Pavitra Rishta

A desperate attempt!!!

..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Vandu's rape attempt, Manavs garage closure and most importantly the slapgate episode shows the desperate attempt of regaining the top spot
In none of the serials I saw that lead actor is beaten left and right ( atleast the female counterpart)
The thing CR are forgetting that fans loved to watch the PR not because of such horrible twists but b'coz they loved to watch Archana and Manav and their pavitra rishta. Not the Lokhande's pavitra rishta
This desperate attempt is trying to kill the essence of story! Edited by soni87 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree completely yeah they want to maintain their top spot n thats y such horrifying twists... BUt wats shocking that inspite of such twists n IPL on still trp are steady though lesser but still in show's range its on top...

I think they were going to get reunion track but now that IPL is one they will drag all this till IPL gets over n then get reunion as after IPL ppl will shuft to daily again n in process PR will make attempt to get best TRP.. This wat I think their plan is... And also right now they r laying foundation of reunion... Manav is daily getting closer to Archu.. Though Archu is saying away coz of Shrav.. So I think they will deffinately show that Manav would want Archu back but Archu will refuse coz of Shrav n den more dragging🤣
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
true ..it is becoming silly
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good point mitts!
we r waiting for reunion from the 1st satyanarayan pooja (14th sept), so one month aur sahi...
-monica- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ya.....the CVs never bother to think what we want......they never respect their fans......they only think of themselves......i just hate them.......😒👎🏼