Laagi Tujhse Lagan

OMG Nakku said she doesnt love!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

k_sarala

Goldie

k_sarala

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Hey guys I was so busy with memorising the recipe fro Karanjis I forgot about the mosi imp point noted by me in the show yesterday.
Our Dutta asked Nakku if she loves somebody. She said no after a pause. What a big lie. Doesnt she know Dutta doesnt like lies.
Obviously his doubt was genuine bec he said she must have been a teacherni in school of love.
Poor Dutta he doesnt know she trains none but him.
So how is her lie going to affect her in the long run.

Edited by k_sarala - 20 March 2010 at 6:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aasthad

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OMG Nakku said she doesnt love!!!!" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

olsen

Groupbie

olsen

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 8:26am | IP Logged
yup she should have just spoken the truth its not like he was going to question her on who the person was Confused and now when she confesses her love im not sure he is going to believe her Confused Confused

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 8:49am | IP Logged
First of all I dont think Datta was asking a serious question. He asked because he was vexed with her pyaar ke upar lectures. Also under the circumstances she cannot really tell him the truth. If she wud have said she does indeed love someone his next question would have been to tell him who's the guy etc etc. Things might have gotten uncomfortable for Naku...in fact that one question itself made her uncomfortable and she nearly ran from there. Btw Datta managed to find a key to make her stop yakking. LOL
As for the effect on her future life I dont think this will have any effect.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-iPayal-

k_sarala

Goldie

k_sarala

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
PAta nahi Dutta ke saath kuch predict nahi kar sakthe

yoyo2

Goldie

yoyo2

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
i would say right now bhao is in confussion, usse khud pata  nahi ke usse zindagi se kiya chahiye, besides his wrk,,, i'd say he has zero personal life, ofcourse there is baaji to make it balancing,, but woh baaji se pyar tou nahi karsakta naLOL

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
hmmm...yes ur rite...he doesnt really know or atleast acknowledge what he wants in life. he's focussed abt his work but apart from that he doesnt put too much thought to his personal life. but i think in his personal life he really wants love like rest of the people in the world. but he is sure he wont find anyone who will love him back with the same intensity as he can. so he wud rather focus on something which is within his control ie his work.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top