CID
CID

India-Forums

EP 612 : Manali Murder (26-Mar-2010) (Page 3)

prabha. IF-Rockerz
prabha.
prabha.

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
I will post the promo after the Classic Cases today i.e. if its an old case.
somu_05 Senior Member
somu_05
somu_05

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
it is an old one ..!! and it has daya sir in it..!! so all the more reason you have 2 post it..1 please post it soon ...!! i ll be waiting till 12..!! pleaseeee...1! and sorry 2 go OT..... but Daya sir is lookin reallly cute in todays classic case..!! aww man
Kal El IF-Rockerz
Kal El
Kal El

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Saw the promo....I didn't find Purvi there....hope none of you did.

Thank God she's gone. Big smile

And that place looks great...looks like the same place there the famous song 'yeh ishq haye'  from 'Jab we met' was shot. Ice on both sides of the road...looks great. I hope I'll be able to visit those places some day.

And hey....just read this

Another barbie doll entering CID??? NOOOOOOO  Angry

Arrey she is just a guest character for this episode. There is nothing in the article that says she will be a recurring character or anything.
prabha. IF-Rockerz
prabha.
prabha.

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Arre yaar why are we getting so many articles before every episode these days. damn yaar I don't wanna know anything more than whats provided in the promo about whats going to happen in the upcoming episode. its an investigative series for God's sake. These so called special appearance makers need to keep shut.

Anway link to the promo
http://www.speedyshare.com/files/21572393/CID-26Mar2010.wmv

Some snapshots, they haven't come out well though. Daya Sir looks awesome in glares

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshyasunnyp1414vacchiisuhani.cipamisadebayon

visrom IF-Veteran Member
visrom
visrom

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehal_7s

The promo is really good. It seems they have finallt changed the clothesLOL . And all of them are looking very good with glayers n all. Too excited to watch the episode.
@visrom U are like no one should enter CID team. That lady is there for the sake of episode and has to do nothing with the team. So we can tolerate her. What say?
Its just that I've not yet got over Purvi and the new lady is entering too soon. They seem to be bringing all these glam dolls into CID.
somu_05 Senior Member
somu_05
somu_05

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
WOW..1! the snapshots have really come oot cool..!! an yeah Daya sir looks cool... i told you the one in he which he was the ricch man wid tasha as his wife in teh exibition..... hes similar to that one..! even ACP nd Abhi sir are lookin nice..!!

@visrom: i know no one is out of the "sadma" yet..! still the wise thing is to forget purvee... and forget the article... and just take it as a normal victims relative(sister) who wants justice... thats it...!! shes no big queen....!! LOL

and the promo is so cool..!! CID team skiing..!!! WOWWW way 2 go CID..! heeehaaa
teju_g IF-Dazzler
teju_g
teju_g

Posted: 24 March 2010 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Just  sa w the promo . i am quite laughfing about acp cap
teju_g IF-Dazzler
teju_g
teju_g

Posted: 24 March 2010 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabhanarayan

Arre yaar why are we getting so many articles before every episode these days. damn yaar I don't wanna know anything more than whats provided in the promo about whats going to happen in the upcoming episode. its an investigative series for God's sake. These so called special appearance makers need to keep shut.

Anway link to the promo
http://www.speedyshare.com/files/21572393/CID-26Mar2010.wmv

Some snapshots, they haven't come out well though. Daya Sir looks awesome in glares

any one observed that daya's has wore same jacket which he wore in that kerala episode (CASE DULHAN KE QATIL Ka) think  so

Go to top