CID

EP 612 : Manali Murder (26-Mar-2010) (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 10

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 8:31am | IP Logged
This week's episode was mediocre. They could've done better and not wasted so much time on showing the officers trudiging through the snow. I didn't like how Freddy was shown down upon. There were some pretty funny scenes, though. Shikha Singh did an OK job I think. Overall, the location was very refreshing and picturesque, but the episode could've been better.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EP 612 : Manali Murder (26-Mar-2010) (Page 9)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged
@debayon Aww I wish you had enjoyed the episode. I thought it was wonderful.

Originally posted by visrom

When Abhijeet disappeared from the chase......
And Daya and Vivek continue the chase....
Please view the video on youtube and see for yourself....Smile

That is OK, I personally feel, it does not need to be highlighted like this, no offense to anyone. Its just that I don't want this one bit to be highlighted making Adi Sir seem as if he is any less than the others. OK he could not climb up with the pace that was expected, so instead of lagging behind, he hide behind the wall. I thought that was intelligent, wish the editor or the cameraman had done something as intelligent so this did not get highlighted. I am 32 and I wonder how much of that stretch I could have run/climbed.

Hats Off to all these 4 people who ran that long stretch and climbed the difficult staircase. We have spoken about Daya Sir, Abhi Sir and Vivek, but we should not forget the guy they were following. This boy has been part of the CID Unit for long time as well but I guess we will never know his name. Great Stamina boy, you not only had to climb but climb faster maintaining the gap with the people following you.

Edited by prabhanarayan - 28 March 2010 at 9:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyp1414

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabhanarayan

@debayon Aww I wish you had enjoyed the episode. I thought it was wonderful.

That is OK, I personally feel, it does not need to be highlighted like this, no offense to anyone. Its just that I don't want this one bit to be highlighted making Adi Sir seem as if he is any less than the others. OK he could not climb up with the pace that was expected, so instead of lagging behind, he hide behind the wall. I thought that was intelligent, wish the editor or the cameraman had done something as intelligent so this did not get highlighted. I am 32 and I wonder how much of that stretch I could have run/climbed.

Hats Off to all these 4 people who ran that long stretch and climbed the difficult staircase. We have spoken about Daya Sir, Abhi Sir and Vivek, but we should not forget the guy they were following. This boy has been part of the CID Unit for long time as well but I guess we will never know his name. Great Stamina boy, you not only had to climb but climb faster maintaining the gap with the people following you.
C'mon...I am a much bigger fan of Aditya Srivastav and Abhijeet than you think.
It is not his fault. Daya has a sports background and Vivek is a trained martial arts guy. They have better stamina, so they can do it effortlessly.
It is definitely the job of the camera man, director and editor to ensure that these things don't appear on screen. No offence to anyone's age or abilities.
I highlighted it because I am actually hoping they see it.  

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
@visrom Arre yaar I knew I will get that reply. I think I know how big Adi Sir's fan you are and you know hoe big Daya Sir's fan I am. I mean we don't even need to tell that to each other any more.

I posted that becuse I did not want a "who has better stamina" discussion to start. From what I have seen not many will talk about cameraman or editor but the actor in such cases. I mean I don't want Adi Sir seem any lesser than anyone.

Edited by prabhanarayan - 28 March 2010 at 10:00am

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 10:03am | IP Logged

@visrom Arre yaar I knew I will get that reply. I think I know how big Adi Sir's fan you are and you know hoe big Daya Sir's fan I am. I mean we don't even need to tell that to each other any more.

I posted that becuse I did not want a "who has better stamina" discussion to start. From what I have seen not many will talk about cameraman or editor but the actor in such cases. I mean I don't want Adi Sir seem any lesser than anyone.
Arey, who has better stamina is understandable....some people are not born as athletes. A normal person cannot keep pace with body builders and matrial arts guys.

I am definitely not....and if I had run out of breath in a shot like that, I would have asked the director to cut it. I saw it in the telecast on Friday itself. I am sure B P Singh would have noticed it too if he had paid attention. Or were they in a big hurry to get the episode on air, so they overlooked it?

Edited by visrom - 28 March 2010 at 10:09am

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged
I can understand why Adi Sir might not have asked for a cut, if he had then rest of the people would have to run that stretch again, I mean climb those stairs again. The other 3 guys were already more than half way through. He must have thought that asking for a cut now would be unfair to the others. So he just hid behind the wall. I think that was very sweet of Adi Sir, just shows how thoughtful he is for his co-actors. More than the editor, I feel as soon as the cameraman saw him hide, he should have shifted his focus and got him out of the frame.

Edited by prabhanarayan - 28 March 2010 at 10:16am

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged

I can understand why Adi Sir did not ask for a cut, if he had then rest of the people would have to run that stretch again, I mean climb those stairs again. The other 3 guys were already more than half way though. He mus have thought that asking for a cut now would be unfair to the others. So he just hid behind the wall. I think that was very sweet of Adi Sir, just show how thoughtful he is for his co-actors.
They can do anything by properly editing it. They need not do a re-take.

Anyway....just leave this.

I am hoping they see this and take care of it next time.

(But I am just wondering at how they all would have had a good laugh after that shot)

Edited by visrom - 28 March 2010 at 10:16am

zerry123

Goldie

zerry123

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged

1. Abhijeet is here...

2. He is here too....

3. Now where is he???????????

4. Daya's looking to his right....where Abhijeet seems to have run out of breath.

\\

It doesnt really matter much... it just ends up looking like Abhijeet figured out a shortcut from the side and decided to take it to catch the guy faster.... you know this kinda thing is shown a lot even in movies.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top