Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Hessa85

Goldie

Hessa85

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 3:37pm | IP Logged

Smile
I dont normally post on the forum, but love this particular drama.  This weeks was abit  low but im really hoping it'll speed up and dutta will see nakusha's real face sooooon!!! Iv read a few comments that he may only see her real face after marriage but wouldnt that be silly.  shouldnt he see the ACTUAL nakusha and  fall in love with the ACTUAL nakusha, rather than what he thinks she is.
Hope it it comes out soon when More comes back.What does everyone else think

Edited by shai85 - 20 March 2010 at 3:38pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "revelation of real nakusha" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
welcome to the forum shai. do keep posting. I would prefer if he falls in love with the dark naku. otherwise there wouldnt be much difference b/w datta and other men like morey. even if he falls for the dark naku it wud the same as falling for the fair one...as fair or dark its the same girl. i dont want him being dazzled by her looks. and so far he seems to be someone who hasnt really noticed her looks either the dark and ugly nor the fair and pretty one. he seems to unaware of both forms of naku...just as he unaware of his own looks.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dani10mayur-tashaapknfjholjineejiggs

kiwi1947

kiwi1947

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
I personally think Dutta will see Nakusha real face but not know her real identity, maybe she saves him after being or before being poisoned by supriya because I think her boyfriend is more then her boyfriend, he may have history with dutta we do not know about, an old enemy. We do not know half the things dutta has done in his past. I say this because when supriya was on top of the roof top after failing to seduce dutta, her boyfriend said he would fall for her so much that he would drink even poison fro her hands. Furthermore, everyone ask yourself something, Why would he want supriya to make him fall for her? so to lessen security? the boyfriend is the security isn't he?he could get her out easily.

What do you guys think? hah genius I know, yes I am flattering myself

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mayur-tasha

Hessa85

Goldie

Hessa85

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
aw thanks.
I think he is slowly falling for her Heart as the dark naku which is great. but i just think he should actually see who she is before they get married (which im guessing they do!).  its important so he has a better understanding of her as a whole e.g.what shes been through ...?

Smile

Hessa85

Goldie

Hessa85

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiwi1947

I personally think Dutta will see Nakusha real face but not know her real identity, maybe she saves him after being or before being poisoned by supriya because I think her boyfriend is more then her boyfriend, he may have history with dutta we do not know about, an old enemy. We do not know half the things dutta has done in his past. I say this because when supriya was on top of the roof top after failing to seduce dutta, her boyfriend said he would fall for her so much that he would drink even poison fro her hands. Furthermore, everyone ask yourself something, Why would he want supriya to make him fall for her? so to lessen security? the boyfriend is the security isn't he?he could get her out easily.

What do you guys think? hah genius I know, yes I am flattering myself

I think youve good point their, he seems to conniving i am sure he will have his own agenda.
Back to dutta...if he sees her face and not know her identity then maybe itll make the plot do a U turn where hes dreaming about his saviour(the white naku)  instead of 'naku'.  does that make sense or am i being confusing

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shai85

aw thanks.
I think he is slowly falling for her Heart as the dark naku which is great. but i just think he should actually see who she is before they get married (which im guessing they do!).  its important so he has a better understanding of her as a whole e.g.what shes been through ...?

Smile

I agree...he shld see her real self before they get married. otherwise naku wud prolly marry with her black makeup...not fair on any girl who wants to look like a princess on her wedding day. and i hope the love-shove happens before marriage. but having said that i dont mind any track they decide to show us...love before/after marriage, love before/after revelation.

kiwi1947

kiwi1947

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Shai85

Thank you for your reply. I personally think he will fall for nakusha unwittingly but he will also be fascinated by this mysterious female who keeps cropping up in his life. Therefore, he will have strong  emotions for nakusha but will not be able to pin point that it is love as well as he is haunted by the mysterious girl who he will pursue for a while until he realises that nakusha is the one and only. Thus eventually he will confess his feelings towards her but she will then reveal her secret.

k_sarala

Goldie

k_sarala

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Hey guys I dont want this misterious girl funda. If he falls for Misterious girl then there would be no difference to him and others. Here what they are trying to show is the compatibility of   NAkku and Dutta. Yeah even I feel that Dutta unknowilngly will be connected to NAkku but after all what happens to him I dont think love mght happen soon.  But there could be many twists I guess which could happen a few of them being
1. Nakku  might save Dutta again and he might develop feelings for her. Maybe he will propose to get married also. mind it he may not confess yet. But soon after the marriage her face might be revealedwhich will shock him and dejcted. There the love story might start agin.
2. Soon after the bullet shoot from More NAkku's facemight be revealed and the love story might  start. 
3. The evil sisters might know her truth before and they might reveal to Dutta and againa anitehr track.

So we have to wait till Sups exits and how they plan that More's encouter. But I wish they take some time after Sups exit so that Nakku and Dutta can come more closer.
Waht say.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sihumayur-tashanik_ita

Post Reply New Post

Go to top