Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

suhaani.cidmjht

IF-Rockerz

suhaani.cidmjht

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 8:27am | IP Logged
 I am creating a new thread here where I would love to share with you my own cid stories. Everyone's doing it and I wud love to also.... But u hv to bear wt me on a few points-Smile

1. my hindi s nt too gud so my stories will be bilingual- eng and hindi, dialogues definitely more in hindi! Confused
2. due to my exams i will be slow to write, but i will make sure yu wont get bored wt my stories.
3. wen i write my stories, u r welcum to gv suggestions, comments etc in not more than 5 sentences. and please dont gv ure stories here.
3. i really want to try out my own creativity here. and Big smile plz do correct my hindi wherever wrong!

i want u ppl to judge me, becuz am aiming to be creative executive. so i thought cid is d perfect medium to try out and experiment wt.

Thanx for reading ds!

My first story will soon come, my first episode.

Smile LOL

Edited by drilabh - 27 March 2010 at 6:30am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID-IANS please read-LAST PAGE LAST POST" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suhaani.cidmjht

IF-Rockerz

suhaani.cidmjht

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged

THE MYSTERIOUS SPY

Scene- CID Bureau

(Late afternoon. The officers are relaxing. Fredricks is smiling to himself, sitting at his table, with a letter open in front of him. Behind him at another table the sub-inspectors Tasha and Vivek are looking at him and just sniggering.  Junior Inspector Muskaan enters the bureau and sees this. Mystified, she walks up to Freddy)

Muskaan- Freddy sir, aap itna khush kyon hain? Kya baat hain? Aur yeh dono aapke picche bahut haas rahe hai! ( She glances at vivek who immediately turns back. Tasha smiles and gets up. She walks towards Freddy and Muskaan.)

Freddy- Ahem! Aha! ( The female officers look at each other, amused. From the behind, Vivek steals a look at them.) Mere wife bahut khush hogi! Aaj mera mithai khaanaa ki din hain. (He becomes smug) Huh!

Tasha- Par kya hua sir? ( She almost winks at Muskaan. Vivek prepares himself to tease, when suddenly the Senior Inspectors Abhijeet and Daya enter, talking with each other seriously. The others immediately rush to their work tables, pretending as if nothing has happened.)

Daya- Abhijeet. Itna pareshan mat karo. Yeh sab chhoti-moti baat mein bahut sochna ki koi faida nahi hai!

Abhi- Par Daya! Mujhe yeh nahi samajh aare hai ki mera pardosi mujhe kyon milne chaahte hain? Kal raat mein unhe mujhe phone kya aur bataya kya woh koi majad nahi chaahta hain, sirf apni beti ki baare mein ek favour chaahte hain.

Daya- Toh?    

Abhi- Aare bhai'.

( Abhi and Daya spot Freddy's table where the letter is. They glance at each other and walk up to Freddy who is daydreaming away while pretending to look into his file)

Abh- Freddy! Woh kya hai tumhaare saamne?

Freddy- Sir! (H e gets up hurriedly, closing the file with a snap). Sir aaj mere'

Vivek-( Interrupting quickly) bahut khushio ki din! ( He winks at Tasha)

Daya- Arre wah! Kyon? Kya baat hain? Bhabiji kuch kaahaa?

(He and Abhi give amused looks)

Freddy- Sir aaj mera promotion ho gaya hain! Junior Inspector, Sir!

Edited by drilabh - 21 March 2010 at 4:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyp1414.YaJuShI.debayon

suhaani.cidmjht

IF-Rockerz

suhaani.cidmjht

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Abhi and Daya- Kya!

(Vivek's mocking smile disappears. Tasha jumps up from her seat. Muskaan's file falls to the ground from her hand. They gape at him with amusement)

Daya- Yeh koi naya kahani ya mazaak nahi toh? (Looks at Vivek) Kya chal rahe hain Vivek?

Vivek- Sssir er s-s-sirÖ

Freddy (snorting like an elephant)- Hmph! Aaj se koi mazaak nahi hain mere saath, Vivek! Ha-ha!

Abhi ( Laughing)- Wah Freddy! Promotion! Good good!

(Everyone smiles, congratulates Freddy and settles down)

Freddy- Sir Acp kab waapas aayega?

Muskaan- Haan sir! Teen din ho gaya! Delhi mein kya kaam hain sir?

Abhi- Woh mujhe maaloom nahi hain. Par sir kal raat hi mujhe bataya kya unhe aaj shaam mein aa jayega.

(His phone rings. He picks it up.)

Abhi- Hello, Senior Inspector Abhijeet here. Yes? Accha! Kya! My god! Okay! Theek hain, humlog aar rahe hain.

Daya (As Abhi hangs up)- kya hua boss?

Abhi- Ek gambhir maamlaa. ( He looks worried) Ek khoon aur ek choriÖ

Freddy- Kaahaan sir?

Abhi- Wahi toh! Police station se saare records chori ho gaya aur ek police sub-inspector ka khoon ho gaya hain.

Daya- Kya!

(Everyone looks shocked)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.YaJuShI.debayon

suhaani.cidmjht

IF-Rockerz

suhaani.cidmjht

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

Scene- A Certain Big Police Station

(The CID enters. The police officers around them salute Abhi and Daya. Abhi, with his shades on, looks around. The scene is of utter chaos. The store room looked like a burgled flat. Computers switched on with screens saying all records are empty. The file drawers are open wide with everything gone. Papers are strewn all over the floor. In the midst of the room lay the dead man.)

