CID

EP 612 : Manali Murder (26-Mar-2010) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 10

devashri

devashri

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabhanarayan

Originally posted by devashri

you know I've always been on cloud no 9 when I see him in action. Many people say that he has put on weight , become old ,this and that . But he will always be handsome to me even if he becomes the age of acp sir. There is this charm that he has which entices me.Day Dreaming

Me too, I am in heaven when I see him. just don't listen to stupid people. I just love Daya Sir, its been love at first sight and nothing has changed in the last 12 years. Even though over the years I have forgotten the case/scene when I first saw him but I know I liked him instantly. Its been 12 years yaar, 12 years he can't look like he used to when he came in, can he. That is not how mother nature made human beings. When he stands in a crowd, I can still see only him, what else do people expect. He looked great for his age then when he started and looks just awesome now as well.

ya I agree. I mean now he is 40 yrs but still looks good enough to be called a "handsome young man" by everyone

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EP 612 : Manali Murder (26-Mar-2010) (Page 6)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

devashri

devashri

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
here is the screencap of acp holding hands with vivek and abhi

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshyasomu_05teju_gvisrom-SNEHAL-

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
@devashri - Thanks, loved that scene.

========================================

My favorite dialog of the day

ACP - "Daya, tum is baraf mein aage aage chal rahe ho, tumhare wazan se itne bade bade gadde pad rahe hai, humlog chhaati tak ghus rahe hain yaar" ROFL

Daya Sir - "haaa haaa sir main kam se kam gadde to bana rah hoon sir aap logon ki suvidha ke liye"

and dhadaam se falls, followed by the sweet Daya-Abhi scene.

Edited by prabhanarayan - 26 March 2010 at 2:13pm

priya_sparsha

IF-Rockerz

priya_sparsha

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabhanarayan

@devashri - Thanks, loved that scene.

========================================

My favorite dialog of the day

ACP - "Daya, tum is baraf mein aage aage chal rahe ho, tumhare wazan se itne bade bade gadde pad rahe hai, humlog chhaati tak ghus rahe hain yaar" ROFL

Daya Sir - "haaa haaa sir main kam se kam gadde to bana rah hoon sir aap logon ki suvidha ke liye"

and dhadaam se falls, followed by the sweet Daya-Abhi scene.

my fav dialogue too.. man, when I heard it for the 1st time, I laughed for 5minsROFLROFL And I loved Daya's expression after thatHeart Killing smile of his... BlushingDay Dreaming

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Everyone has said what I wanted to....

Daya was looking GREEEEAAATTTTTT. WOOOOWWWW. I am again fainting..............Heart

He looks a lot better with full sleeves(or a sleeveless t-shirt of course Wink), and not with that stupid blue shirt which looks tight for his muscles .

And pls don't get angry with me...I noticed in the chase sequence....they were climbing a steep staircase and all of a sudden Abhijeet just drops out of the chase and hides somewhere....kya hua, haien??????

(And THANK GOD, Daya was not on his honeymoon)

Both of them look very badly tanned...though Aditya's skin is normally on the darker side...the tan looks conspicuous on him too.

Edited by visrom - 26 March 2010 at 8:21pm

somu_05

somu_05

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
YOu know i was real hapy no purvee was discucssed here...! i even liked that they gave a one line explanation as to why CID Mumbai was investigating Manali Murder..! Wink The Last scene was just *WOW*..... Nd Abhi sir looked nice ind the sweater plus coat he was wearing..!! Daya sir with Coat and shades... WOW...! ACP looked smart in the pahadi topi he wore to the resort...!!! Basically .. it was fanatstic.. i just lloved the sceens where they showed ICE Climbing and stuff..! haha and the sceens where our tri have a roll on ice..! eeee wow..! :D

@visrom..... yeah seriously... they really looked tanned man..... but i didnt realize this while watching on TV..! and yeahh.. Daya sir looks better with his hair all scruffed up on his forehead....!! not that i dont like him in gelled hair..! he rawks anyways...!!! but the scruffed up hair looks with glares on and coat aand all suis him to the core..!

hahah and that shikha singh bandi hardly had any role... not much than crying badly..! they shouldnt hype such entries...! Big smile whatsay..?

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Acting wise already discussed. everyone did great job except that Shikha singh. Thought cast director forget to tell her you have to just cry only so practice a lot how to speak dialogues while crying.

Just one query I may be wrong

Remember the case in which they went to Kerala. They find ring more precisely Mukuti(from where they find that he may belong to kerala) with the person who is murdered. They themselves go to kerala to solve the case.

Here Manali CID. They find the ring which is from Mumbai and they call Mumbai CID. They can themselves go to Mumbai. and that too murderer was there only and not in Mumbai and in former case murdrer was in kerala or swinging between kerala and Mumbai

It was just I observed. Otherwise case was brilliant. It was very difficult to walk on snow they were loosing there balance. Hats of to cameraman and his staff who shot in the snow without falling and loosing balance.

Edited by sunnyp1414 - 26 March 2010 at 11:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhani.cipamisa

teju_g

IF-Dazzler

teju_g

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
i loved the episode but .the sisters were not looking like real sisters

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhani.cipamisa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top