Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: migan

Hi Laksh - Kula will turn Gold at the last episode na. 😉   Very true migan 😆😆 ...

Karpagam will have another reason to fight against Ganga.

This DSP has to arrest Kula for attempted murder already for trying to drown SK.

they showed a new promo .. SK in red shirt 😉 .. looks like Ganga will have a miscarriage ðŸ¤” .. May be in shock , seeing hubby dear in a pool of blood  ... Charu's lip movements are more like "Akka" while crying .. And Karpagam's is like "poche" when she cries infront of god ...
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates laksh..

Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: migan

Hi Laksh - Kula will turn Gold at the last episode na. 😉

Karpagam will have another reason to fight against Ganga.

This DSP has to arrest Kula for attempted murder already for trying to drown SK.

Perhaps he will never change till death comes....he cannot change overnight by accepting Subhu. He can only see what he claims ppl have done to him but refuses to see the harm he has done to SK and Ganga's family...coz he feels he has done the rightful thing.

I HOPE THIS EVIL CHARACTER  OF KULA TO MEET DEATH SOON COZ I JUST CAN'T STAND HIS STYLE OF DELIVERING HIS SPEECH - ITS SO ARTIFICIAL AND ABSOLUTELY IRRITATING..!!😡
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: smlaksh

they showed a new promo .. SK in red shirt 😉 .. looks like Ganga will have a miscarriage ðŸ¤” .. May be in shock , seeing hubby dear in a pool of blood  ... Charu's lip movements are more like "Akka" while crying .. And Karpagam's is like "poche" when she cries infront of god ...

I can see the happiness in Ilavanji's eyes - Karpagam is going to be so nasty to Ganga. I do hope SK's injury (ie. if he is injured) to be superficial and no harm comes to him. I don't think I would like to see a widowed Ganga carrying on with this serial and be blamed for life if things go wrong with SK.😕

Caryn thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sue Nair

I can see the happiness in Ilavanji's eyes - Karpagam is going to be so nasty to Ganga. I do hope SK's injury (ie. if he is injured) to be superficial and no harm comes to him. I don't think I would like to see a widowed Ganga carrying on with this serial and be blamed for life if things go wrong with SK.😕

I wouldn't be surprised if they show Ganga as a widow.  Infact I am expecting it Sue. In serials, they never show women as multi-tasking.  The only one that ever shown this was in Idayam - Kalyani - professional, wife, mother, motherinlaw, etc...... yet they made Kalyani as a 'dumb' woman in the name of protecting her daughter inlaw.
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Laksh
As everything seems to be going right for Ganga, I wouldnt be surprised if something horrible happens soon. I would rather that she lose the baby than become a widow.
anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thank u so much for the wonderful updates Laksh Sis and Migan Dear..

I just loved the way Natchiya was pulling Ila's legs.. She knws everything about Ila but still she loves hes DIL a lot ...
Karpagamma should take some tuition from her ...
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates migan and anjali..

ila amuses me a lot rather than irritating.. A enjoyable villi for a change .. 😃
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Anjali for the updates.

It is gruesome to see the bull attacking. Hope nothing bad happens to SK.
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: brinny_g

Thanks Laksh
As everything seems to be going right for Ganga, I wouldnt be surprised if something horrible happens soon. I would rather that she lose the baby than become a widow.

Yes I totally agree with you brinny - but even though I wouldn't want the baby to go yet SK shd be alive...I had enough of seeing women suffering as widows. Imagine the child has to grow up without his/her dad. How long can Ayyah be there to look after Ganga and her child? As I mentioned earlier if its Ayahh who is hurt then the injury shd be superficial only....won't like to see both Natchiyar/Subhu as widows either.😲