CID
CID

India-Forums

EP 612 : Manali Murder (26-Mar-2010) (Page 8)

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 27 March 2010 at 7:09am | IP Logged
I'm still confused: do we discuss the episode here or in The Current Episode Discussions thread?
sakshya Groupbie
sakshya
sakshya

Posted: 27 March 2010 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Originally posted by prabhanarayan

That was my guess to. He possibly could not take the cold, not everyone can but that does not mean make it a reason to return to buffoonery.
But quite surprising...a 60 year old  Shivaji  Satam could take it...I am sure Dinesh is younger than him and could have tried it.
Shivaji Satam could not have opted out giving 'cold' as the reason. Now, that's called dedication - as ACP, as well as Shivaji Satam the actor. Hats off....Clap

i too think the same,really hats off.. Clap
sakshya Groupbie
sakshya
sakshya

Posted: 27 March 2010 at 7:22am | IP Logged
@ sunnyp1414

in any cases if they want to go to the other states they normally have to take the permission of that state or state police,in kerala episode they took the help of the kerala cid officer.

Edited by sakshya - 27 March 2010 at 7:25am
sakshya Groupbie
sakshya
sakshya

Posted: 27 March 2010 at 7:37am | IP Logged

Everyone has said what I wanted to....

Daya was looking GREEEEAAATTTTTT. WOOOOWWWW. I am again fainting..............Heart

And pls don't get angry with me...I noticed in the chase sequence....they were climbing a steep staircase and all of a sudden Abhijeet just drops out of the chase and hides somewhere....kya hua, haien??????

i too think the same, may be he tired while climbing. i wonder about daya what a stamina!

visrom IF-Veteran Member
visrom
visrom

Posted: 27 March 2010 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakshya

Everyone has said what I wanted to....

Daya was looking GREEEEAAATTTTTT. WOOOOWWWW. I am again fainting..............Heart

And pls don't get angry with me...I noticed in the chase sequence....they were climbing a steep staircase and all of a sudden Abhijeet just drops out of the chase and hides somewhere....kya hua, haien??????

i too think the same, may be he tired while climbing. i wonder about daya what a stamina!

Daya has been a sportsperson and body builder. Vivek is also a martial arts guy....they both have the stamina...but Aditya -  well, he is like you and me...ran out of breath I suppose. Big smile
Kal El IF-Rockerz
Kal El
Kal El

Posted: 27 March 2010 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zerry123

Originally posted by Kal El

I was very disappointed to see the return of the lame Freddy humour and even more disappointed to see him get so little focus. Even Vivek and Tasha got more screentime and dialogue than a veteran of the show like Fredericks. Sad.

If you read this article: http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=6527

B.P.Singh says, "One member of our crew had to be sent back as the person could not withstand the weather."

I wonder if that crew member was Freddie and if he was sent back... maybe thats why there wasnt much of him in this episode.

Ah yes I had forgotten about that article. I suppose Dinesh could be the person he was talking about. Still that does not justify making him look like a buffoon.

Originally posted by prabhanarayan

That was my guess to. He possibly could not take the cold, not everyone can but that does not mean make it a reason to return to buffoonery.
But quite surprising...a 60 year old  Shivaji  Satam could take it...I am sure Dinesh is younger than him and could have tried it. Shivaji Satam could not have opted out giving 'cold' as the reason. Now, that's called dedication - as ACP, as well as Shivaji Satam the actor. Hats off....Clap

Well some people are naturally sensitive from the beginning. It could be about weather or food: take them out of their comfort zone and they promptly fall sick. Maybe Dinesh is particularly sensitive to the cold (assuming that it was him that the article was talking about). 

But yeah, hats off to Shivaji Satham. Clap

Originally posted by debayon

I'm still confused: do we discuss the episode here or in The Current Episode Discussions thread?

If there is anything specific about this episode that you want to discuss then post here. Otherwise if it's a general issue about recent episodes then post in the Current Episodes Discussions thread. Maybe you should rename it to Current Episodes General Discussions.

Edited by Kal El - 27 March 2010 at 11:43pm
hin_sa Senior Member
hin_sa
hin_sa

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Hey did everyone forget vivek's skating? I really loved it. He was skating effortlessly. It was cool to see him talk to that guy and going on skating simultaneously.

Edited by abhijeetdaya - 28 March 2010 at 6:07am
visrom IF-Veteran Member
visrom
visrom

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 8:25am | IP Logged
When Abhijeet disappeared from the chase......

1. Abhijeet is here...

2. He is here too....

3. Now where is he???????????

4. Daya's looking to his right....where Abhijeet seems to have run out of breath.

\\

And Daya and Vivek continue the chase....
Please view the video on youtube and see for yourself....Smile

Edited by visrom - 28 March 2010 at 8:26am

Go to top