mjhtian only invitees (Page 64)

Post Reply New Post

Page 64 of 65

snehajose17

Goldie

snehajose17

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
then on 4th day
i got in the bus and as usual he said hi and then (there was nothing so special while we were going )
so while we wee cumiong back
everyone in the bus were eating a stick like candy
and i was not sitting in that same place i was one seat back and still he came and sat with me and we talked that time he said to one boy that that is not the way to eat this candy he asked how shud we eat it then that time elvin said that one end ofthe stick u should holdon ur mouth the other ur gf he said ohhh
that time i said he knows this because he has a lot of practice (it means that he has don like the with his gf) he looked at me and got angry and i saw him and told srry he smiled and then i smiled

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Miracle_sweet

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "mjhtian only invitees (Page 64)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snehajose17

Goldie

snehajose17

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
the 5th and the last day while going not many things happend we both laughed a lot
while coming back-
i was sitting in my same place bi\ut i did not talk anything he also did not talk anything but tried to make me laugh the n we started talking and laughing then when 1 by one everone started goin i started to feel very sad unknowingly tears started to flow from my eyes i tried to wipe it all i thjink he saw me when everyone had gone only 2 kids and me were left the driver bymistakely took a wrong route so it took us little more time to get there during that time he threw an empty water bottle(plastic) the i also threw then we both fought with the bottles laughing and then while the 2 kids went again i started feeling sad and again tears came from my eyes i think he also was very ssad by the look on his face i felt like that

Miracle_sweet

Miracle_sweet

Miracle_sweet

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
:( :'(
the ending of this awesome REAL life story is sad!!!!
I almost got tears in my eyes!!!!!
And as my promiss I am back form my friends house and this is the first thing I am doing at 1:44 AM!!!!!
But you will meet him again na!!
I mean he is ur best friends bro right????
so cheer up,
Mira

snehajose17

snehajose17

Goldie

snehajose17

Posted: 25 April 2010 at 11:13am | IP Logged
yeah i met him
continued-
i was very sad i got down from the bus and he waved me bye gutter he told that to make me laugh he had a caring look on his face and i love that after the bus left i cried very much after 1 minute i washed my face in the pipe near by then i went to my houise  a prayer was going on i went inside my mom saw me and i was having a sad expression on my face she asked me wht happend i said nothning then i went to the bathroom locked it and cried my heart out after 3minutes i came outside then i prayed to god for him the next day was friday in kuwait we have churches on friday...

Miracle_sweet

snehajose17

Goldie

snehajose17

Posted: 25 April 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged
contd-
i slept thinking abt him i cried again after my parents slept i went to the balcony and looked at the stars and cried (i always do that when iam sad)
the next day
it was friday i went for sunday school  after sundayschul when i went to take my shoes guess what
i heard sum1 calling me GUTTER
and it was him

Miracle_sweet

Miracle_sweet

Miracle_sweet

Posted: 25 April 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
the way you said "i heard someone calling me gutter is soooooo cute!!!
ok ok sorry for the inturuption cont

Miracle_sweet

Miracle_sweet

Posted: 25 April 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Heyy listen I will go have a quck shower and come back                    but you cont in telling me what happened ok

snehajose17

Goldie

snehajose17

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
hi di

Post Reply New Post

Go to top