such a level.
Gaurav is much better than mohit, atleast he realized after voting out anwar, n not 2 faced.
For the 1st time I saw true frendship n honesty in roadies jst love Amrit n Zaid.

Nothing remained in Roadies now jst cant see them winning the title so hope they bring Amrit back.

Edited by Ayesha4 - 25 March 2010 at 6:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ready2rock

Anam_naan

Goldie

Anam_naan

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 6:32am | IP Logged
i was d trio fan..bt nw going fo duo...coz mohit has lost anothr fan....completely zaid n amrit rocks ... atleast true frendship to thi...mohit has done a very bad think....missing zaid alot

Anam_naan

Goldie

Anam_naan

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ayesha4

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I knew Mohit was totally fake but I never thought that he'll fall to such a level.
Gaurav is much better than mohit, atleast he realized after voting out anwar, n not 2 faced.
For the 1st time I saw true frendship n honesty in roadies jst love Amrit n Zaid.

Nothing remained in Roadies now jst cant see them winning the title so hope they bring Amrit back.</font>

I want ziad back....Dnt blv mohit can go so low....I mean wat brainless creature...

if he would have voted for Gaurav too thn today gaurav was ot n mohit, zaid n meghna were left at d end anyhw i was sure zaid n mohit would have kicked meghna out..n thn it was a total neck to neck competion n also 2 frends...bt nw mohit lost a frend too n d cahnce of winning too coz for sure gaurav n meghna would nt let him win as in its 2:1 ka ration nw..

poor mohit did d biggest mistake of betraying a frend.....

n as of mohit was talking k zaid ne bhi betray kiya tha n all thn it was such a lame thing to say as in he had to choose btw amrit n mohit tht time he had no option....option hota to ziad kabhi mohit k liye that time vote nai karta....aj mohit k pass option tha bt he betrayed Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zingaruAyesha_tSumi_162710Angel-likeDevil

dodosri

Groupbie

dodosri

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
he(mohit) lost all the respect at that moment..........he is going to be the worst winner ever........
i never liked him becz he was vey proudy........but his performance made me to re think..........
after zaid's votout,i cried for the whole day.......my GOD!!!!! i hve never cried so much for any one!!!
wanted to kill mohit @ that time..........& still want to.nothing can justify what he did.
kash meghna winner hoti.........
though i never liked her but do not why she seems to be passionate & good roadie..
this was the worst vote out ever,no one can even think of.
i can not even tell how much iam hurted.........Broken Heart
this was never expected & will never be accepted........
Howsoever good performer mohit is....i damm care!!he will never get any respect!!!!!!!!

LOVE U ZAID!!!!Thumbs UpHug
& HATE U MOHIT.!!Thumbs DownAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zingaruSumi_162710Angel-likeDevil

okbaba

okbaba

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 7:35am | IP Logged
no matter what....i still am a huge fan of mohit....c'mon everything is fair in love n war.

vikas009

vikas009

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Guys you all are too emotional on this issue..But in my point of view this is the best game ever played by any roadie in vote outs..How brilliantlly mohit survive himself..What a genius guy is mohit..

digitalone 33

IF-Rockerz

digitalone 33

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
as i think i this game of RODIES there is no place of friendship or love its a game to be played with the making connection with the people & politic which will be only helpful to u on the surviver of the show only & till the end only now the best performer & the best master mind come till now................so i think that mohit is done wrong but its game yarr any thing can happened anytime for our safety & our servival and mohit did that only what he thinks that he had to do & its like a revenge i dont thinks so that

Enjoy
Digitalone 33

Post Reply New Post

Go to top