CID
CID

India-Forums

CID-IANS please read-LAST PAGE LAST POST (Page 6)

suhani.cipamisa IF-Rockerz
suhani.cipamisa
suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 24 March 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drilabh

Originally posted by abhijeetdaya

Drilabh, why did you give such a negative shade to all the officers. I can't even imagine Daya and Abhijeet getting jealous of their colleague. Don't make the CID team look like a bunch of villains.

Relax! I LOVE abhi-daya too much! it's just dat they were suspicious and felt hurt at d way acp kept on keeping them at bay and praising suhaani.
even suhaani is at fault for having lost her temper in front of her seniors... it s all abt humans too.dont worry, d officers r nt negative, its jst they insecurity!

dont worry, CID will b always positive... and to me they r never villains- just officers who get emotional at tyms....

thanx for reading btw!

lol

i think i shud tell u all smthng b4 u ppl think i am gng to make shuh a hero and others a villain! no no dats wrong. u c suhaani is full of attitude as u can c. she is very proud and always keeps her pride before duty. so she is the one who is at fault. she shudnt have told daya in the beginning that she cant say wat she is doing. she shu not have warned abh-daya in the lab. she shud not have been so smug abt herself, making everyone feel really insecure! in front of acp she showd respect, in his absence she is very rude and haughty wt even her seniors. so abhi daya naturally feel too bad that they r rude to her. she was stupid to lose her temper too. asha will soon force her to apologise to them after revealing yet another truth. in d end she will change and d others wl forgive her.

Edited by drilabh - 24 March 2010 at 9:56am
suhani.cipamisa
suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 24 March 2010 at 11:13am | IP Logged
GUYS, AM ALSO SORRY FOR HURTING SOME OF YOU! PERHAPS ALL DAT I HV WRITTEN S BEST UNDERSTOOD WHEN SHOWN ON TV. AM REALLY SORRY IF I HAD HURT URE SENTIMENTS IN ANY MANNER, I PROMISE TO CONTROL MY EMOTIONAL NEGATIVITY IN MY NEXT STORIIES! PLEASE BEAR WITH ME! I LOVE CID. PLEASE DONT MISUNDERSTAND ME! ABHI AND DAYA ARE ALWAYS IN MY HEART. I BROUGHT BAK MUSKAAN BECAUSE I REALLY LIKE HER ACTING, ACP IS TOO GOOD. PLEASE FORGIVE ME IF I HAVE OFFENDED U. I WILL TAKE TYM TO FINISH DS STORY. FEEL FREE TO NOT TO READ DS STORY IF YOU DONT LIKE IT! AM REALLY SORRY! SORRY, GUYS! Drilabh.
suhani.cipamisa
suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 24 March 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged

(Another) Scene- Daya's car

(Asha is calling Suhaani)

Asha- Suha, where are you? Accha, hmm. Okay. Have you talked to Acp sir? Accha listen, tum aise kaise byabahaar kiya tumhaari senior ke saath? Pehle tum apne par shaq layi uski baad tum iss sab ko itna muskil me daal diya! Kyon? Nahi, sorry bol ne ki koi faida nahi hai. Tumko maine acchi tarase jaanti hoon. Humesha tumhaari maan aur gurba(pride) duty se aage rakhte ho. Senior ko respect karne chaahiye tha! Nahi meine koi baat nahi soonoongi. Meine rakhti hoon. Bahut gusse hoon tumhaari par.

(She cuts the call)

Daya- Arre Asha woh ek bacchi hain! Kyon…

Asha- Daya, mei uski mausi hoon. Uski manners chaahiye tha! Tum sabko use kiya, provoke kiya hain. Woh ek tadaan aur artless ladki hain!

Daya- Koi baat nahi! (Smiling)

Asha- Daya, itne saal ki baad mei tumhaare saath tumhaara gaari mei investigation karne ke liye jaa rahi hoon! (Smiles, reminiscently as she remembers her times with the CID) Itna yaaron wupas aa rahe hain mere pass!

Daya- Haan, bilkul yaad hain! Tum toh humaare team mei paanch saal ke liye thi, aur toh aur ek baar Acp sir ne tumhaari naam mention kiya tha ek women's day bravery award function mei!

Asha- Ha? (She laughs)

Daya- Anyway, chalo kaam aa gaya hain. Mera informer kaha hai yeh hain Karamnath ka ghar. (He points to a house as he brings his car to a halt)

Asha- Daya, woh darwaaza…

(They see the front door open wide)

Daya- Haan, kuch toh hai. Chalo hum dekhte hain.

(They get off, move towards the house, take their guns out and get into the house)

hin_sa Senior Member
hin_sa
hin_sa

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 2:01am | IP Logged

Drilabh, why did you give such a negative shade to all the officers. I can't even imagine Daya and Abhijeet getting jealous of their colleague. Don't make the CID team look like a bunch of villains.

