Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

0o.Leah.o0

IF-Rockerz

0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 21 March 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Before today's episode, I was a HUGE fan of Mohit and I always wanted to see him win the show. Infact I could go to the extent of caling myself his BIGGEST fan. But guess just he just lost a fan today.

I dont wanna see him win the show anymore, simply beacause of the disgusting game he played.

I thought he was friends with Zaid. I guess today showed how deep his apparent 'friendship' runned.

Words cannot describe how disappointed I am. I always though of Mohit as a perfect roadie who goes through the vote outs not by planning or plotting but by performance.

Guess I was wrong there.

Many of you here might argue here that Mohit was just taking his 'revenge' aganist Zaid. I dont think so. I mean CMON.....If Zaid was given a chance in that vote out he would have NEVER voted Mohit out. It was only because he was better friends with Amrit that he voted Mohit out, and besides Mohit took Zaid's name in that vote out too didnt he

I cannot help but think that Zaid and Meghna were right - Mohit seems to really act like a kid.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Ayesha_tready2rockDua143Star_on_earthyipeebamboocopterAngel-likeDevil-PoisonIvy-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Disgusting Game By Mohit." in MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

amrit23

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 March 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ready2rock

0o.Leah.o0

IF-Rockerz

0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 21 March 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrit23

totally agree !!!

amrit and zaid have got my complete love and respect..

mohit..erm he's a *beep beep beep * im disgusted to even think that i once liked him

Yup. Zaid and Amrit true friendship and dont forget Priyanka. They were good friends with her too.

I agree with you on that sentence. I am disgusted at the idea of liking him too. He is such a kid !

He said Zaid voted him out that day because he was competition. I think its vice versa actually, Mohit voted Zaid out cause he was a good performer.

yipee

shri kannan

shri kannan

Posted: 21 March 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Today's vote-out was the most shocking one!!

When rannvijay said that its not a tie, i even thought that gaurav voted against himself... (i know its lame...)

But i didnt expect this from mohit...
As rannvijay said - amrit n zaid voted against mohit on the spot...no plotting and planning..and its natural that if we have 2 friends... one will be  more closer to you than the other one...amrit n zaid were more closer 2 each other than  mohit..(it was proved when zaid was ready to go out for amrit).... On the other hand, when u have to choose b/w friend and not-so-close person..how did
mohit think about zaid.. Two main reasons.. Revenge.. and Competition(may be after seeing today's task n zaid's perf and though gaurav is big and bulky ..he is totally dumb when it comes to tasks.. )

I would justify mohit's decision if charlie was there instead of gaurav and so he voted against zaid...

I agree Mohit is one of best performers..and but i some how feel he is not one of the best roadies'

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yipeebamboocopterAngel-likeDevil

0o.Leah.o0

IF-Rockerz

0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 21 March 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shri kannan

Today's vote-out was the most shocking one!!

When rannvijay said that its not a tie, i even thought that gaurav voted against himself... (i know its lame...)

But i didnt expect this from mohit...
As rannvijay said - amrit n zaid voted against mohit on the spot...no plotting and planning..and its natural that if we have 2 friends... one will be  more closer to you than the other one...amrit n zaid were more closer 2 each other than  mohit..(it was proved when zaid was ready to go out for amrit).... On the other hand, when u have to choose b/w friend and not-so-close person..how did
mohit think about zaid.. Two main reasons.. Revenge.. and Competition(may be after seeing today's task n zaid's perf and though gaurav is big and bulky ..he is totally dumb when it comes to tasks.. )

I would justify mohit's decision if charlie was there instead of gaurav and so he voted against zaid...

I agree Mohit is one of best performers..and but i some how feel he is not one of the best roadies'

Totally. I was SO shocked. Even I thought at first that Gaurav voted himself out. But shocker ! Mohit voted out Zaid and even Planned it with Gaurav beforehand.

Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. And he actually had the nerve to smirk at Zaid when Zaid asked him if he voted him out.

Yup. If Charlie was in the place of Gaurav, I would understand. But he chose GAURAV over ZAID. Horrible.

yipee

minnie1234

Groupbie

minnie1234

Posted: 21 March 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Mohit lost another Huge fan (me) today...... I am extremely disspapointed with what he did.......... Zaid performed amazingly today, and deserved to stay..... Zaid was genuine and sincere, and trustworthy (a good and loyal friend)..........

Angel-likeDevil

0o.Leah.o0

IF-Rockerz

0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 21 March 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie1234

Mohit lost another Huge fan (me) today...... I am extremely disspapointed with what he did.......... Zaid performed amazingly today, and deserved to stay..... Zaid was genuine and sincere, and trustworthy (a good and loyal friend)..........

Totally agree. Heck, Zaid CRIED when Amrit left the show. That shows the loyalty !

angel3142

IF-Dazzler

angel3142

Posted: 21 March 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged

meghna and all were right when thinking that mohit wanst trust worthy

i  thought mohit was such a good performer always voted out for right reaons of performance always cred for friendship
but all shatteretoday

he isnt not a kid he is trying to act boss and gamer of all of them a kid can think like this

he plotted with gaurav to vote against zaid   i

he could a have planned with garuav we will vote against zaid and made gaurav vote zaid and he vote against gaurav but he actually went against zaid and was laughing  at zaid saying u voted against me so i did insecured

there is only  one reason which i feel he could have dont that is he thought meghna and zaid will vote against zaid  as megha would convince zaid and he may have vote against him so he planned with gaurav

but still  zaid didnt  vote against him he voted gaurav and
mohit didnt do this for his surviival also cause he knew he isnt voted but he did it for game plan so that he can win as zaid was a good competitor

kya end mauke mein he ditched zaid when he had to show his freindship

Edited by angel3142 - 21 March 2010 at 9:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumi_162710Angel-likeDevil

Post Reply New Post

Go to top