Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Some Major Doubts

aasthad Groupbie
aasthad
aasthad

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Okay, so I have some major doubts regarding the present track. Someone please clear them ....

1.Why in the world is that dumbo supriya pretending to be in love with Dutta? What is her mavali planning?
2.Why exactly does the mavali think that breaking a dangerous don's( who is actually a greek god with a heart of gold)trust and heart is going to help them run? How is dutta's being in love with supriya going to help them run???? Confused Confused
3. Does the Patil family have only 'pohas' for breakfast??? As far as I have seen, nakku and her aai are always serving poha in the morning. LOL
4. In a previos epi (where nakku tells sups that dutta has a big heart), she says that the wedding is after two days. When and why does this wedding keep geting post-poned like this??( Faster the wedding,faster the elopement) Wink
5.Does sup's mavali have only three shirts that too three sizes smaller than he should be wearing to look tolerable???( the black one ,the pink one, and that hideous red one) Dead
6.Nakku must be taking a bath everyday, right? Then does nakku's aai keep a stock of that kaalik with her?

Someone please clear my doubts. I will be able to understand the coming week better.
Smile

Edited by aasthad - 20 March 2010 at 4:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tasshamsiPallavi_2013thornewood9

k_sarala Goldie
k_sarala
k_sarala

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 5:12am | IP Logged
From what I understand let me put my POVs across

Originally posted by aasthad

Okay, so I have some major doubts regarding the present track. Someone please clear them ....

1.Why in the world is that dumbo supriya pretending to be in love with Dutta? What is her mavali planning?
Doesnt the word Mavali say everything. Well seriously they want to  infuriate Dy=utta and they may have to pay a big price for it.

2.Why exactly does the mavali think that breaking a dangerous don's( who is actually a greek god with a heart of gold)trust and heart is going to help them run? How is dutta's being in love with supriya going to help them run???? Confused Confused

Dont be so confused. This track is being a bit extened bec of IPL and we will get back our good old days sooner.  Dutta is busy watching IPL - so will concenterate on his Naku later on.

3. Does the Patil family have only 'pohas' for breakfast??? As far as I have seen, nakku and her aai are always serving poha in the morning. LOL
Then U have not watched last episode. Karanjis will also be served for breakfast

4. In a previos epi (where nakku tells sups that dutta has a big heart), she says that the wedding is after two days. When and why does this wedding keep geting post-poned like this??( Faster the wedding,faster the elopement) Wink
Answer given at point no.3. Rememeber Colours is supporting IPL with its parallel contests.
5.Does sup's mavali have only three shirts that too three sizes smaller than he should be wearing to look tolerable???( the black one ,the pink one, and that hideous red one) Dead
Kya kare  he keeps eating Karanji's made by Sups and his size increases. He gives me creeps - How could he want his GF to go & hug  someone else. Of all Dutta is only reserved for NAkku and of course all of us. 

6.Nakku must be taking a bath everyday, right? Then does nakku's aai keep a stock of that kaalik with her?

Seriously hats off to Babi. She should have been a beautician. I want to know what brand is it which doesnt come out with tears & sweat.

Someone please clear my doubts. I will be able to understand the coming week better.
Smile 
Any more doubts feel free to ask as we LTLians are here to help each otherSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aasthadtasshamsiPallavi_2013Dew-drop

Dew-drop IF-Veteran Member
Dew-drop
Dew-drop

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by k_sarala

From what I understand let me put my POVs across

Doesnt the word Mavali say everything. Well seriously they want to  infuriate Dy=utta and they may have to pay a big price for it.
They indeed will pay a big price .....Dutta chode ga thodi ..!

Dont be so confused. This track is being a bit extened bec of IPL and we will get back our good old days sooner.  Dutta is busy watching IPL - so will concenterate on his Naku later on.
Yh ....I kinda agree ...par hamara bhi thoda khayal rakhna chahiye ..LOL

Then U have not watched last episode. Karanjis will also be served for breakfast
Ditto ..LOL

Answer given at point no.3. Rememeber Colours is supporting IPL with its parallel contests.
Agree..
Kya kare  he keeps eating Karanji's made by Sups and his size increases. He gives me creeps - How could he want his GF to go & hug  someone else. Of all Dutta is only reserved for NAkku and of course all of us. 
Seriously ..this must hav been the case ...!LOLLOL

Seriously hats off to Babi. She should have been a beautician. I want to know what brand is it which doesnt come out with tears & sweat.

I wanna knw too ..!

Smile 
Any more doubts feel free to ask as we LTLians are here to help each otherSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallavi_2013

Pallavi_2013 Goldie
Pallavi_2013
Pallavi_2013

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged

I wuld just love to clear ur doubts as Iam suffering from a severe case of indigestion because of this stupid track Tongue
Simply because they are ' Dumb, dumber'
Don't ask me ask the creatives Ouch
Pohas are v. easy to make. Esp.whn u have other things on mind make pohas. I also usually make pohas for breakfast Tongue
4. In a previos epi (where nakku tells sups that dutta has a big heart), she says that the wedding is after two days. When and why does this wedding keep geting post-poned like this??( Faster the wedding,faster the elopement)
Wink
According to hindu mythology one day of Brahama is equal to so and so many yrs of earth( I don't remember the exact no.) similliarly our one week is equal to one day of the episode. So have to tolerate it for two weeks if  my calculation is correct.Wacko
5.Does sup's mavali have only three shirts that too three sizes smaller than he should be wearing to look tolerable???( the black one ,the pink one, and that hideous red one)
Dead
So that gals of the forum don't ditch Dutta and fall for him. After all there is a limit to everything. How much can poor Dutta tolerate? Tongue
Who says Nakku takes a bath every day? Wink She doesn't even brush her teeth. Tongue God knows for how long we will have to tolerate this Nakku. Ouch

Smile
I hope I cleared ur doubts Wink Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aasthad

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index