MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing
MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing

India-Forums

Disgusting Game By Mohit. (Page 2)

shri kannan Senior Member
shri kannan
shri kannan

Posted: 21 March 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
I wish Priyanka , zaid and amrit come backDay Dreaming and compete against gaurav(dumbest) , meghna( i didnt like her before..but i feel she is way better than others in the show) and mohit (dhoke-baazAngry)..

But I know this won't happen..Unhappy

Edited by shri kannan - 21 March 2010 at 9:43am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayesha_tready2rockSumi_162710

Angel-likeDevil IF-Sizzlerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 21 March 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0o.Leah.o0

Many of you here might argue here that Mohit was just taking his 'revenge' aganist Zaid. I dont think so. I mean CMON.....If Zaid was given a chance in that vote out he would have NEVER voted Mohit out. It was only because he was better friends with Amrit that he voted Mohit out, and besides Mohit took Zaid's name in that vote out too didnt he

I cannot help but think that Zaid and Meghna were right - Mohit seems to really act like a kid.

I so agree with this..!!

Zaid wouldn't have done anything against Mohit.. I thought Mohit was very good and humane.. but, I was wrong !!

What was he reason for him to turn even Gaurav's vote against Zaid..??! Ouch So much of insecurity to win..?! He's one maniac.. and a psychotic who just dreams to win like Meghna pointed out !! Dead

ready2rockSumi_162710bamboocopter

Angel-likeDevil IF-Sizzlerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 21 March 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged
I wonder what Mohit actually felt like when he was voting against Zaid.. when he DID SEE that Zaid's vote is against G Gill.. If I would even get manipulated into doing such a thing.. I would, atleast at last minute change my votes !! Cry  

G Gill's face was worth a praise after that.. He was indeed feeling bad.. maybe, his face IS like that, yet.. after seeing his back-stabbing issue against Anwar.. the way he felt guilty and all... I feel he's much more humane compared to Mohit !! Pinch 

I wonder how .. and why Mohit had to do that.. maybe only 'cos his way to winning the title would be a cake walk with Meghna and G Gill as his competitors..  Confused but, doesn't the dang person have a sense that he is the best peformer on the show.. and winning the show with strong competitors would give him a feeling of satisfaction of winning the hearts and respect of people out there.. He definately IS A KID(at least a kid wouldn't have played it foul) Dead

Can someone whom one trusted become such a heart-less, wooden block piece at heart that they can turn down such a loyality..??!

I just hope and hope and hope that the sin that is yet to be commited is Mohit knocking Zaid out for personal issues !!! That way they could also bring Zaid back.. now that would be something I want to see on the show !!! Stern Smile
And Mohit, I hope you rot in hell..!! Silly

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ready2rockSumi_162710bamboocoptersunandshine

sunandshine IF-Sizzlerz
sunandshine
sunandshine

Posted: 21 March 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Never liked that guy from the beginning. I only rooted for ZaidAmrit Pal/Priyanka. None of the are in the finals. I would much rather see Meghana winning now, despite the fact that she has not been my favorite. But, ever since she returned, she is playing well and not plotting against her friends!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayesha_tready2rockSumi_162710bamboocopterAngel-likeDevil

Star_on_earth IF-Rockerz
Star_on_earth
Star_on_earth

Posted: 21 March 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0o.Leah.o0

Before today's episode, I was a HUGE fan of Mohit and I always wanted to see him win the show. Infact I could go to the extent of caling myself his BIGGEST fan. But guess just he just lost a fan today.

I dont wanna see him win the show anymore, simply beacause of the disgusting game he played.

I thought he was friends with Zaid. I guess today showed how deep his apparent 'friendship' runned.

Words cannot describe how disappointed I am. I always though of Mohit as a perfect roadie who goes through the vote outs not by planning or plotting but by performance.

Guess I was wrong there.

