Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

queenidda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
ya i really like Jeniffer too! she added a whole different touch to the show ! and her chemistry with Armaan is really good as well! :)
prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: pakindmuziq

"even Jenni played a bahu once, no body has even given her (Panchi) a chance to prove herself, in my opinion she's a fantastic actress! "

U just said she was accepted easily, and before u said no body gave her a chance 😆😆

I didn't say i want Rakhi, i said i don't mind getting rakhi as long as she make a good pair wth either KW or KSG. I liked Jenny wth KW. Actually love Jenny wth KW. They r evn in my fav couples list.

For me i got one jhatka, i can't get more, i evn think ridz shud get changed all the time. It's kinda fun. I mean choose the couple who's chem u like wth KSG 😆 

Im going round in circles now!
The different font part was talking about Panchi not Jenni.... though when Jenni was declared Riddhima everyone was like she's a bahu n all tht, until they saw the episode, compared to Suku, she was accepted instantly!

😆😆
😆
mjhtisgr8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Khushi007

Don't worry as usual CV's are too bored that's why they are playing shatranj and yes they are very good at it. They did the same thing for Armaan's returning, they kept the suspense till the end. They first had rumors about his returning, then showed SR marriage and when it seemed like he would never return, they  got back Armaan in Dmg.

So, for me the CV's are the chess players, DMG is the chess board and it is upto an individual if they wanna become the CV's pawn or not.

They weren't trying to play with Armaan's return to DMG! He was supposed to return to DMG from the beginning! But for some reason, things didn't work out and he wasn't able to shot completely!

It was a IF article where they talked about this

MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Actually I kind of like Panchi with Karan due her first serial with him even Jennifer is awesome with Karan as well. Actually for me I don't mind how many times Riddhima gets change cause Karan Singh Grover knows how to create chemistry with his co-starts....

For me its Shilpa - Suku - Jennifer and Panchi (if she's choosen to be next Riddhima).