Daya (Bending down, his shades looking classy)- Abhijeet, yeh toh ek bara crisis police force ki par! Aur yeh laash! (He examines the corpse) Khaafhi khoon yahaa! Lekin chot kaha hai nahi dekh raha hain!

( Tasha and Vivek bend down and examine too. Freddy take pictures.)

Abh- HmmÖ Haan Daya! ( He shakes his head slowly, his hands on his belt.)

.YaJuShI.debayon

suhaani.cidmjht

IF-Rockerz

suhaani.cidmjht

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

Muskaan ( Looking around)- SirÖ Yeh dekho. Ek cigarette ki stub.

Abhi (Taking it and examining)- Lakta hain yeh khooni ka hain. Evidence bag main rakho.

(He then turns to the police-in-charge Inspector)

Abhi- Itne bara chori tum kaise ho dete ho? Tumhare maaloom nahi yeh kanoon ke par ek bara maamlaa? Hain!

The inspector shamefacedly looks down, silent.

Daya ( Getting up)- Bolo! Kyon tum chup ho! Jawab do! Tum jaante ho ab kya hoga?!

.YaJuShI.debayon

suhaani.cidmjht

IF-Rockerz

suhaani.cidmjht

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 9:58pm | IP Logged

(Meanwhile)

Scene- CID Bureau

(Acp suddenly appears. He is talking on the phone)

Acp- Theek hain, theek hainÖ Accha tum toh aayegi aaj toh fikar mat karo. Aur haan mein tumhaari stheethi samajh sakta hoon. Mein kissi ko nahi bataonga. Waqt aa jayaga tab bataonga.

(The caller's  female voice says in reply- Yes Praddy Uncle!)

Acp- Aur ek baat. Dhaan se sunlo. Yahaa ki rules hain woh tum jaante ho. No Praddy Uncle here. Theek hain? Aur haan, tum tumhari apni kaam chup chup se karengi. Main nahi chaahta hoon ki koi tumko abhi abhi majad karega. Lekin agar tum chaahte ho, toh mujhe bataenge.

(The caller- Yes sirÖOkay, bye sir. See you soon.)

(Acp hangs up, looks around and then calls Abhi)

Acp- Abhijeet, tum kahaa ho? AcchaÖ Kya! My god!

Edited by drilabh - 20 March 2010 at 10:00pm

.YaJuShI.debayon

suhaani.cidmjht

IF-Rockerz

suhaani.cidmjht

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

(Again, Meanwhile)

Scene- Narcotics Control Bureau, Mumbai

(A meeting is being held. A man is at the head of the table. He is speaking to a group of 6 in front of him)

The Man- As I was saying, a special case having come up, we have formed our new special secret anti-narcotics group. You are its members. And your head will be this new officer here, specially sent by the CBI, special agent Dia.

(A smart, tall girl stands up. Everyone nods at her and claps. She smiles. Suddenly her phone rings. She sees the caller id and rejects the call.)

The man - So I conclude the meeting.

( He leaves. Everyone gets up. One of them asks Dia-

Boss, so what's this serious case that has come up, because of which this group has been formed?)

Dia- I will get back to you. Just excuse me for a minute.

( She moves aside and calls the caller)

Dia- Hello! Haanaa! Tum Mumbai aa gayee ho? Good! Theek hain! Yeh tomhari bahut bari mission hain! All the best!  Accha! Good, good! Suno, Apne khyal rakhna! Aur woh dono Senior Inspector'.

( The line gets cut. Dia looks at her phone and dreamily looks at a picture on her phone. She whispers-)

I missed you so much since I left for delhi years back'.

(The picture is of the CID team)  

Edited by drilabh - 21 March 2010 at 4:33am

.YaJuShI.debayon

suhaani.cidmjht

IF-Rockerz

suhaani.cidmjht

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

(Back at the police station)

The police inspector- S-s-s-sir mein toh bas'

Daya- Kya? Tum sab kaha thei? Yeh sab kaise hua?

Abhi- Hain! Kya s-s-s-sir bas bas? Tum sab apni kaam mein takam ho!

Daya- Yeh kab hua? Kaise hua?

(Abhi's phone rings. It's Acp. He moves aside to take the call. Daya continues to question the man menacingly)

Daya- Yahaan kaun charge mein thei? Chaabi kisski pass hain?

Inspector- Sir, woh Chimbu tha. Lekin woh teen din gayab hain.

Daya- Kya? Aur tum uske liye doond bhi koshish nahi kya?

Inspector- Sir, hum bahut hi koshish kya lekin uska ghar bhi khaali hai. Saare samaan ke saath bhaag gya!

Daya- Wah! Sharam nahi hain tumhaare? Police par tum log sharm ki baat laaya ho! Aur kya hua tha?

Inspector-  Sir, yeh store room kuch din ke liye bandh tha! Hum yahaa zyaada nahi aataa hoon yahaa. Magar aaj subhei mein ek zaroori file ke liye aaj aaya thaa. Chaabi nahi thei toh mein darwaza toh diya aur yeh sab mila.

(Daya shakes his head in exasperation, his hands on his belt. Abhi comes back.)

Abhi- Acp ka phone tha. Aaj ek naya officer aane waale hain. Woh dono yahaa aar rahe hain.

Edited by drilabh - 20 March 2010 at 11:38pm

.YaJuShI.debayon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top