CID-IANS please read-LAST PAGE LAST POST - Page 7

Posted: 14 years ago

Scene- Bureau

(Abhijeet is agitated. He is walking up and down pensively. Daya and the others are checking on Chimbu. Suhaani is of course not there.)

Na (As he enters)- Morning officers

(Everyone was too busy to notice him)

Na (Clearing his throat)- Ahem! Morning officers!

(No one paid him any attention)

(Then) Abhi- Morning. Aap paani chaahiye?

Na- Paani?

Abhi- woh aap cough kar rahe thei is liye meine puccha.

Na- Yeh sab kya kar rahe hai?

Abhi- O iss case ki barabar.

Na- O. Kuch mila?

Abhi- Nahi, your honour.

Na- Haan? Tum aise kaise baat kar rahe ho?

Abhi- Aise hum humaare Acp ke saath baat karte hoon

Na (Irritated)-Uff. (He goes to Acp's cubicle.)

Daya (Chuckling)- Accha hua boss tum usko divert kiya'

Abhi- Doondo doondo'.

(Suhaani's call comes on his phone. With an eye on the cubicle, he answers-"Haan, Haanaa, kuch mila?" He listens, whispers and listens. Then he hangs up)

Daya- Haanaa?

Abhi- Haan. Woh uske liye humaare code. Nickname hai. Suno. Dia ki informer Lambhu Suhaani ko bataya Chimbu iss waqt kaha hain. Chimbu hain yeh saare jigsaw puzzle ki clue.

Daya- Toh hum chalte hain!

Abhi- Vivek, Freddy aur Tasha! Tum log iss aadmi ko rokna, divert karna. Humme aur Muskaan jaa rahe hoon.

Freddy- Jee sir. Freddy hai naa. Iss aadmi ko pata bhi nahi hoga kya chal rahe hain.

Daya- Good. Thanks.

(With that the three officers quickly but quietly left the bureau.)

Edited by drilabh - 14 years ago

Scene- A kind of chawl area.

(Abhi, Daya and Muskaan reach and get down from the car. A biker comes towards them and takes off the helmet. It was Suhaani.)

Suhaani- Abhi sir. Iss saraf .(She gestures with her head) Chale?

(The four then coolly walk ahead, pretending to be just ordinary people walking aimlessly.)

(Then a man walking towards them gives a sign to Suhaani that a house to their left was the house)

Abhi- Woh Lambhu?

(Suhaani nods)

(The four then stand in front of the door. Muskaan and Daya knock loudly on the door. An old woman opens the door. The officers suddenly snatch their guns and force themselves in.)

Abhi (To the oldie)- Namaste maaji, tumhaara pyaare Chimbu beta kaha hai, ain?

Oldie- K-k-kaun hai aap sab.

Suhaani- Sir, koi yahaa nahi hai. (To the oldie) O hum uska dost hai.

Oldie- Woh toh shaadi karne gaya!

Daya (exchanging a quick look with Abhi)- Shaadi?

Oldie- Tum log uska dost ho! Jaante ho toh!   

Muskaan- Hum CID se. Bataao. Woh ladki kaha hai, varna'

Oldie (Stuttering)- W-w-w-wwoh bahut paise mila hai, woh iss ladki ko chaahte thei' Meine nahi jaanti hoon kaha hai..

Suhaani- Agar nahi bataange toh tum'

Oldie- BATAATI HOON!!! Woh Ram lakshmi mandir mei jaa rahe hai. Abhi abhi jaa rahe hai. Uss saraf hai (Pointing).

Abhi (Disgusted)- Ek Bandar naukar ek educated doctor ko'. Sharmi nahi aati!

(The officers rush out)

Scene- Courtyard of a small mandir

(Chimbu was dragging Aina. He was laughing, telling her today he will fulfil his wish of marrying her. She was terrified, screaming. It was a deserted place and the passer byes were used to such scenes so didn't bother. She was pleading and shrieking and praying at the same time. He half dragged her half carried her, already having beaten her up the other night. She was bruised all over.)

(Suddenly) Abhi- cchod do uss ladki ko!

(Chimbu stopped and looked up.)

Suhaani- CCHOD DO!

(Chimbu was unwilling and turned back with Aina's arm in his hand)

Muskaan - Agar tum usko naho cchoda toh Daya sir ka dawai khaayega!

(Aina was screaming, looking back at Abhi who was edging nearer and nearer. Seeing this Chimbu attempted to run in another direction, when)-

SSSLLLAAAPPP!

(Reeling from Daya's slap, he fell down. Daya powerfully held him up by his collar and shook him violently like a rat-" How dare you hurt Bhaabhi". Hearing this word Muskaan and Suhaani look at each other, then turn back to see Abhi.)

(Aina was in Abhijeet's arms, sobbing and shivering. Abhi gently held her and comforted her. Then he took her face in his palms and said,

" Tumhaari jagah ab mera dil mei hai. Tumko kuch nahi hoga. Tumko meine mera paas rakhunga."

She was simply sobbing silently but steadily calmed down. He half lifted her from the ground and with his arm around her shoulder held her. She calmed down slowly.)

(The team then leave, Daya manhandling Chimbu and dragging him away, and Suhaani and Muskaan with their guns out incase anything happened, and Abhi-Aina.)

CID-ians, am really sorry but i have to start afresh my thread. I will post this story as a whole in a new thread. As my exams are coming, i will be even slower. A well-wisher here has advised me to finish the story then post it, as it is confusing to read if posted bit by bit. So i will post this story as soon as i finish in one whole in a new thread. Please dont mind. All inconvenience really regretted. Drilabh.
Originally posted by drilabh

<font color="#ff0000">CID-ians, am really sorry but i have to start afresh my thread. I will post this story as a whole in a new thread. As my exams are coming, i will be even slower. A well-wisher here has advised me to finish the story then post it, as it is confusing to read if posted bit by bit. So i will post this story as soon as i finish in one whole in a new thread. Please dont mind. All inconvenience really regretted. Drilabh.</font>

Kahaani mein twist laana koi tumse seekhe yaar! It's really very very interesting. Sorry for my nagging all the time. Wishing you all the best for the exams. Pls complete the story as soon as possible. Waiting eagerly for it.
Originally posted by abhijeetdaya

Kahaani mein twist laana koi tumse seekhe yaar! It's really very very interesting. Sorry for my nagging all the time. Wishing you all the best for the exams. Pls complete the story as soon as possible. Waiting eagerly for it.

heya thanx a lot ๐Ÿ˜Š who said u r nagging๐Ÿ˜† i welcome suggestions... actually i myself ws getting confused wt my story... well i wont change it but will tweak here and there especially d part where d officers behaved negatively wt suhaani!! ๐Ÿ˜› everyone's suggestions are welcomed lolz