CID

EP 612 : Manali Murder (26-Mar-2010) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 10

teju_g

IF-Dazzler

teju_g

Posted: 24 March 2010 at 2:26am | IP Logged
happy to see them in different clothes .LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EP 612 : Manali Murder (26-Mar-2010) (Page 4)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
The snow scenes are sooooooooooo cute. "Daya tumhare wazan ki wajah se itne bade bade gadde pad rahe hai". I loved the snow scenes, also when Daya Sir tripped and Abhi Sir came to him.  Freddie - "Ajibhit Sir". LOLLOL Loved Abhi Sir's reaction.

Dr Salunkhe and Taarika are also here. Everyone is here.

They must have had so much fun. I love snow.

Edit 1:
=====================
Who is the director of this case, why is Freddie back to buffoonery? Look at that girl who is making a special appearance, this is called acting, what a joke.

Arre yaar why did they ask Daya-Abhi to go in different location to investigate. I want to see them together.

Edit 2:
=====================
YAY!!! CID Team back together again. Forensic team did not come back after that one tini-mini scene. First break after 40 min. I like this non-stop run.

Edited by prabhanarayan - 26 March 2010 at 11:16am

somu_05

somu_05

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
heyy..! the case ka location is so beautiful...... aww Love hill stations..! and the first scene of CID climbing up was sooo kool..1! haha it was sucha sweet scene when Abhijeet falls over daya..haha sab ludak pudAK.. awwww Embarrassed
lol but yaar ek baat achi nahi thi... i expected ACP 2 Say daya Abhijeet tum shimla jaaoo...!!!! BUt he sent only one 2 shimla..! hmmm but now they are back again..!! haha i was laughing badly at : 1>Freddy's brain computer Damage....nd 'Ajibheet sir nd APC saab handling him'... hahaha
2> The whoel CID team was after one person... Team 1 (ACP ABHi Sir) following Karan..... and Team 2 ( Daya sir...Vivek tasha) waiting for teh same person..!!! hahah i loved it when all of them met..!! ooooohhhhhh Big smile finally they work together..!!!

Oh By the way.. aaj break jaldi aa gaya naa..... i mean 40 minutes i guess....!!! anyways... how does it matter.. as long as they dont cut the running time...its fine..!!

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Hey Bhagwan, in all that cold with so much snow around, Daya-Abhi had to get into cold water too Ouch, kya kya karna padta hai. I agree our team is tough phir bhi. I love how ACP is constantly saying sambhalke. I think its our Satam Sir who is so loving and caring that it just instantly comes out, can't be written rehearsed dialog. AND I am happy that Daya-Abhi jodi was back together.

Edited by prabhanarayan - 26 March 2010 at 11:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

visrom-SNEHAL-

suhaani.cidmjht

IF-Rockerz

suhaani.cidmjht

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged
so what happened guys? as u know i cant watch cid for sometym... nt asking for written update right now,,, jst asking --- were they on holiday? y were mumbai cid called all d way to manali when manali cid can come? or is d killer from mumbai dats y our cid is here? please reply!!!

somu_05

somu_05

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
GOD..1!! the last scene was so amazing.......!! Abhi sir Nd Vivek chasing on Skiis...(though it was by stuntsmen) still teh closups.. and imagining tehm as abhijeet sir was amazing... heheh...... And The way ACP held both Vivek and Abhi sir on Snow Scooter.... to keep them in Pace with the scooter shows how caring he is..!!! he dint want them to miss the climax..!! hehehe

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Wah ji Wah Mazaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa agaya ji. Lovely case. 3 Awesome cases back to back WOW. Freddie to gayab hi ho gaye. Ek baat aur prove ho gayi, chahe sadak par chalne wali gaadi ho ya barf par, if its a gaadi, Daya Sir use chala sakte hain, he can drive everything.

That last scene with Daya-ACP on snow scooter with ACP holding on to skiing Abhi-Vivek. wah wah mazaaaaaaaaaa aa gaya. I can see this one many many times. AND the icing on the cake is the special appearance was short really short, what bliss. Plus the killer was a different cast, not regular actor and importantly a good actor.

Edited by prabhanarayan - 26 March 2010 at 12:12pm

devashri

devashri

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Absolutely a wonderful episode!!
The location was so beautiful!!! It must have been gruelling for the actors.
Daya was looking so cool with his sunglasses and the peach jacket. He looked like he had a tan. He looked like a perfect definition of tall dark and handsome.Day Dreaming
I liked the scene in the deep snow a lot. When tarika and salunkhe came along salunkhe reminded me of mario from the super mario game lolROFL and acp was falling a lot in the snow.
All and all the episode was more interesting for its location and some great action and stunts more than the story.
And who was that "guest" actress? what a dumb bimbo!
usko acting ka 'a' bhi pata hai kya?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top