Relax! I LOVE abhi-daya too much! it's just dat they were suspicious and felt hurt at d way acp kept on keeping them at bay and praising suhaani.
even suhaani is at fault for having lost her temper in front of her seniors... it s all abt humans too.dont worry, d officers r nt negative, its jst they insecurity!

dont worry, CID will b always positive... and to me they r never villains- just officers who get emotional at tyms....

thanx for reading btw!

lol

. The fact is I don't see such a big mistake on Suhani's part. She was not supposed to speak about herself, right? If she knows forensic science, I see no reason why the CID team should be losing their temper. They can't even tolerate the fact that she knows their names beforehand. In CID there have been characters who are far more arrogant than Suhani (though I myself wouldn't call her that). Take the case of Dr. Niyati Pradhan. She never allowed anyone to complete a sentence in front of her and was full of herself. Still the CID team has not reacted to her in such an ignoble manner. Iam implying to say that don't make the team look so insecure because Abhijeet and Daya can never be like that. Also they can't be so harsh to their colleague.

Edited by abhijeetdaya - 25 March 2010 at 2:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhani.cipamisa

suhani.cipamisa
suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 2:06am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=abhijeetdaya]Drilabh, why did you give such a negative shade to all the officers. I can't even imagine Daya and Abhijeet getting jealous of their colleague. Don't make the CID team look like a bunch of villains.

thanx for reading btw!

lol

Actually i forgot to congratulate you. The forensic part was really superb with expert description. Well frankly speaking, I didn't like the part when Daya asks Muskan to slap Suhani. That took things a bit too far. I don't expect Abhijeet and Daya to behave in such a ruthless manner especially to women.[/QUOTE

okay i will dlete dat part. i will jst make muskaan walk towards suhaani... my mistake! sorry!!
suhani.cipamisa
suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 2:17am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=abhijeetdaya]Drilabh, why did you give such a negative shade to all the officers. I can't even imagine Daya and Abhijeet getting jealous of their colleague. Don't make the CID team look like a bunch of villains.

thanx for reading btw!

lol

Actually i forgot to congratulate you. The forensic part was really superb with expert description. Well frankly speaking, I didn't like the part when Daya asks Muskan to slap Suhani. That took things a bit too far. I don't expect Abhijeet and Daya to behave in such a ruthless manner especially to women.[/QUOTE

okay i will dlete dat part. i will jst make muskaan walk towards suhaani... my mistake! sorry!!

I have changed the part which u disliked. staright frm where abhi accuses shaani of threatening him to where dia comes in, i have changed the part!!   thanx for telling me where i hv hurt u. i hope i hv now done it right!
suhani.cipamisa
suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 4:38am | IP Logged

Scene- Bureau

Acp- Abhijeet, Daya ne abhi phone kiya aur bataya Karamnath ka khoon hua.

Abhijeet- Kya? Sir, Iska matlab uska saath aur koi tha iss kaam mei! Khooni ko kaise pata chal gaye CID Karamnath ka picche par gaye?

Acp- Wahi toh! Mujhe bhi samaj nahi aa rahe hain…Abhijeet tum ek kaam karo. Tum aur Muskaan Asha aur Daya ko join karo. Dekho, doondlo. Kuch na kuch zaroor milega.

(Abhijeet's phone rings. He looks at it, glances at Acp)

Abhi- Haan sir.

(Abhi leaves. Freddy comes in.)

Sir, woh Jaipur ki CID ki Acp aa gaya hai.

Acp- uska saath jo laash hai woh lab mein bhej do aur unhe yahaa aane do.

(Then to Vivek and Tasha)- Tum dono lab mein jao aur dekho Salunkhe saab kya bolte hai. (A sudden thought comes to his head) Tasha, jo aurat ki nishan Abhijeet mile the woh nishaan aur yeh laash ki nishaan match karwao.

(Vivek and Tasha leave)

(Acp Ajay enters. He shakes hands with Acp Pradyuman)

Acp- Aap Suhaani ki dost?

Ajay- Actually woh mere pehla mangekaar thi. Baad mein unavoidable circumstance mei meine Mona ko shaadi kiya aur Jaipur chale gaye thei.

Acp- CBI mein tum dono kaam kiya tha?

Ajay- Haan…

Acp- Anyway. Tum kaho. Yeh Mona ko khoon kaise hua aur kaun kiya?

(Ajay tells him what he had already told Suhaani)

Acp- My god. Aur abhi pata chal gaya woh Karamnath ka bhi khoon hua hai!

Ajay- Kya!

suhani.cipamisa
suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 4:51am | IP Logged

Scene- Karamnath's house

(Daya and Asha are examining the body. Policemen have come and are now searching for clues. Abhi and Muskaan enter)

Abhi- Kuch mila Daya?

Daya- Boss, meine ek diary mila. Waha sab state ki CID ki members, officers aur informers ki naam likha hua hain!

Abhi- My god! Itna bara chakkar!

Asha- Aur yeh dehkliye Abhi sir!

(She shows him the picture of Suhaani, Asha and their family)

Yehi hai woh aadmi jo meri jiju ko betray kiya tha!

Abhi- My god!

(The picture has a red cross over Asha's jiju's face. Abhi looks at the picture, shocked.)

Abhi- Tumhara jiju ka naam kya hai?

Asha- Tanmay.

Abhi- I see I see…

Go to top