Advice Corner

Discussion - Advice From a Younger Person? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

sweetscent13

sweetscent13

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Do you think age matters in taking advice? Would you accept advice from a person younger than you?
I don't think age should matter. I don't mind taking advice from my younger cousin sister because she is very honest with me...

Is that why online discussions are so valuable? We don't know each other's age (at least not right in the beginning) and we just take their advice and if it seems reasonable we follow it.
Maybe sometimes people feel embarrased to take advice from younger people. LOL
  Would you even discuss your problems with younger people in life?
Yes..I share it with my younger cousin..she is mature and old enough to give me adviceLOL                  
                                                                                                                                                 ~Margi~

Edited by sweetscent13 - 10 April 2010 at 10:35am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discussion - Advice From a Younger Person? (Page 3)" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

UDman

Goldie

UDman

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Perhaps it is better to get advice from those who are young. After all, when we grow up, we have too many things going on in life (family, job, money, etc, etc, etc). I'm not saying that young people don't have their plates full enough, but what I am saying is that they don't look at life in such a complicated way as adults do. They do what they think is right, and they don't need to think of a thousand things that can be impacted by their decisions. There is a sense of innocence within those people, and I personally think these are the people who can give the best advice. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hare

Post Reply New Post

Go to top