Many of you here might argue here that Mohit was just taking his 'revenge' aganist Zaid. I dont think so. I mean CMON.....If Zaid was given a chance in that vote out he would have NEVER voted Mohit out. It was only because he was better friends with Amrit that he voted Mohit out, and besides Mohit took Zaid's name in that vote out too didnt he

I cannot help but think that Zaid and Meghna were right - Mohit seems to really act like a kid.

i so agree with you...i was never a fan of mohit..no matter how well he performed..i never liked him......guess my intiution was right..he is mean!

and that silly excuse he made that he took revenge...was total BS!!! Dead zaid voted against him in comparison to amrit whereas mohit voted against zaid in comparison to gauarv....and there is HUGE difference b/w the amrit and gaurav!  Ouch

i watched the repeat of roadies but before the show i had seen the next week precap....so i knew zaid wud b out.....but still the way he was voted out was plain disgusting!!! he was the best performer among the guys!!

there is only 1 reason for mohit to vote him out...that is competition!! thats what he's been doing since the start. he know guarav can be easily beaten in any task...but not zaid...

well cant help it...thats wat the show is all about!! you just cant expect the people to stay loyal to their friends...its either friendship or the game!!!

hope meghna wins the game....mohit doesnt deserve it anymore no matter how well he performs and guarav is totally useless!! bet he wud b out next as its based on performance!! i really hope so!! Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12ready2rocki.luv.chocolateSumi_162710bamboocoptersunandshineAngel-likeDevil

i.luv.chocolate IF-Rockerz
i.luv.chocolate
i.luv.chocolate

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 21 March 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Honestly, i do not understand Mohit... It hurts coz i have been a fan of all 3 of them... but i have always been basied towards Zaid... but even i fi step back & look at it... Mohit was very wrong in what he did... I kinda lost the respect in him... What did he say he does not trust Zaid!?

He saying he did what was imp for his survival, He should have very well known that Zaid or AMrit would have never backstabbed him like he is doing... What if duirng the othre vote out they would have unplanigly voted against zaid ? Then what? I am sure Ziad & Amrit in Mohits place owuld have undertstood but this guy is just i don't know...

Even though i kinda lost my love & respect for Mohit today, I would still stand on the line that Mohit is a good performer thats the only thing he will win if he wins this show i don't know abt the respect part which is the most integralpart of Roadies.

I am somehwere feeling if the Zaid or Amrit or Priyanka does not come back i would rather want Mehgna to win it rather then Mohit. Atleast for now thats what i think unless Mohit earns that respect again somehow,,,,,,,

</3.. Gona Miss Zaid.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayesha_tready2rockSumi_162710bamboocopterAngel-likeDevil

i.luv.chocolate IF-Rockerz
i.luv.chocolate
i.luv.chocolate

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 21 March 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
@Star - i agreee... & i did rather be on the side of ppl who keep there dignity & be on the favor of Friendship then something is materialist as roadies.

Also, i might  have still respected Mohit if he honestly confessed that Zaid was a competition to him thats why he votes him out inseadt of saying all that crap !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ready2rockStar_on_earthSumi_162710bamboocopter

Star_on_earth IF-Rockerz
Star_on_earth
Star_on_earth

Posted: 21 March 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LilDevil-Angel

I wonder what Mohit actually felt like when he was voting against Zaid.. when he DID SEE that Zaid's vote is against G Gill.. If I would even get manipulated into doing such a thing.. I would, atleast at last minute change my votes !! Cry  

G Gill's face was worth a praise after that.. He was indeed feeling bad.. maybe, his face IS like that, yet.. after seeing his back-stabbing issue against Anwar.. the way he felt guilty and all... I feel he's much more humane compared to Mohit !! Pinch  though i dont know how real was that..but atleast gill showed some emotions, some regret....even if it was fake...but mohit still continued his revenge story!! how cud he pretend to be friends with zaid for all this while and thinking about voting him out at the same time???????DeadDead

I wonder how .. and why Mohit had to do that.. maybe only 'cos his way to winning the title would be a cake walk with Meghna and G Gill as his competitors..  Confused but, doesn't the dang person have a sense that he is the best peformer on the show.. and winning the show with strong competitors would give him a feeling of satisfaction of winning the hearts and respect of people out there.. He definately IS A KID(at least a kid wouldn't have played it foul) Dead

Can someone whom one trusted become such a heart-less, wooden block piece at heart that they can turn down such a loyality..??!

I just hope and hope and hope that the sin that is yet to be commited is Mohit knocking Zaid out for personal issues !!!  acutally that was the real sin committed on the show so far!! That way they could also bring Zaid back.. now that would be something I want to see on the show !!! Stern Smile
And Mohit, I hope you rot in hell..!! Silly

ready2rockSumi_162710Angel-likeDevil

Go to top